Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleCherry

Not long to wait now, I hope! I've been really ill this past week and ended up in hospital, so having this collection Monday or Tuesday would brighten things up for me signifigantly!

AndSparkle

Awwh are you okay now?

I'm definitely not going to the event now, I spoke to my Mum about it and considering I know exactly what I want I don't think it's really worth it, plus I'm in Birmingham on Friday, so I can possibly look at stuff then. Bit annoying really, but I just don't think I want enough for it to be worth me going.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCherry
Not long to wait now, I hope! I've been really ill this past week and ended up in hospital, so having this collection Monday or Tuesday would brighten things up for me signifigantly!

th_hug.gif
i hope you are ok sweetie.

ilexica

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
I think they just have a normal MAC (possibly without collections) and a MAC Pro counter, they also have MUFE and Illamasqua, I'd be in heaven!

When I went last year it was just MAC pro, no collections. So their 'standard' products weren't there.

I didn't really enjoy it last year - partly because my friend pulled out the night before so I had to go on my own, but also because it was really busy and badly organised and trying to shop was a nightmare. Every stall was like 6 people deep and when you finally got to the front they'd have sold out of what you wanted. I spent about £20 on brushes but that was it. I'm glad I went but I have to admit, I was expecting more.

Anitacska

Just checked the website and they've started putting the products up, so far only Cruella and you have to search by name, but it's all going up!!!!
yahoo.gif

AndSparkle

I was just about to say the same thing... crap... I only have £20 in my account atm! I think I'll only be able to get Strange Potion in one order, then get the pigments and the lipgelee tonight
ssad.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
I was just about to say the same thing... crap... I only have £20 in my account atm! I think I'll only be able to get Strange Potion in one order, then get the pigments and the lipgelee tonight
ssad.gif

Oh bummer.
ssad.gif

I've worked out that if you just put the characters' names in, it gives you all the products in one go. So far only Cruella, but I'm sure it'll all be up soon.
choochoo.gif
I'm excited, can you tell?
lol.gif

AndSparkle

I was just about to say that.. cause it's only the terms "Cruella" or "Venomous Villains" that gives you any results...

And me too! I'm debating whether to get my shower now, or just wait until Strange Potion comes up!

AndSparkle

Quote:
RAWR!!

I've got a doctor's appointment in an hour..... I hope it's either out before I go or when I get back!

Hello to you too
winks.gif
choochoo.gif

Just to add, in case people are unsure about price increases for this collection:

Beauty Powder: £20.50
Blush: £17.00
Lipstick: £13.00
Lipglass: £13.00
Eyeshadow: £11.50

It seems it's only 50p!

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
Hello to you too
winks.gif
choochoo.gif

Just to add, in case people are unsure about price increases for this collection:

Beauty Powder: £20.50
Blush: £17.00
Lipstick: £13.00
Lipglass: £13.00
Eyeshadow: £11.50

It seems it's only 50p!

It's £1 for the lipglass, because I have a Pink Poodle (not a dog, a lipglass!) sitting in my bag and that's £12. Also an MSF is usually £19.50, so I would've expected the BP to be the same too. Hohum.

AndSparkle

Quote:
Hello hello! I'm too excited to move from this chair...
type.gif

I feel your pain.. I need to shower so I can go to the bank/college goddamnit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
It's £1 for the lipglass, because I have a Pink Poodle (not a dog, a lipglass!) sitting in my bag and that's £12. Also an MSF is usually £19.50, so I would've expected the BP to be the same too. Hohum.

Oooh, it is indeed.. but the e/s is only 50p, cause they are normally £11?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts