Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
i think i just want toxic tale, boa and an mes, or maybe both mes, i have yet to decide

i really dislike the packaging, apart from malificents!

I agree, not keen on the packaging. I'm wondering about whether I should get Trush & Light, but the picture of Dr facilier is seriously putting me off. :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
I've also cut my list, I wanted loads but I'm not really willing to pay the extra Disney £1 unless it's something unique that can't be duped

I think most of the eyeshadows are dupeable, Vainglorious is coming out with TT (and in the palette I want, not that I desperately wanted Vainglorious alone) and Oh So Fair is coming out in one of the face kits as well. The lipsticks don't excite me at all and the lipglosses are either dupeable or not that exciting either.

Quote:
i have found it hard to read the venemous villians discussion, its making my panic about getting my stuff, and im worrying about getting stuff thrusday, or just ordering my must haves online, and going to see my nice to haves in the store, but i might have to wait til friday for my online order to be delivered, and if im going to the store anyway i might as well get it all??? ... hmm.. decisions!

That's my dilemma as well. That and the bloody Orly nail polishes.
ssad.gif

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
I agree, not keen on the packaging. I'm wondering about whether I should get Trush & Light, but the picture of Dr facilier is seriously putting me off. :S

that is the reason it came off my list

AndSparkle

I wanted the scratchy images on the packaging - I would of brought a lot more if they had that, I feel like it would of fit in more with MAC and be so much more comtempary - it just feels so dated with the cartoons.

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
I wanted the scratchy images on the packaging - I would of brought a lot more if they had that, I feel like it would of fit in more with MAC and be so much more comtempary - it just feels so dated with the cartoons.

iagree.gif
I find Cruella's floating head on the eyeshadows especially disturbing.
nope.gif

LMD84

Quote:
i have found it hard to read the venemous villians discussion, its making my panic about getting my stuff, and im worrying about getting stuff thrusday, or just ordering my must haves online, and going to see my nice to haves in the store, but i might have to wait til friday for my online order to be delivered, and if im going to the store anyway i might as well get it all??? ... hmm.. decisions!

i don't think you should worry too much sweetie. just remember how much quicker stuff sells out across the pond. stuff will sell out... but not within a matter of hours so don't fret
smiles.gif

spunky

remember how stereo rose sold out in hours in america and it was online for a few days here? i expect the same thing will happen with this collection
yes.gif

i'm going into the store after college on thursday to get my goodies - toxic tale, heartless and bite of an apple.

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
remember how stereo rose sold out in hours in america and it was online for a few days here? i expect the same thing will happen with this collection
yes.gif

i'm going into the store after college on thursday to get my goodies - toxic tale, heartless and bite of an apple.

The HOF counter in Guildford still had several Stereo Roses the following weekend, ie 10 days after release! The hype in America is absolutely crazy!

spunky

this is totally unrelated to anything, but you guys know how i'm doing a HNC in make up artistry? my college is entering us into the AHT competition scottish heat, got us a workshop with Smashbox and we're organising a class trip to IMATS in january! so excited about it
greengrin.gif

AndSparkle

I think MAC have redeemed themselves - I just got an email from them, inviting me to a store VV evevent next tuesday!
greengrin.gif
I've found my +1 so now I just need to rsvp
greengrin.gif
so happy!4

spunky

Quote:
I think MAC have redeemed themselves - I just got an email from them, inviting me to a store VV evevent next tuesday!
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
so happy!4

evevent? hehehe have fun! and take photos if you can
greengrin.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
so happy!4

Wow, lucky you! Wish I was invited to an evevent.
winks.gif
Just kidding though, I seriously envy you, have fun at the VV event and tell us everything afterwards!

AndSparkle

Quote:
evevent? hehehe have fun! and take photos if you can
greengrin.gif

Oh crumbs, I meant event.. I was typing on my blackberry, sorry! And thank you, and I definitely will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
Wow, lucky you! Wish I was invited to an evevent.
winks.gif
Just kidding though, I seriously envy you, have fun at the VV event and tell us everything afterwards!

I wish you were too! I have a feeling it's only happening as a store opening event, because it said in the email to come and celebrate VV and the brand new store... but possibly check with other stores? Brum can't be the only one surely?
And how could I not tell you all everything?
smiles.gif
winks.gif

I don't know whether this helps any midlands people, but if they call up the store, I think you can just rsvp and invite yourself
winks.gif

LMD84

Quote:
this is totally unrelated to anything, but you guys know how i'm doing a HNC in make up artistry? my college is entering us into the AHT competition scottish heat, got us a workshop with Smashbox and we're organising a class trip to IMATS in january! so excited about it
greengrin.gif

wow! a class trip to imats will be great!
smiles.gif

and that is cool that you are going to a party Sparkle!! please take pics!!

Kirsty

Quote:
I don't know whether this helps any midlands people, but if they call up the store, I think you can just rsvp and invite yourself
winks.gif

Shucks, I'm in the midlands, but I dont think my BF would be up for taking a trip from Notts to Birmingham
ssad.gif

Nvm, i like to order online anyway. I love the rush of a black box
nope.gif

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
smiles.gif

If only I had enough money for imats...

and I will
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Shucks, I'm in the midlands, but I dont think my BF would be up for taking a trip from Notts to Birmingham
ssad.gif

Nvm, i like to order online anyway. I love the rush of a black box
nope.gif

Hmmm. Try calling the Notts store? Notts is at least 3 times bigger then the Brum store so they HAVE to be having some form of event.. if not that's just weird..

spunky

Quote:
smiles.gif

i know! and our class is going in for the team event at the AHT competition, we have 3 models, 3 artists and the models have to get on stage and do a 2 minute dance ahahahaha! we're thinking of just raving our way through
winks.gif

banana1234

Quote:
i don't think you should worry too much sweetie. just remember how much quicker stuff sells out across the pond. stuff will sell out... but not within a matter of hours so don't fret
smiles.gif

i know this, but it doesnt help! i still stress! lol, its just the way i am, my other half never worries about anything, and says i worry enough for the both of us

but when it comes to things like paying the bills, saving for our holiday to thailand, i stress cos he isnt!

ps is imats in london?

spunky

Quote:
i know this, but it doesnt help! i still stress! lol, its just the way i am, my other half never worries about anything, and says i worry enough for the both of us

but when it comes to things like paying the bills, saving for our holiday to thailand, i stress cos he isnt!

ps is imats in london?

yes it is
smiles.gif
News: IMATS London, England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts