Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

minnie_moo

I ordered over the phone just before midday- the lady said I was her first VV customer! So glad I did, as Bad Fairy had sold out before I was able to get online tonight. I got:
-Bad Fairy
-Oh So Fair
-Strange Potion
-Innocence, Beware!
-Bite of an Apple
I paid for next day delivery too, so all my goodies should be here tomorrow. I was so bad & snuck out of work for 10 minutes to make the call
lol.gif

I've never ordered over the phone before, do I get a shipping notice emailed to me or do I just assume it's on the way?

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
briar rose and mean and green has gone now too....

i ordered my goodies at about 12.30 today. slower than i usually am but i had my area manager visiting my store and i had to wait until he left to order!!

...and Formidable! This is seriously crazy! I'm so happy I was sitting by the computer this morning, even though I hardly got anything done.
blush-anim-cl.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
I noticed you were quiet Lou. I was like "I hope she doesn't miss it"!!
smiles.gif

yeah i had a bit of 'the day from hell'. lots going on at my work that is stressing me out. when i ordered the mac stuff i was actually crying it was so bad. but this did cheer me up!!

banana1234

i really wanted formidable and was contemplating briar rose, so i will look at them at my counter thursday

i got wicked ways, both mes and bite of an apple

dirtyprincess

Quote:
briar rose and mean and green has gone now too....

i ordered my goodies at about 12.30 today. slower than i usually am but i had my area manager visiting my store and i had to wait until he left to order!!

Thank god i went back and ordered mean and green then !!!
Im ordering everything from the website now after my local MAC were so rude to me the last time i was there ! It would literally pain me to give them my money. Even if its still going to MAC after all
nonono.gif

Miaow

Oh wow, briar rose is sold out? I'm happy I got my stuff in time
smiles.gif
LMD84 (Lou?) I hope you're feeling better soon
smiles.gif

Eleentje

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
SURVEY8 in case anyone needs it!

Yaaay, thank you so much! I ended up just buying the two MES. I wanted Bad Fairly badly, but missed out on it, when I got home from work.
I hate how they blocked mac website and Specktra at work now. Obviously they don't feel like supporting my addiction
mac_addict.gif

Fingers crossed it will miraculously still be there at Gatwick counter, when my sister will be flying on Sat. Otherwise me and Bad Fairy are not meant to be.

Anitacska

Innocence, Beware and Oh So Fair bp are sold out as well. This is the fastest selling out collection I've seen since I got into Mac!
oh.gif

AndSparkle

For me it's not, I think Hello Kitty still claims that one. I'll look at it tomorrow and see if that changes though.

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
For me it's not, I think Hello Kitty still claims that one. I'll look at it tomorrow and see if that changes though.

I'm pretty sure I didn't order from the website back then, but I do know that when I went to the counter I could get everything I wanted. I don't remember how long after the launch it was (probably 2 days or so though because I had a young toddler then, so wouldn't have been able to go shopping on a Thursday morning, I used to only go at the weekend). Anyway, it's still pretty quick by any standards.

banana1234

i remember going to my mac counter and all the hello kitty was there too, i wasnt into mac so much then, i remember it being a good week or so after release and everything was still available, its crazy cos now if i did that half the stuff would be gone!

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
mind you, i went to check out FF last week, and everything was still in stock!

I think it depends on which counter you go to. The counter in Kingston always sells out much faster than the one in Guildford, I remember going to K the day after Liberty of London was released and they'd already sold out of the coral lipstick (can't remember its name, it's too late now), but the G counter still had loads. Also the G counter had several Stereo Roses a week and 2-3 days after the launch!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
Innocence, Beware and Oh So Fair bp are sold out as well. This is the fastest selling out collection I've seen since I got into Mac!
oh.gif

it's selling quicker than i expected i must admit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle

yeah hello kitty sold out insanely quick! however i think most of it sold out on the website preview days - you were invited to preview the collection and were emailed a link early. and of course many people did that. so when it actually launched a few days later stuff sold out super quick because half the stock had already gone on the preview!

AndSparkle

Quote:
I'm pretty sure I didn't order from the website back then, but I do know that when I went to the counter I could get everything I wanted. I don't remember how long after the launch it was (probably 2 days or so though because I had a young toddler then, so wouldn't have been able to go shopping on a Thursday morning, I used to only go at the weekend). Anyway, it's still pretty quick by any standards.

I had to! My nearest counter at the time was 100+ miles away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
i remember going to my mac counter and all the hello kitty was there too, i wasnt into mac so much then, i remember it being a good week or so after release and everything was still available, its crazy cos now if i did that half the stuff would be gone!

I think YouTube is kinda to blame for that one? The popularity of MAC has skyrocketed since YouTube came about, and it seems like it's the must-have of the cosmetics world.

Quote:
I think it depends on which counter you go to. The counter in Kingston always sells out much faster than the one in Guildford, I remember going to K the day after Liberty of London was released and they'd already sold out of the coral lipstick (can't remember its name, it's too late now), but the G counter still had loads. Also the G counter had several Stereo Roses a week and 2-3 days after the launch!

The Bullring counter sells out of everything really quickly, the f/s store isn't so bad though.

Quote:
it's selling quicker than i expected i must admit!

yeah hello kitty sold out insanely quick! however i think most of it sold out on the website preview days - you were invited to preview the collection and were emailed a link early. and of course many people did that. so when it actually launched a few days later stuff sold out super quick because half the stock had already gone on the preview!

Yeah! I got the preview invite.. I brought nearly the whole collection!
lol.gif

So atm,

Innocence, Beware!
Oh So Fair
Briar Rose
Bad Fairy
Mean & Green
Formidable

are all sold out.
I'm quite surprised that more hasn't sold out yet - I was expecting BoA, Toxic Tale and Strange Potion to all sell out. However, I think it will pick up pace today, as everyone expected it to launch online today, there has to be some who missed it online yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts