Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anitacska

I've e-mailed Mac too and this is what I got back:

"I do apologise but we do not have a date for this collection. I believe it may be released in October."

What a load of bollocks. I bet they've all been told to keep quiet about the release date, although I have no idea why. Maybe they don't want it to sell out so quickly?
th_dunno.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
September only has 30 days, hun.
winks.gif

I'm now thinking is it possible that they'll release it same time as the US? I will start stalking on Monday too!
lol.gif
How sad are we?
th_LMAO.gif

lol! man my brain is fried! but at least i get paid quicker than i thought!
tong.gif

Anitacska

Second e-mail from Mac:

"There is not yet a confirmed date for the Venomous Villains collection.

The only collection that has been confirmed to be released in October is the VIVA GLAM GAGA and CYNDI Lipglass and make up bags."

th_confused_new.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Second e-mail from Mac:

"There is not yet a confirmed date for the Venomous Villains collection.

The only collection that has been confirmed to be released in October is the VIVA GLAM GAGA and CYNDI Lipglass and make up bags."

th_confused_new.gif

well mac's own disney VV site says october so.....

AndSparkle

Woah.. it seems like it's been ages since I've been on here.. and I'm kinda wondering what the hell is MAC playing at by not confirming dates? I think they are just trying to confuse everybody? At least I've managed to persuade my mum into giving me some money early.. I'll be stalking the website daily now!

On the whole missing package thing: It turns out I sent it to my old address, and when I went to the neighbours there, they still didn't have it, I got in touch with MAC who tried to chase down the delivery guy but even he couldn't remember which neighbour he left it with... soooo.. MAC have sent out another package and it should arrive here tomorrow.. I actually didn't expect MAC to be so helpful, I wonder if they could see my customer account and how much I've brought from them.....
lol.gif

How is everybody?

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
Woah.. it seems like it's been ages since I've been on here.. and I'm kinda wondering what the hell is playing at by not confirming dates? I think they are just trying to confuse everybody? At least I've managed to persuade my mum into giving me some money early.. I'll be stalking the website daily now!

On the whole missing package thing: It turns out I sent it to my old address, and when I went to the neighbours there, they still didn't have it, I got in touch with MAC who tried to chase down the delivery guy but even he couldn't remember which neighbour he left it with... soooo.. MAC have sent out another package and it should arrive here tomorrow.. I actually didn't expect MAC to be so helpful, I wonder if they could see my customer account and how much I've brought from them.....
lol.gif

How is everybody?

That's cool!
thmbup.gif
Very helpful of them.
yes.gif

My bloody neighbour took one of my packages in once (it was books, not make up) and decided to not tell me about it, and DHL said they left it outside my house, so she actually took it, and eventually gave it back after me spending ages on the phone trying to sort it out!
angry.gif
In fact she didn't give it back, she gave it to the postman to give it to me (I guess so it looks like he'd just delivered it), but the poor postman just got confused and told me my neighbour just gave it to him!
lol.gif
I don't sign for anyone's parcels, it's easier that way, they can chase it up with the courier company instead.

Well, I'm online all the time (my poor neglected children can tell you
lol.gif
), so will shout if I see the collection come online!

martiryb

I have rang MAC counter in Galway (IE) and MUA said that VV supposed to be released on the first Thursday of October (7th).. but she wasn't sure
th_confused_new.gif

To make sure I have rang to Dublin as well
smiles.gif
and MUA confirmed that is gonna be 7th
smiles.gif

I hope so
yes.gif

LouLou69

well someone I know asked her counter today and they said next thursday 30th hmm I guess we'll have to wait and see

banana1234

do you think it will sell out in a matter or hours? cos i dont finish work until 6 and cant get on the net until then? maybe i can 'go to the toilet' and phone up and order that day! haha

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
do you think it will sell out in a matter or hours? cos i dont finish work until 6 and cant get on the net until then? maybe i can 'go to the toilet' and phone up and order that day! haha

I don't think it'll sell out in one day. The UK isn't as bad as the US. The Guildford counter still had several Stereo Rose MSFs a week after it was released!

LMD84

Quote:

i think you'll be safe sweetie. even hellow kitty took a day to sell out and i think that the colours with that were more popular. plus there are so many products i think everybody will be buying different things!
smiles.gif

AndSparkle

Quote:
That's cool!
thmbup.gif
Very helpful of them.
yes.gif

My bloody neighbour took one of my packages in once (it was books, not make up) and decided to not tell me about it, and DHL said they left it outside my house, so she actually took it, and eventually gave it back after me spending ages on the phone trying to sort it out!
angry.gif
In fact she didn't give it back, she gave it to the postman to give it to me (I guess so it looks like he'd just delivered it), but the poor postman just got confused and told me my neighbour just gave it to him!
lol.gif
I don't sign for anyone's parcels, it's easier that way, they can chase it up with the courier company instead.

Well, I'm online all the time (my poor neglected children can tell you
lol.gif
), so will shout if I see the collection come online!

Indeed, I wasn't expecting it at all!

Wow, that's one weird neighbour! That being said, it seems one of my old neighbours is up that alley too by the looks of things!
lol.gif

Quote:

Hmmm.. I think some thing possibly could? BoA etc? I'm in the said boat though - if it is released on Tuesday afternoon online, then I'll be at college till 5, which means I'll be literally peeing my pants to get home...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i think you'll be safe sweetie. even hellow kitty took a day to sell out and i think that the colours with that were more popular. plus there are so many products i think everybody will be buying different things!
smiles.gif

Don't get me started on Helly Kitty - I got nearly every product from that collection, as I was just starting out.. I can remember that some products sold out within 12 or so hours though, cause I was gonna go in for seconds..

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
smiles.gif

there is only one thing i MUST have which is the she who dares MES, as long as i get that, i dont care!

i remember when style black came out, i was saying i wished they'd done a green one, my prayers were answered

Anitacska

Quote:
there is only one thing i MUST have which is the she who dares MES, as long as i get that, i dont care!

i remember when style black came out, i was saying i wished they'd done a green one, my prayers were answered

Me too! As long as I have both MES, I don't mind the rest much at all. I would love Briar Rose, Bite of an Apple, Bad Fairy, Hot House and Wicked Ways as well, but I have plenty enough blushes and glosses already and hardly ever wear nailpolish. I have a few maybes too, but I definitely want to see those before I get them.

In fact I'm thinking that I won't order anything online, instead go to the counter first thing on Thursday (I'll be there by 9.30 am), and swatch everything. I tend to buy more if I order online.
ssad.gif
We'll see how much willpower I have once the collection is online though!
winks.gif

banana1234

i would like bite of an apple, but i already got instant chic, marine life, ripe peach and hipness this year, how many coral blushes do i need?

same with briar rose, i would like it but i have azelea blossom, and that purple one from the cremesheem and blush collection (two virtues??) i also have hang loose? from in the groove, how many more do i need?

Anitacska

Quote:
i would like bite of an apple, but i already got instant chic, marine life, ripe peach and hipness this year, how many coral blushes do i need?

same with briar rose, i would like it but i have azelea blossom, and that purple one from the cremesheem and blush collection (two virtues??) i also have hang loose? from in the groove, how many more do i need?

I don't think I'll NEED to buy any make up ever again, but that doesn't stop me from wanting it!
lol.gif

LMD84

Quote:
I don't think I'll NEED to buy any make up ever again, but that doesn't stop me from wanting it!
lol.gif

so so true!!!
smiles.gif
love it!

marquise

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiryb
I have rang MAC counter in Galway (IE) and MUA said that VV supposed to be released on the first Thursday of October (7th).. but she wasn't sure
th_confused_new.gif

To make sure I have rang to Dublin as well
smiles.gif
and MUA confirmed that is gonna be 7th
smiles.gif

I hope so
yes.gif

I was told the 7th as well by a Mac MUA in Dublin.
yes.gif

lovesongx

Some of the Venomous Villains lipglosses are in this months InStyle mag, advertised at £12 each, only £1 more than we pay now. Hopefully the Disney price increases will only be about that amount for each item!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts