Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndSparkle

Seems we're all in the same boat...

Right, I'm gonna chance a quick shower.. *calls to god* Dont you dare put it up yet!
lol.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCherry
Maleficent is up you guys!!

Only the mes so far. Also some Dr Facilier stuff too.

Anitacska

Quote:
Ah yes, sorry! Both MES are in my basket! Come on MAC, spit-spot! I've got to leave here in half an hour!

I have the mes in my basket too!
yahoo.gif
Those are the two things I really really want, plus Bad Fairy and Briar Rose, the rest I can live without. Of course I'll get them anyway...
lol.gif

I wonder how many people are sitting by their computer stalking Mac like we are?

PurpleCherry

I personally didn't expect it today at all. I thought it was going to be tomorrow, but a day earlier than I thought is good for me! I wonder if anyone else knows it's today!

I really want Bite Of An Apple & Strange Potion, but I can't afford them both, so as soon as Push The Edge appears, I'm paying and running out the door!

Too excited!! I can't wait to look at the MES and swatch them on my hand!!

PurpleCherry

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
Back! Crap! Half the stuff is up.. and I don't have money.. typical?

That was the quickest shower in history!
lol.gif

AndSparkle

I want the two pigments, the lipgelee and strange potion.. Does anyone think the repromote will sell out quickly? I like the look of oh so fair, wicked ways and bad fairy, but I don't think I'd use it enough for it to be worth it.. I might get a perm eyeshadow instead tbh..

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
I want the two pigments, the lipgelee and strange potion.. Does anyone think the repromote will sell out quickly? I like the look of oh so fair, wicked ways and bad fairy, but I don't think I'd use it enough for it to be worth it.. I might get a perm eyeshadow instead tbh..

Oh So Fair is coming out with TT in one of the face kits, so I'm skipping it this time and I'll see in person if I like it anyway.

AndSparkle

Quote:
I personally didn't expect it today at all. I thought it was going to be tomorrow, but a day earlier than I thought is good for me! I wonder if anyone else knows it's today!

I really want Bite Of An Apple & Strange Potion, but I can't afford them both, so as soon as Push The Edge appears, I'm paying and running out the door!

Too excited!! I can't wait to look at the MES and swatch them on my hand!!

I wanted it tomorrow too, for obvious reasons.

Quote:
That was the quickest shower in history!
lol.gif

I know! I normally take twice as long!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
Do you think the magically cool powder is any good? Is it worth £23?

Hmm.. not for me.. I think it's quite gimmicky.

Quote:
Oh So Fair is coming out with TT in one of the face kits, so I'm skipping it this time and I'll see in person if I like it anyway.

I forgot about that! Thanks
smiles.gif

PurpleCherry

I'm unsure about the powder - it's meant to make your skin feel hydrated, right? It's a new formula, so I don't know if I can spend £23 on something until I swatch it in store.

As for repromotes, it depends how many people have bought it before, or are grabbing it because they missed it last time around, like me. Having no money sucks, especially when you know you'll have money later!

AndSparkle

Yeah, that's another thing too - and how are you meant to know if it breaks you out? Or if it'll suit your skintone?

That's what's happening with me, I didn't have the money the first time around for the pigments, and the lipgelee sold out before I could get it..
Agreed!

Anitacska

Argh! This is too slow! I can't sit here all morning, I need to do stuff, buy food, clean house.
ssad.gif

I'll leave the colling powder for now and check it out later.

As for repromotes, I had Push the Edge, but swapped it away, and luckily I have the lipgelee and Violetta, so don't need to worry about those. It's the new stuff I worry about instead.
smiles.gif

Kirsty

Quote:
I'm unsure about the powder - it's meant to make your skin feel hydrated, right?

Im not sure its even supposed to do that, it just applies kinda wet/cold. I think in all truth its just a gimmick, but it's said to make skin look all glowy (cause of the slight shimmer)

All that said, im buying it. That & MDM mes are the two things im excited for!

AndSparkle

Quote:
Argh! This is too slow! I can't sit here all morning, I need to do stuff, buy food, clean house.
ssad.gif

I'll leave the colling powder for now and check it out later.

As for repromotes, I had Push the Edge, but swapped it away, and luckily I have the lipgelee and Violetta, so don't need to worry about those. It's the new stuff I worry about instead.
smiles.gif

How was Push the Edge?

Quote:
HURRY UP - I have 10 minutes to get out the door!

ssad.gif
How long will you have to be out for? Hopefully it'll be all up (and not sold out) by the time you get back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Im not sure its even supposed to do that, it just applies kinda wet/cold. I think in all truth its just a gimmick, but it's said to make skin look all glowy (cause of the slight shimmer)

All that said, im buying it. That & MDM mes are the two things im excited for!

GIMMICK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts