Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirsty

Anyone who is interested in the Truth & Light powder, there is one on ebay finishing in 15mins, currently at £9.50

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

It looks like a sample (as the box is plain). Just thought i'd mention. I was watching it, but forgot & bought one from MAC now

ilexica

I got oh so fair, strange potion, bad fairy and I caved on dark deed...I have about 8 billion red lipsticks but this *does* look particularly nice...
lol.gif

dirtyprincess

Ive ordered too !!
I woke up late as i had some very late nights over the weekend !!! Ooops
I got
Bad fairy n/p
Bite of an Apple blush
She who dares mes
Toxic tale l/s (im unsure of this but i do love my orangie ish colours !

Now im going back to look at the other stuff......should i get mean and green ?
Im thinking yes ?

ilexica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Oh no, I forgot I wanted Jade Dragon n/p *cry*

Me too! Arses. Hope my counter has it next week.

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Anyone who is interested in the Truth & Light powder, there is one on ebay finishing in 15mins, currently at £9.50

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

It looks like a sample (as the box is plain). Just thought i'd mention. I was watching it, but forgot & bought one from MAC now

I was gonna get it, but missed out, it went for £13.65 plus £4.00 postage, so would have been a lot cheaper, but never mind, I don't even know if I like it yet.
th_dunno.gif

Kirsty

I didnt order Jade Dragon in the end. I doubt it will sell out, so i'm leaving it for later.

I shouldnt have bought so much, seeing as I got made redundant 2 weeks ago, but ive had my heart set on this collection since the early buzz. I'm not letting that ruin it for me. I had a load of money saved up to buy a car, as I will be taking my driving test in Nov. But as i'm unemployed insurance will be about £10,000
lol.gif
so a car can wait.

dirtyprincess

Right, i went back and ordered mean and green too so im all happy !
I then went onto asos and bought some illamasqua goodies in the sale...
Powdered metal in bebhhion £13 (meant to be £22)
Eyeshadow brush £11 (meant to be £18)
Eyebrow brush £11 (meant to be £18)
All in all i saved £23 on the illamasqua goodies and apart from the eyeshadow brush they were on my want list !!! Happy makeup shopping day xxx

shmooby

Just placed my order
choochoo.gif

Only an ickle one, briar rose beauty powder, violetta lipstick (wanted it for aaaaaages mut too lazy to phone pro!!) and strange potion lipglass.

Was gonna get the cyndi lipglass to, but seems as it's around for a while might just force someone to get me a couple for christmas
thmbup.gif

sonia84

Did anyone else's jaw drop when they saw that the magic powders were £23! The other price increases were quite reasonable but that powder better be amazing for me to shell out on that.

dirtyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonia84
Did anyone else's jaw drop when they saw that the magic powders were £23! The other price increases were quite reasonable but that powder better be amazing for me to shell out on that.

Thats why i didnt get it, i told myself that id pay £20 but £23 was just that little bit too much just because it was cooling and magic !!!
th_dunno.gif

I got the illamasqua powder instead....
Does anyone else place their order and then wonder if they should get more ?
I hate creme de nude on me but now im absolutely lemming innocence beware !!! Arghhhhhhh

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess
Thats why i didnt get it, i told myself that id pay £20 but £23 was just that little bit too much just because it was cooling and magic !!!
th_dunno.gif

I hate creme de nude on me but now im absolutely lemming innocence beware !!! Arghhhhhhh

It is 24g, but still, I need to see it in person to decide how magic it really is.
smiles.gif

I'm planning on going to the counter Thursday morning to check out a few maybes I have, but probably won't pick up much more stuff.

sonia84

Quote:
th_dunno.gif

i thought it may be around £20/21 the same as the bp but idk. If it works as an all over powder it would be good value but as only a h/l
thmbdn.gif

I saw some new swatches of the mes and the two purple colours are getting better with every swatch

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklesLuvsMAC
Bad Fairy Nail Lacquer has sold out!

What?! That's just crazy! Only went up at 11.30 this morning!
ssad.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
What?! That's just crazy! Only went up at 11.30 this morning!
ssad.gif

I know right, I just didn't think it would have been the 1st thing to sell out either. smh

ChloeCariad

Hmmm, I expected Bad Fairy to go in one of the first couple of Sell Outs - even though it's hard to get Orly here, there are dupes for the other two. Im surprised BoaA hasn't sold out yet.

Miaow

Quote:
th_dunno.gif

Yeah =/ I was surprised, but I wasn't going to get it because I can't really tell what it would be like >.< Also that Illamasqua powder sounds really lovely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeCariad
Hmmm, I expected Bad Fairy to go in one of the first couple of Sell Outs - even though it's hard to get Orly here, there are dupes for the other two. Im surprised BoaA hasn't sold out yet.

Yeah I'm pleased it didn't sell out immediately because I wanted it haha!

I got: Briar rose, she who dares and bite of an apple
smiles.gif

Kirsty

^ Yeah it was fully up @ 12.00pm today.

I fully expected Bad Fairy to sell out 1st or very quickly. People on MUA who are not interested in the collection have mentioned they will just get Bad Fairy. I got 2, so yay! I love red n/p

LMD84

briar rose and mean and green has gone now too....

i ordered my goodies at about 12.30 today. slower than i usually am but i had my area manager visiting my store and i had to wait until he left to order!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts