Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndSparkle

It's normally online on Tuesday, and in stores on Thursday.
smiles.gif
You never get exact dates/times though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
It's normally online on Tuesday, and in stores on Thursday.
smiles.gif
You never get exact dates/times though.

Thanks for your response
smiles.gif
I can't wait hehe

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklesLuvsMAC
Sorry if this has been asked before - Will the VV Collection be launch online on the Tues,Weds or Thurs? Thanks
smiles.gif

Could be Monday late evening, but most likely Tuesday am.

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
Very cool about IMATS! I'd love to go, but just checked the ticket prices and £33 for a day ticket???
WTF2.gif

yeah i thought that too, i fancied going but 33 quid?!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234

yes that is very expencive just to get in!!

spunky

Quote:
Very cool about IMATS! I'd love to go, but just checked the ticket prices and £33 for a day ticket???
WTF2.gif

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84

we're all getting the £48 weekend student tickets, but they're really strict about student ID there
ssad.gif
if they weren't i'd say get a fake college i.d and save some pennies! *bad rachel*

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
we're all getting the £48 weekend student tickets, but they're really strict about student ID there
ssad.gif
if they weren't i'd say get a fake college i.d and save some pennies! *bad rachel*

I think I'm a bit too old to pass as a college student now.
lol.gif

What's ridiculous as well is a children's ticket is £20! Not that I'm planning on taking a child, but what can they get out of it anyway? Should be free for under 14's!

spunky

Quote:
lol.gif

What's ridiculous as well is a children's ticket is £20! Not that I'm planning on taking a child, but what can they get out of it anyway? Should be free for under 14's!

no you're not! there's quite a few ladies in my year who are mature students and they love flashing the student discount card
winkiss.gif

AndSparkle

Quote:
WTF2.gif

Quote:

Quote:

That's what made me change my mind about going - it would make the savings that I'd make on my purchases not worth it.. sucks cause I was really wanting to go!

Quote:
ssad.gif

nonono.gif
winks.gif

Quote:
lol.gif

lmao.gif

I know! Which under 14 is really gonna be into make up and make up artistry by that age? I'm thinking it's a parental thing? So if the parents can't leave the kids behind, they have to pay more. Also, if there is any under 14s that are interested... can they actually get in by themselves? I doubt it.

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
I know! Which under 14 is really gonna be into make up and make up artistry by that age? I'm thinking it's a parental thing? So if the parents can't leave the kids behind, they have to pay more. Also, if there is any under 14s that are interested... can they actually get in by themselves? I doubt it.

I have to say I'd rather bite both my arms off than take my 3 children (9, 6 and 4) with me AND pay £60 to get them in.
nope.gif
I mean taking them would be hell as it is even if they were free, but to fork out £60 as well, hell no!

Well, I'll think about it, there is an option of a £20 ticket for exhibit floor only, would that be worth it you think?

AndSparkle

Quote:
I have to say I'd rather bite both my arms off than take my 3 children (9, 6 and 4) with me AND pay £60 to get them in.
nope.gif
I mean taking them would be hell as it is even if they were free, but to fork out £60 as well, hell no!

Well, I'll think about it, there is an option of a £20 ticket for exhibit floor only, would that be worth it you think?

It would depend on the amount you'd buy so possibly? The only reason I'm not going is because I can't offset the ticket price with the amount I'd be able to buy.

LMD84

for me it's not worth it because a train ticket is about £50 and then i'd have to pay for a hotel and meals out and such too.... i don't think i'd buy that much to make it that worthwhile. which is a shame because i would like to go at some point in my life!!

spunky

Quote:
nope.gif

yeah, that does make sense if you're not wanting to go to the seminars or workshops. if i wasn't going with the college, that's what i'd probably get but seeing as its basically the whole class, we're wanting to get in as much as possible.

AndSparkle

Quote:
for me it's not worth it because a train ticket is about £50 and then i'd have to pay for a hotel and meals out and such too.... i don't think i'd buy that much to make it that worthwhile. which is a shame because i would like to go at some point in my life!!

Exactly.. I think once I start working properly then I would, but for now, I can't.. and by the time I do start working full-time, I'll probably have everything already!
lol.gif

Quote:
yeah, that does make sense if you're not wanting to go to the seminars or workshops. if i wasn't going with the college, that's what i'd probably get but seeing as its basically the whole class, we're wanting to get in as much as possible.

How many are there of you?

Anitacska

Quote:

Okay, thanks, I might do it.

Quote:

Luckily for me i live very close to London, so it would cost me about £12 for a travelcard and that's all.

Does anyone know how much discount you normally get from Mac, etc.?

nunu

Banana: sorry for the extremely late reply, i have moved to Oman, which is right next to Dubai
smiles.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts