Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
If it launches next Thursday, then it'll most likely be online Monday evening or first thing Tuesday (ie 9 am). I will order the things I want most as soon as it's up and go for next day delivery, so that way I can have them before I go to the counter on Thursday. That's the plan anyway.
smiles.gif

yeah i'll be paying for next day delivery for this bad boy
smiles.gif
i cant wait anymore!!

LouLou69

Yeah I think I'm going to be coming straight off the beach onto the net every night lol
graucho.gif
- I guess I'm going to have to keep checking especially since I'm going to be 2 hours ahead hmm the things I do for MAC - I guess I was half hoping for a VIP online launch like they did for Hello Kitty especially with the VV newsletter sign up page

banana1234

i've booked thursday off work, so that if i cant get what i want online by the time i finish work tues, i can at least go to the store first thing thursday morn. i went by house of fraser and she said, 'i thought it was next thursday, but lots of people keep saying its this friday, and i tell them no, its thursday'

LouLou69

You see I heard it was Friday because an MA at a friends MAC was showing her the delivery ? but obviously not even though MAC customer services don't seem to have a clue either way

banana1234

*shrugs* if its this fri, my other half is being sent to mac on saturday to buy my goodies for me, and he wont be too happy about it either

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
lol.gif

You got him well trained
winks.gif

oh no he'll bitch and moan the whole time, but he knows it would be hell on earth if he didnt go and do it! hehehe

sonia84

I would be a happy bunny if the collection released on fri. Why do we have to wait so long to get it idk.

Are the grease paint sticks a must have? I rarely use a black base, but when i do, i normally use ud zero and that works fine. Do i really need to get the black one ?(the lighter one doesn't interest me).

Anitacska

Friday? Why Friday? And would that mean the collection was released online at the same time or next week? Don't mess with my head!
nope.gif

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonia84
I would be a happy bunny if the collection released on fri. Why do we have to wait so long to get it idk.

Are the grease paint sticks a must have? I rarely use a black base, but when i do, i normally use ud zero and that works fine. Do i really need to get the black one ?(the lighter one doesn't interest me).

if your happy with zero, stick with zero, i only use my gps with my style black shadows and occasionally with pigments, i dont see you using it more than ur ud zero

sonia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
if your happy with zero, stick with zero, i only use my gps with my style black shadows and occasionally with pigments, i dont see you using it more than ur ud zero

thanks, i can put that money towards something else i spot in the collection. Getting really picky as i've seen all the new info on TT and i want it all.

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouLou69
no idea I know Germany get it on Friday so maybe thats where its coming from

I think it's usually 1st of the month in Germany and Austria, but I really don't think it'll be this Friday here.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
I think it's usually 1st of the month in Germany and Austria, but I really don't think it'll be this Friday here.

yeah i don't think it will be Friday either sadly
ssad.gif

AndSparkle

Finally!
Although I'm hoping my Mum is nice enough to give me my allowance a few days early.. else I'm screwed.

And also, STILL no package. Rang up again this afternoon, and they now said that one of the numbers of my house number was missing on my address (wtf?).. so now it's gonna be Monday - 20 days after I first ordered. I'm so pissed.

banana1234

i have found it hard to read the venemous villians discussion, its making my panic about getting my stuff, and im worrying about getting stuff thrusday, or just ordering my must haves online, and going to see my nice to haves in the store, but i might have to wait til friday for my online order to be delivered, and if im going to the store anyway i might as well get it all??? ... hmm.. decisions!

AndSparkle

Yeah, I'm cutting down on reading else it's making me nervous, and it's also turning me off, I wanted about 9 things a month ago, now I only want 4, maybe 5 if I can be bothered..

lovesongx

I've also cut my list, I wanted loads but I'm not really willing to pay the extra Disney £1 unless it's something unique that can't be duped

banana1234

i think i just want toxic tale, boa and an mes, or maybe both mes, i have yet to decide

i really dislike the packaging, apart from malificents!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts