Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybugz

I went down to mac after work today and the chill collection was there, they said only mac counters that have sold 80% of the red she said collection are aloud to bring out the chill collection early. I picked up a brush set with the 20% discount and the new chill penultimate liner - which is amazing i might add!!! and one of the shadows from the chill collection.

The ma said she had seen the dame edna collection and it is amazing!!!

city branch of house of fraser in london are releasing dame edna on the 29th as they are not open on the saturday!

amy_forster

Dame Edna is lush! One of my fave ma's let me have a look at it. I can't wait till it comes out & I will definitely be getting a couple of bits. The new lash collection looks amazing too and thats out on the 27th as well as Dame Edna. The winged set is amazing & I need them. Badly need them!

I got a few bits from Chill and although it wasn't the greatest collection, there's a few good bits which are in it. The lashes aren't as dramatic as I expected, I was hoping for something a little more dramatic! I got the liner but I'm yet to try it out, maybe I'll have a play with the bits I got later on!

Jot

i was totally caught unaware today when i saw chill out. I was out the counter after a couple of xmas drinks and nearly bought loads but managed to walk away. Think i might take another look sober tomorrow. The shadows looked nice but i do have pinks and greys already and i feel a bit out of touch with the new collections!

amber_j

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jot
Think i might take another look sober tomorrow.

lol.gif

That made me laugh out loud!

I saw the Chill display in the MAC store yesterday but didn't allow myself to go anywhere near it. Must save money for HK...
yes.gif

oh I didnt realise Chill was out now. Pity I wont be going shopping until after christmas, I really want to see wintersky eyeshadow.

Ladybugz

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadoremac
when are chill and dame edna going to be online

They are online today although i picked mine up on saturday in store its taken a while to get online
greengrin.gif

pianohno

It was all sold out when I went to MAC yesterday - so I was DELIGHTED to find out that is was online this morning!
mac_haul.gif

foizzy

I went to the Westfield store a couple of weeks ago and an MA told me to expect both Chill and Dame Edna in Jan. Imagine my surprise wehn I went to swap stuff in the High street Ken store yesterday and both collections were on display and they had even sold out of Snowscene. Had to go to Westfield to get that. On the plus side, I did not get half of what i "thought" I needed from both collections. YAY!!!

iadoremac

So does that mean there isnt going to be a new collection in January? That would suck as all the Dame Edna and Chill stuff are already selling out

LP_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadoremac
So does that mean there isnt going to be a new collection in January? That would suck as all the Dame Edna and Chill stuff are already selling out

Those are the January collections, they just released them a few days early. They're all still available online.

Snowy_z

BBR is out in Feb!
Does anyone know the prices for the Hello Kitty collection in £'s? I'm looking forward to this one but need to know how much i'm goiing to have to save!

Status
Not open for further replies.