I think between 30-40%?

That's pretty useful.
smiles.gif
Thanks.

Eleentje

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
I think between 30-40%?

Ooh, that's quite a nice discount. The tickets are quite pricey, though, I totally agree!
You reckon Mac will have all their stuff there or just the newest collections?

I'm actually glad that it usually takes longer for the hot items to sell out on the UK website. It gives me enough time to have my bf order everything for me, since I don't have a debit card, nor a UK address. Although, last time he had to call for me, cos one of the ITG MES wouldn't get out of my shopping card for some reason, after I've changed my mind about ordering it
angry.gif

I really can't wait to move to London next year! Hopefully Mac will be doing more unveiling events in future at various locations, cos the US ones sound like so much fun, every time! I get a tiny bit jealous, when I hear all those crazy stories, as we never get this in Holland.

lovesongx

I think they just have a normal MAC (possibly without collections) and a MAC Pro counter, they also have MUFE and Illamasqua, I'd be in heaven!

AndSparkle

Yeah, I think it would make more sense for the collections not to be there, although, as it's just normal MAC, I think they possibly would?

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleentje
Ooh, that's quite a nice discount. The tickets are quite pricey, though, I totally agree!
You reckon Mac will have all their stuff there or just the newest collections?

I'm actually glad that it usually takes longer for the hot items to sell out on the UK website. It gives me enough time to have my bf order everything for me, since I don't have a debit card, nor a UK address. Although, last time he had to call for me, cos one of the ITG MES wouldn't get out of my shopping card for some reason, after I've changed my mind about ordering it
angry.gif

I really can't wait to move to London next year! Hopefully Mac will be doing more unveiling events in future at various locations, cos the US ones sound like so much fun, every time! I get a tiny bit jealous, when I hear all those crazy stories, as we never get this in Holland.

with the mac AND macpro stalls, you'll get everything they have for sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
I think they just have a normal MAC (possibly without collections) and a MAC Pro counter, they also have MUFE and Illamasqua, I'd be in heaven!

illamasqua and MUFE were both there last year, so far there's only 20-odd exhibitors confirmed so i'd say there's a really good chance both will be back this year
yes.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky
with the mac AND macpro stalls, you'll get everything they have for sale.

illamasqua and MUFE were both there last year, so far there's only 20-odd exhibitors confirmed so i'd say there's a really good chance both will be back this year
yes.gif

Ooh I might just have to go then.
smiles.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Er.. guys... I've just read this:
B U B B L E G A R M

And at the bottom of the VV post it says this: Venomous Villains is available online on Monday and hits the stores on Thursday in the UK.

Uhoh?

Collections sometimes go online on Mondays, it's usually in the evening, but I will keep an eye out on the website during the day just in case.

amy_forster

Quote:
Er.. guys... I've just read this:
B U B B L E G A R M

And at the bottom of the VV post it says this: Venomous Villains is available online on Monday and hits the stores on Thursday in the UK.

Uhoh?

That makes sense :) It was posted on Friday (1st October) and they're saying it'd go online on Monday (4th) and be in stores on Thursday (7th). That fits with what everyone seems to have been told. We know from experience it'll go online between Monday and Thursday if it hits stores on the Thursday & everyone seems to have been told Thursday for the release :)

AndSparkle

Yeah, I guess I was just expecting Tuesday as it's normally then.. I think I might not bother to go to the event then tbh, I'd rather save the money that would have been spent on train tickets etc - I already know what I want afterall.. hmm.. I think it's time for the stalking to start
smiles.gif

ChloeCariad

I really hope VV is out Monday, because unless it's up before 8.30AM on Tuesday, I am screwed, as I don't have access to a PC until about 6PM.

ChloeCariad

Do you think it will be, in all honesty? I've not been a MAC addict for very long, and this is my first collection where I want something that sold out crazyfast in International release dates, so I've never had to get up super early lol.

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeCariad
Do you think it will be, in all honesty? I've not been a MAC addict for very long, and this is my first collection where I want something that sold out crazyfast in International release dates, so I've never had to get up super early lol.

I think it might be online tomorrow, but it never goes online super early, it's either mid-morning or late evening. I also wouldn't worry about it selling out as fast as it did in America, even Stereo Rose lasted for 1 1/2 days here.
smiles.gif

ChloeCariad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
I think it might be online tomorrow, but it never goes online super early, it's either mid-morning or late evening. I also wouldn't worry about it selling out as fast as it did in America, even Stereo Rose lasted for 1 1/2 days here.
smiles.gif

Thank you! I'm am just quite desperate to get those polishes haha! Particularly as I cannot find Orly anywhere to even get dupes!

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeCariad

With the uncertainty around the release date in the US, I'd now say anything is possible - however, with the demand and the buzz surrounding this, I'd say it probably/hopefully will be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
smiles.gif

That true.. I'm kinda hoping it'll be in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts