Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsody76

I emailed Mac to ask them when they were coming online and the reply said that the Cult of Cherry is available online now. But I still can't see it so I emailed back and asked them to send me a direct link.

I'm getting impatient now
drools.gif

P.S. No mention of the Overrich collection, just Cult of Cherry.

madkitty

has anyone got any idea with sheer minerals? out in the uk on the 15th oct does that mean we wont get it until the first week in nov?

vocaltest

Today I went to MAC in Brighton and they had everything out! Well, they were making the displays! They had Sheer Minerals, Suite Array & Ungaro!! The MA let me play hehe. She said they're not out for two weeks on Thursday I think but they have them out early there! Shame my cards blocked cuz someone cloned it last week and tried to use it (lucky me) because she asked me if I wanted anything, I would have got loads!

QueenEmB

Does anyone know when Red, She Said is coming out in the UK?

I passed up on ALL of Unagaro, Manish and Mineralise... but I NEED Pomposity and Miss Dynamite from RSS!

Princesa Livia

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenEmB
Does anyone know when Red, She Said is coming out in the UK?

Red, She Said's gonna be out on the 6th of November. Learned this when I visited Selfridges yesterday to get my Petticoat MSF! and it is BEAUTIFUL!!

Petticoat is my first MSF and its really a pretty one!! You guys should check it out if you haven't! The swatches on this site do NOT do it justice
smiles.gif

Princesa Livia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Barbie
when is cremesheen out?

i heard cremesheen's going to be out on the first week of November (ie. Nov. 6th) along with Red, She Said.

DirtyPlum

UK launch dates, winter 2008:

November
Red She Said
Kids Helping Kids
Giftable
Passions of Red
Fall Trend Bags

Enchanting Vermillion Fashion Eye kit - Harrods, Harvey Nichols & onlineonly
Charming Garnet Glamour Basics kit - MAC stores, Harvey Nix &online only

December
Little Darlings
Metal Urge

Monogram - Harrods & online only

January 2009
Dame Edna
Chill
Lash & Dash

February
Brunette Blonde Redhead
Carry All Case

DirtyPlum

Its out^^ Well...Stores have them in but cos CoC has been slow they are still trying to shift that and therefore no room for CS (some stores). But maybe if u ask at ur local counter they can show u them?

They may officially come out in Nov but I dunno where they'll go, what with the sexy lushness that is Red She Said n xmas stuff!

uh_oh_disco

Thanks for posting when Damne Edna's addition is out, hopefully I wont be away with college then! Unless they have it at IMATS...

Growing Wings

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum

November

Kids Helping Kids

Haven't heard about this one before. Anybody got anymore info on it?

ritchieramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Growing Wings
Haven't heard about this one before. Anybody got anymore info on it?

It's already up on the US site, so you can see it here. It's an annual collection of greetings cards etc.

This is MAC's description -
"The glorious gravitas of give-and-do-good! This year's collection of greeting and gift cards illustrated by children for children affected with HIV/AIDS everywhere now includes a collection of three giftable pillow packs (in M·A·C stores only) to sweeten the season."

Status
Not open for further replies.