Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

glam8babe

i f*cking hate exclusives!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was planning on buying quite abit from colorforms but if its gonna be a faff on then they can f*ck RIGHT OFF!
i actually feel like emailing them because of how pathetic it is!
i remember when novel twist was out and i wanted a couple of things but NOOOO i couldnt unless they expect me to travel a few hours on the train all the way to london just to pick up some makeup

and even if we CAN ring selfridges up to order, i dont even think we should have to, it should be available on the mac website because afterall it is their brand

DirtyPlum

Its always the first thursday of each month.

All of NSF and Future Earth is coming off so grab what you want before thurs!

Starflash will be on counters this Thurs 7 Aug 2008.
I believe Colour Forms will be released at Selfridges counters too, but I cant say for certain cos I dont at a Self. counter...

nazia

Do the new collections always come out on the first thursday of the month or does it vary? I need dates!

glam8babe

yep they always come the first thursday, sometimes they have like a few collections in the same month (october this year has about 4) so they might be spread out but one of them will deffo be first thursday

Catatonia

Does anyone know how long will New View and Electroflash will be available online? (and Starflash too but I'm guessning it's still gonna be there for a bit longer
tong.gif
)

I'd like to wait til next Thursday so I can order all together.

glam8babe

if they do get pulled off the site before thursday, im pretty sure they will end up in the 'goodbyes' section so you could most probably still order everything together
smiles.gif

DirtyPlum

Did anyone get the email abt the VAE online? I ordered one... I love the one I already have. great for pedicures!

Its sold out and only available online now...

Catatonia

Thanks glam8babe. I've only ordered online once. Well made my bf to do it for me lol. So I just log in and look there?
th_dunno.gif

You've really made my day btw
yahoo.gif

glam8babe

well at the top they have links such as 'products, collections etc.
you click on 'picks' then go to 'goodbyes'

melliquor

Does anybody know when and where Ungaro will be released? I know Manish is exclusive to Harrods but what about Ungaro? Also, what collections are coming out in Oct? I know it should Ungaro, Suite Array, Manish... and which other one.

nazia

I think the Cremesheen lippies are coming out, but they're permanent. And I'm not so sure, but I think the permanent line of Mineral makeup is coming out too. HTH!

glam8babe

heres what ive written down mel

SEPTEMBER
overrich
cult of cherry

OCTOBER
ungaro
suite array
sheer mingerals
manish aura

and i think red she said etc. will be out in november, im sure the xmasy collections where out here in november last year

HTH!

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
heres what ive written down mel

SEPTEMBER
overrich
cult of cherry

OCTOBER
ungaro
suite array
sheer mingerals
manish aura

and i think red she said etc. will be out in november, im sure the xmasy collections where out here in november last year

HTH!

Is Ungaro going to be released everywhere or just in one store?

Status
Not open for further replies.