Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndSparkle

Hahaha, I got one for FF about a week ago.. so what, two weeks late? Although, I think somehow with VV it'll only be a day or so after it's online.

Everything will still be sold out though..
lol.gif
No win either way.

PurpleCherry

I had to pay about £150 of bills yesterday, so I've had to cut my list to 3 things from the VV collection. I kinda wish we were getting it this week though..

AndSparkle

That sucks.. but I wouldn't feel too bad, I'm only getting 4 things now, and 3 of those are repromotes (the lipgelee and the two pigments).. I figure I should only go for the things I really want and spend the money on anything else I need, but would use more
smiles.gif

Update on the whole MAC package.. they now say there is a backlog of orders and it'll be dispatched today. It's getting ridiculous now.

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
That sucks.. but I wouldn't feel too bad, I'm only getting 4 things now, and 3 of those are repromotes (the lipgelee and the two pigments).. I figure I should only go for the things I really want and spend the money on anything else I need, but would use more
smiles.gif

Update on the whole MAC package.. they now say there is a backlog of orders and it'll be dispatched today. It's getting ridiculous now.

what! they should pop a wee free lipstick or something in there to say sorry for mucking you around!

what do you guys think of vile violet e/s? i want to get it for the name, but i got memorabilia and shock-a-holic this year, plus the two purple quads - do i really need it? on a scale of 1-MUST HAVE, how unique is it?

Anitacska

To me the only interesting eyeshadow from VV is Her Alter Image (apart from the two MES of course!), but according to Temptalia it's dupeable with Beautiful Iris which I have, so will probably pass. Vile Violet was never on my list, it's too dakr and matte for me.

On the other hand, Strange Potion l/g has just gone from maybe to yes please on my list.
smiles.gif

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
To me the only interesting eyeshadow from VV is Her Alter Image (apart from the two MES of course!), but according to Temptalia it's dupeable with Beautiful Iris which I have, so will probably pass. Vile Violet was never on my list, it's too dakr and matte for me.

On the other hand, Strange Potion l/g has just gone from maybe to yes please on my list.
smiles.gif

her alter image is basically crazy cool from DTW, i'm sure erin said they had the same working name
yes.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
her alter image is basically crazy cool from DTW, i'm sure erin said they had the same working name
yes.gif

Oh yeah, I passed on that too.
lol.gif

I took my depots to Birmingham's Selfridges counter, and they said they had no problem taking depots, but I have read so many times it is just dependant on where you actually take them
ssad.gif

AndSparkle

Quote:
what! they should pop a wee free lipstick or something in there to say sorry for mucking you around!

what do you guys think of vile violet e/s? i want to get it for the name, but i got memorabilia and shock-a-holic this year, plus the two purple quads - do i really need it? on a scale of 1-MUST HAVE, how unique is it?

Oh ho ho, if only!
drools.gif
What would be lovely though iis some free next day delivery for my next order... *wink wink* If only MAC was that kind...

I don't really like it.. but then again, I'm fussy with purples, I haven't really tried to make them work for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska

smiles.gif

I like Sweet Joy - I have Creme Royale from HK, and I love it with Paradisco or Expensive Pink.. but I think SJ is too similar with CR to make it worth my while having it.. also, you can't B2M any of the VV stuff can you?

And Strange Potion is the only non-repromote that I'm actually getting.. I might change my mind about Bad Fairy though...

Quote:
yes.gif

Weird for such a recently released shadow...

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltowngal
I took my depots to Birmingham's Selfridges counter, and they said they had no problem taking depots, but I have read so many times it is just dependant on where you actually take them
ssad.gif

oh.gif
Oooooooooo. I think I might just have to try the counter then.. thank you! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess
So do we know anymore about when the venomous villains is being launched ?

Nope. But we can guess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCherry
USA got it today, I'd imagine our turn will be a week from now online and a week on Thursday in stores, as always.

Let's hope so.. although, I'd like it when I'm actually in plz
lol.gif

I think I've drown myself in a sea of quotes...
lmao.gif

AndSparkle

Quote:
totally off topic, but what do you ladies think of this Eyelash | Foundation Mineral | Bronzing Powder | Foundation Powder

their bronzing/tanning collection is called... 'Tango With'

do they know that being branded as 'tangoed' in the UK is not a compliment?
lol.gif

also - they seem to have a cheaper version of toofaced's leopard bronzer... hopefully that will make it to our shores!

Omg.. let's see how many people actually go near that. It'll fall flat on it's face.

Anitacska

Quote:
totally off topic, but what do you ladies think of this Eyelash | Foundation Mineral | Bronzing Powder | Foundation Powder

their bronzing/tanning collection is called... 'Tango With'

do they know that being branded as 'tangoed' in the UK is not a compliment?
lol.gif

also - they seem to have a cheaper version of toofaced's leopard bronzer... hopefully that will make it to our shores!

th_LMAO.gif
That's hilarious!

I've been checking the website to see if they might release VV this week, just in case, but no sign of it. So I guess it's next week then (hopefully). I see some items took only 5 hours to sell out in the US! (Toxic Tale, Strange Potion, Bite Of An Apple and Bad Fairy to be precise.)

LMD84

i keeping checking the uks ite too and nothing so far. i bet it will be next week but i'm still stalking the site just in case!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts