Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

sitarocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by animacani
Does covent garden accept depots?

Yep when i went they didnt even count them,
then again i handed it to them in a mac bag and i had bought a whole load of other stuff

DirtyPlum

Spring Summer 09 Release date:

February
Brunette Blonde Redhead
Creme team
Well Defined

March
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty Kouture (Harrods, London only)
Grand Duos

April
Sugarsweet
Viva Glam Special Edition
Colour ready

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
Spring Summer 09 Release date:

February
Brunette Blonde Redhead
Creme team
Well Defined

March
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty Kouture (Harrods, London only)
Grand Duos

April
Sugarsweet
Viva Glam Special Edition
Colour ready

Thanks so much for this. I can't wait for HK and will be heading over to Harrods first thing in the morning.

Do you think Harrods will hold items if you promise to come later in the day? I had Harvey Nichols hold a bunch of Dress Camp stuff for me last year.

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
Thanks so much for this. I can't wait for HK and will be heading over to Harrods first thing in the morning.

Do you think Harrods will hold items if you promise to come later in the day? I had Harvey Nichols hold a bunch of Dress Camp stuff for me last year.

Harrods won't hold anything - I tried with the holiday collection. I have a friend who works on the counter and he said that it's their policy not to hold make-up from the limited edition collections. However I'm sure they could hold stuff for an hour or two on the day of release if you think you're going to be late coming in though you're best bet is to come in on the morning of release. It's noteworthy that Dress Camp was only available in Harvey Nicks and not on-line, whereas HK will be at all locations (with the exception of Kitty Kouture which will also be online) so I'm sure there will be plenty to go round!
smiles.gif

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
Harrods won't hold anything - I tried with the holiday collection. I have a friend who works on the counter and he said that it's their policy not to hold make-up from the limited edition collections. However I'm sure they could hold stuff for an hour or two on the day of release if you think you're going to be late coming in though you're best bet is to come in on the morning of release. It's noteworthy that Dress Camp was only available in Harvey Nicks and not on-line, whereas HK will be at all locations (with the exception of Kitty Kouture which will also be online) so I'm sure there will be plenty to go round!
smiles.gif

Thanks... I am worried about Kitty Kouture and everything selling out before I get to Harrods. I have a Mac counter 5 minutes from work and will be over as soon as they open for HK.

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Thanks... I am worried about Kitty Kouture and everything selling out before I get to Harrods. I have a Mac counter 5 minutes from work and will be over as soon as they open for HK.

KK is quite expensive and we are in a recession so I'm sure you will get what you want! Where is your nearest counter from work? I'm sure it will be fine if you get to Harrods before about 7pm. I remember having a panic about Heatherette, but I went to selfridges at the end of the day and got everything I wanted! (same with Manish and Dresscamp which was more exclusive). Remember that you can always stay logged on mac's website at work and order online too!
smiles.gif

melliquor

^^^ I got the HOF at Monument around the corner from me... I work at Bank. I love having it there because I can pop in whenever I want to get stuff. I am going at lunch to get BBR and Well Defined. I am so excited... I have been waiting ages for BBR.

GoldenFairy

Quote:
^^^ I got the HOF at Monument around the corner from me... I work at Bank. I love having it there because I can pop in whenever I want to get stuff. I am going at lunch to get BBR and Well Defined. I am so excited... I have been waiting ages for BBR.

That's handy - I used to work near bank. The city is so pretty! I'm going to MAC after work. I'm so excited - I can't wait to try out all the new goodies esp the MSFs and Red Devil! The cremesheens should be out too!
smiles.gif

shmooby

will HK be out on either the first tuesday or thursday of march? and will it go online one of those days? NEEEED to book days off work so I don't miss it!

Snowy_z

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmooby
will HK be out on either the first tuesday or thursday of march? and will it go online one of those days? NEEEED to book days off work so I don't miss it!

Its usually the first thursday!!

Has anyone tried to pre-order from either the MAC counter in Reading (House of Fraser) or the free standing store in Brighton?

I've never pre-ordered before, but I'm worried that the Hello Kitty Collection is gonna sell out online!!!

iadoremac

^^^ I dont think you can preorder because even in the u.s you can only preorder via nordstrom and not mac my advice to you is to do what i am going to do which is camp out by your pc on the eve of the 4th

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadoremac
^^^ I dont think you can preorder because even in the u.s you can only preorder via nordstrom and not mac my advice to you is to do what i am going to do which is camp out by your pc on the eve of the 4th

Thank you
smiles.gif

I've been checking the US site and nothing sold out - yet! So we should be okay I reckon!!!

wizzer3245

seeing as its the accessories that are selling out first in the us im not worried anymore about getting what i want
still isnt stopping me camping out at my computer before hello kitty is released though
mac_addict.gif

iadoremac

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzer3245
seeing as its the accessories that are selling out first in the us im not worried anymore about getting what i want
still isnt stopping me camping out at my computer before hello kitty is released though
mac_addict.gif

I hear that even though all i want is 3 lipglosses and a blush
choochoo.gif

Snowy_z

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzer3245
mac_addict.gif

NOOOO I mostly want the accessories!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.