Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleCherry

Tell us when you get your little black box!!
greengrin.gif

I'm so surprised the MES haven't sold out quicker. Surprised about Oh So Fair too, as it's being repromoted with one of the holiday collections. The rest, especially the nail polishes, I'm not at all surprised at!

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleCherry
Tell us when you get your little black box!!
greengrin.gif

I'm so surprised the MES haven't sold out quicker. Surprised about Oh So Fair too, as it's being repromoted with one of the holiday collections. The rest, especially the nail polishes, I'm not at all surprised at!

It's here!
th_DANCE.gif
I was just about to leave the house when the courier lady came, but I had to go to the supermarket, so just left it in the kitchen. Only had a quick look afterwards because I had to collect my little boy from school (my life is so hectic right now
ssad.gif
), but I like everything! Love the MES, Briar Rose and Bite of an Apple and Bad Fairy, but really everything.
smiles.gif

So funny, just got the e-mail from Mac about the collection, erm, bit late now!
fool.gif
Just looked and BoaA and Strange Potion are sold out now as well.

AndSparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
mac_boxday.gif
yahoo.gif
choochoo.gif

Sorry I'm just a bit too excited!
lol.gif

Lucky you! Mine is named day delivery for tomorrow, but I haven't recieved anything about dispatch...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
It's here!
th_DANCE.gif
I was just about to leave the house when the courier lady came, but I had to go to the supermarket, so just left it in the kitchen. Only had a quick look afterwards because I had to collect my little boy from school (my life is so hectic right now
ssad.gif
), but I like everything! Love the MES, Briar Rose and Bite of an Apple and Bad Fairy, but really everything.
smiles.gif

So funny, just got the e-mail from Mac about the collection, erm, bit late now!
fool.gif
Just looked and BoaA and Strange Potion are sold out now as well.

I got mine yesterday, about 3-4 hours after it came online?

Toxic Tale is now sold out.

PurpleCherry

Awesome!

No idea when mine's due either, nothing about dispatch in my inbox yet. I can't wait to experiment with the MES!
greengrin.gif

AndSparkle

I was.. look how hyped up it's been over the last few months! People have been saving for this one
smiles.gif

Oh! And my delivery came yesterday, nearly 3 weeks after I made the stupid order! Thank god I loved the stuff in it, and if anyone is thinking about the spf50 face protect, get it, it's amazing and isn't greasy at all, it feels more like a primer
greengrin.gif

minnie_moo

My black box came a couple of hours ago! I've not had chance to properly look at everything yet, but so far so good! BoA is not as bright as I feared & Bad Fairy is just *gorgeous*! So happy with my haul
mac_haul.gif

sonia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndSparkle
I was.. look how hyped up it's been over the last few months! People have been saving for this one
smiles.gif

Oh! And my delivery came yesterday, nearly 3 weeks after I made the stupid order! Thank god I loved the stuff in it, and if anyone is thinking about the spf50 face protect, get it, it's amazing and isn't greasy at all, it feels more like a primer
greengrin.gif

3 weeks
nonono.gif
I was nearly tearing my hair out when my ttb order took a week. Poor you.

Eleentje

Quote:
I think YouTube is kinda to blame for that one? The popularity of MAC has skyrocketed since YouTube came about, and it seems like it's the must-have of the cosmetics world.

You're most probably right. Youtube and its make up guru's have brought so much free publicity to all kinds of makeup brands, but Mac is pretty much everyone's favourite.

Quote:
I'm quite surprised that more hasn't sold out yet - I was expecting BoA, Toxic Tale and Strange Potion to all sell out. However, I think it will pick up pace today, as everyone expected it to launch online today, there has to be some who missed it online yesterday.

I was almost one of those people, have I not had a look on the website out of curiousity last night. I would be quite sad to miss Bad Fairy and one of te MES.

banana1234

i'm going to be outside house of fraser at 9am sharp on thursday, ready for a smash and grab style haul, i'll just say, i want this this and this and then i'll swatch them after you've put them to one side!

pippa!

my dark magic is sold out now too
smiles.gif

ahhh i can't wait for thursday - last night i was debating even going to the counter (and thinking of just waiting until i'm in london friday and hitting up selfridges on oxford street) but i think i NEED innocence beware
tong.gif
i might also pick up she who dares, toxic tale, heartless, and dark deed, and i definitely want to try truth and light mclp too
lol.gif
goodness, it's going to be a big haul from the collection by the end of it... it's a good job i don't like the look of a tartan tale, my bank account is being destroyed by vv
lol.gif

ooh i just got an email telling me my order's been dispatched
greengrin.gif
HURRAH!

Anitacska

I'm actually quite surprised the mineralize eyeshadows lasted for as long as they did.

I love everything I got! Wearing Bad Fairy now and it's so pretty! Wicked Ways and Hot House are amazing, so is Strange Potion! Love the mes, they're actually quite vivid, the pink, purple and green shades are gorgeous (the blue didn't swatch as nicely on me, but it's fine too). Briar Rose and BOAA are so pretty too, although probably more dupeable than the others I got.

I don't have too many maybes left, but I will go to Kingston on Thursday to check out Oh So Fair (although most likely wait for it to come out with TT in one of the face kits), Revenge Is Sweet, Toxic Tale, Wrong Spell and Truth & Light.

lovesongx

Yay my VV/Viva Glam order has been dispatched too!
My delivery guy is going to be annoyed, he was just here today delivering my 'pre-VV haul' haha! (Got a few perm bits - 219 brush, Carbon e/s, Rebel lipstick and Pearl CCB!). Oh well, I'm almost single handedly keeping him in a job!
th_LMAO.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
Yay my VV/Viva Glam order has been dispatched too!
My delivery guy is going to be annoyed, he was just here today delivering my 'pre-VV haul' haha! (Got a few perm bits - 219 brush, Carbon e/s, Rebel lipstick and Pearl CCB!). Oh well, I'm almost single handedly keeping him in a job!
th_LMAO.gif

I'm the same with our postman. I order so much stuff, plus always buy things from eBay, he almost always has something for me. Our old postman is now working in the delivery office, I reckon he had enough of bringing my stuff all the time!
lol.gif

I was so excited about VV, I forgot about the Viva Glam lipglass, I got the Cindy one, it's very pretty.
smiles.gif
I also got a couple of perms: Dollymix blush and Pink poodle lipglass. Very happy with everything. Off to bed to cuddle my new puchases, husband's not speaking to me anyway (not Mac related).
winks.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
am i being stupid? i cant find oh so fair in the tartan tale thread?

You're not stupid, it was supposed to be in the Hark The Heraldry face kit, but has been replaced by Rose BP since, I wonder why?
th_dunno.gif
Maybe I do need to get Oh So Fair after all.. hmm.

EDIT: I've just seen Erin's swatches of OSF and Rose BP on the TT thread (page 120) and they are almost identical, so I think I will skip OSF after all and just get the face kit instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts