Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleCherry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Im not sure its even supposed to do that, it just applies kinda wet/cold. I think in all truth its just a gimmick, but it's said to make skin look all glowy (cause of the slight shimmer)

All that said, im buying it. That & MDM mes are the two things im excited for!

Ah right, OK. I understand. I'll skip it until I get some reviews of how people get on with it. Let us know when you get it!

I've got to go to my appointment. I can't see it all selling out in an hour, when it's only just on the site. I'll be back in an hour!!

Anitacska

My problem with the powder is the picture on it mainly, I don't like Dr Facilier, he's ugly and ugh, don't want to see his face every time I use the powder. Also, £23 is quite a lot, but that said, you do get 24g which is BIG.

I won't be able to do next day delivery at this rate, come on Mac!!!!!!
angry.gif

ChloeCariad

I kninda want it, but reviews seem to say it's hard to work with and layering is a no-no. I'm steeering clear for now, and then shall consider it next week!

PurpleCherry

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
ssad.gif
How long will you have to be out for? Hopefully it'll be all up (and not sold out) by the time you get back.

Only an hour darling! Something to make me power-walk home!

Anitacska

Quote:
How was Push the Edge?

It was too dark and matte for me, I prefer Violet pigment, don't really do dark ones. Or at least they have to be shimmery.

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
My problem with the powder is the picture on it mainly, I don't like Dr Facilier, he's ugly and ugh, don't want to see his face every time I use the powder. Also, £23 is quite a lot, but that said, you do get 24g which is BIG.

I won't be able to do next day delivery at this rate, come on Mac!!!!!!
angry.gif

lol.gif
I have to agree on that. But then again, the whole packaging is tacky.. so I wouldn't expect anything less.
tong.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeCariad
I kninda want it, but reviews seem to say it's hard to work with and layering is a no-no. I'm steeering clear for now, and then shall consider it next week!

Geez, that sounds like a waste of money. I'll have a look on Friday and see how it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCherry
Only an hour darling! Something to make me power-walk home!

thmbup.gif
Awesome
smiles.gif

Kirsty

I like violet, too.
smiles.gif

I must say Temptalias cheat sheet has proved in-valuable to me on this col. I printed it out last week ticked & crossed what I want & dont. I wrote a little summary of my list under each villain to make it easier when ordering.

Now i'm using it to mark what has been added on the site for each villain & what is in my basket.

smiles.gif
Now i play the waiting game
tumbleweed.gif

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
It was too dark and matte for me, I prefer Violet pigment, don't really do dark ones. Or at least they have to be shimmery.

I was actually going to use it with Violet pigment.. I'll try it, and if it's a fail I'll sell it
smiles.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
I like violet, too.
smiles.gif

I must say Temptalias cheat sheet has proved in-valuable to me on this col. I printed it out last week ticked & crossed what I want & dont. I wrote a little summary of my list under each villain to make it easier when ordering.

Now i'm using it to mark what has been added on the site for each villain & what is in my basket.

smiles.gif
Now i play the waiting game
tumbleweed.gif

I agree, I printed it out a while ago and marked what I want and the maybes, and been crossing things off as I order them, but only 3 things so far.
ssad.gif

lovesongx

Anitacska - why don't you next day it at the last possible moment with everything on there then free delivery everything that comes on after? SURVEY8 in case anyone needs it!

I ordered the MES and the Viva Glam lipglasses, I'm a very happy bunny! Rolled out of bed at 10.30 and came straight here where you ladies sorted me right out!

Kirsty

I only have 3 things in my bag so far.

Innocence Beware
Heartless
MDM mes

My bf is ordering me £50 worth so i'm waiting on something small to be added before I can do my haul
greengrin.gif

Kirsty

Ugh, i've been so enthrawled in the site, I only just realised ive been watching golf for the last half hour.
ssad.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
Anitacska - why don't you next day it at the last possible moment with everything on there then free delivery everything that comes on after? SURVEY8 in case anyone needs it!

I ordered the MES and the Viva Glam lipglasses, I'm a very happy bunny! Rolled out of bed at 10.30 and came straight here where you ladies sorted me right out!

lol.gif

Thanks for reminding me that I wanted the Cindy l/g too! And for the code!
smiles.gif
I was thinking I might do next day delivery for what's in my bag already and just normal free delivery for the rest, it should still get here by Thursday hopefully.

Anitacska

Quote:
Ugh, i've been so enthrawled in the site, I only just realised ive been watching golf for the last half hour.
ssad.gif

th_LMAO.gif

I've been listening to Foreigner LIVE with the dishy Kelly Hansen.
th_worship.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Oooh, do the VG l/g come out today too? What else is coming out apart from VV and VG?

The Nail Trend nail polishes. They're up already. But why not VV????
th_dunno.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts