Status
Not open for further replies.

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
I'm going to guess and say it's a timed thing. I bet either 11.00 or 12.00

Hope it's not 12.00.
ssad.gif
But then again, next day delivery is £6.50! I'm sure it wasn't that much before! I might just do named day then (Wednesday), that's only £4.95.

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
I hope it isn't either.. but it's quite likely in my eyes..

I don't think it's like that. I think there's an IT guy doing it as we speak, putting them up one by one, then having a fag, a coffee, a wee... not realising that we're sitting here waiting!
thmbdn.gif

lovesongx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeCariad
Can you use the free code more than once, does anyone know? (Thanks to whoever out it up,
greengrin.gif
DDD)

Once per email address, I have registered about 5 email addresses with MAC to use that code multiple times lol!

ChloeCariad

Thanks!

Yep, all images and the front screen are up too.

Just put my order through, added one item extra!

I got Heartless, Wicked Ways, Bite of an Apple, She Who Dares MES and all 3 polishes!

Whhheeee!

Hope its here by Wednesday!

Anitacska

Yay! I've got my order and next day delivery (I caved in, lol)!
yahoo.gif
choochoo.gif

It was really weird because I had just searched for Villains, but there were still only 8 things, then say AndSparkle saying it was up, went to What's New and BAM it was all there!

Now I can get on with housework and food shopping...

ChloeCariad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
Yay! I've got my order and next day delivery (I caved in, lol)!
yahoo.gif
choochoo.gif

It was really weird because I had just searched for Villains, but there were still only 8 things, then say AndSparkle saying it was up, went to What's New and BAM it was all there!

Now I can get on with housework and food shopping...

That happened to me too! I was searching, accidently hit something and was back on the home page with the image loading up! You can bet your bottom dollar that after waiting here all day, nothing will sell out lol.

NowI can go to the bank and put money in to pay the bills as I spent too much hahahaha

AndSparkle

Wahey!
I ended up getting so much more then I expected, I'm gonna try Toxic Tale and I'm so hoping it's okay!

It's gone all quiet now
ssad.gif

Kirsty

Yay just got back from Morrisons & kept searching items, but then noticed that it was up on the Whats New. Thank goodness for you ladies cause i'd be sat here like a lemon all day.

I got:

Innocence Beware l/s
Heartless l/s
She Who Dares mes
Bad Fairy n/p

Thats my bfs order £50 exact. Goodness knows how I managed that

Truth & Light mcp
Toxic Tale l/s
Vile Violet e/s
Bite of an Apple b
Briar Rose b/p
Bad Fairy n/p (b/u)
Formidable n/p
Strange Potion l/g

Strange Potion sneaked on. I wasnt going to get this because I have Perennial Highstyle, but I love me some shimmers.

This is my last splurge on MAC. It has been the only col. that has interested me since LoL
th_DANCE.gif

I'm so excited!!!! Just reg delivery for me, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts