Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

LP_x

Yes, they are. Things are released on the first Thursday of every month, but sometimes it's online the Tuesday before. HTH.

Princesa Livia

apparently Monogram will be out on the 11th of December
smiles.gif

mski

Is Chill out already in the UK? Everything says January 2009 but I've heard it's already in stores...
th_confused_new.gif
Thanks!

Princesa Livia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mski
Is Chill out already in the UK? Everything says January 2009 but I've heard it's already in stores...
th_confused_new.gif
Thanks!

where have you heard that from?

amy_forster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesa Livia

I'd love to know too! If its out I'm going for a shopping trip!

I was in the Mac pro store in Fouberts Place, London this afternoon and did not see Chill out. However, the postcards for Dame Edna were being given out and there was a pile of Dame Edna in the corner, not on sale or display, but by a pad of black face charts. I did not look any closer because it was not what I was intereted in.

DirtyPlum

It may well be in stores but not out to sell. It goes out first week of Jan so no doubt deliveries were made to stores now, what with the bank holidays coming up.

mski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesa Livia

A MUA girl was swatching them in High St Ken at the wkend, didn't buy anything though. It's all very strange.

tigerli17

Chill collection is out on display (and to buy) over in House of Fraser (Sorry for saying John Lewis...CRAFT moment) in Bluewater! I already got my stuff last night, completely caught unawares on that one! They say they've already got Dame Edna in but can't put it out till after Xmas so that one is staying on track. I was told they've put Chill out earlier due to the fact that Metal Urge wasn't selling too well...

mski

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerli17
Chill collection is out on display (and to buy) over in John Lewis in Bluewater! I already got my stuff last night, completely caught unawares on that one! They say they've already got Dame Edna in but can't put it out till after Xmas so that one is staying on track. I was told they've put Chill out earlier due to the fact that Metal Urge wasn't selling too well...

Oh really?? I called my counter and they said the 27th here, how odd!! What did you get? I think I need Arctic Grey but I guess I'll have to wait until the 27th.

tigerli17

I got all 4 lipglasses and the liner. I liked the shadows, I probably would have got one or two if I wasn't buying from other collections as well, but they're quite easily dupable I think. The only one I really liked was the pink one but it wouldn't show up on me all that well. Pinks never do sadly...

I really love the lipglasses though, I love pretty pale colours as I can wear them for work
greengrin.gif
The liner is fab, unreal staying power! It might take me a while to get used to it though, I've only just managed to master fluidline applications
tong.gif

mski

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbey_08
does anyone know when dame edna comes out here online?

According to my counter, Saturday 27th Dec. But they're saying Chill's out on that date too, which is clearly wrong...lol

amber_j

I'm confused! 2 MAs at the Covent Garden store in London told me Dame Edna would be out today. Is that not right?

Ladybugz

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber_j
I'm confused! 2 MAs at the Covent Garden store in London told me Dame Edna would be out today. Is that not right?

Woooohooo just spoke to the counter in the city and they confirmed they have dame edna and chill in store!!! i know where I'm going when i finis work today
greengrin.gif

Ladybugz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynzi-t
Woooohooo just spoke to the counter in the city and they confirmed they have dame edna and chill in store!!! i know where I'm going when i finis work today
greengrin.gif

Damn i just phoned the store again to ask if they had the 20% of holiday sets. they confirmed they do but i checked again about dame edna and chill and they said no dame edna til the 27th! please let me know if you see them else where in london
ssad.gif

amber_j

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynzi-t
Damn i just phoned the store again to ask if they had the 20% of holiday sets. they confirmed they do but i checked again about dame edna and chill and they said no dame edna til the 27th! please let me know if you see them else where in london
ssad.gif

Oh!
ssad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.