Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybugz

has anyone got a email inviting them to the opening at covent garden on the 26th? im mega excited! means we can get it a week before launch day of the 5th march
greengrin.gif

iadoremac

ok so i called and apparently the invitations have gone out already but i hear that people can take their friends along so if anyone wouldnt mind me tagging along pls invite me if not i guess i have to wait till march
cry.gif

Ladybugz

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadoremac
ok so i called and apparently the invitations have gone out already but i hear that people can take their friends along so if anyone wouldnt mind me tagging along pls invite me if not i guess i have to wait till march
cry.gif

sorry
ssad.gif
im already taking a friend. its just a week earlier...if i had my way i'd be at it today lol! actually no because i don't get piad until next week
greengrin.gif

ritchieramone

I thought the timing was a little odd with it being at the end of the month, but before what I imagine will be payday for many people. I'll be paid on the 27th and will be penniless the day the events happen and the online preview takes place.
th_dunno.gif

Ladybugz

ok so im going to try choose my list - but kinda need to know the prices before i get there so i can go with a rough figure in mind otherwise i will just go in and buy everything.

can anyone help me get a uk price list together...i just phoned covent garden and the MA didnt seem to know when hello kitty was out and that they were having the preview in their store let alone the prices!

DirtyPlum

We only get given prices verbally at Training days. Set price lists are not sent to us. I have left my Training book (notes) at work so dont have the prices on-hand to give you...

bit of a pointless post, I know! But I'll try and get them for you, but may not be in time.

iadoremac

so after humping the receptionist at estee lauder, and the marketing folks at MAC......I am happy to say that I finally got my invite
yahoo.gif

iadoremac

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamapie
I'm waiting to find out if I have an invite to the Kensington HK preview. How soon would I know?

Well when I spoke to them they said they had sent out all the invites so you should have known by now

Ladybugz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
We only get given prices verbally at Training days. Set price lists are not sent to us. I have left my Training book (notes) at work so dont have the prices on-hand to give you...

bit of a pointless post, I know! But I'll try and get them for you, but may not be in time.

I just realised how rude i sounded about MA's not knowing the prices. lol i just meant that they seemed bemused when i mentioned i had a invite for the opening on the 26th. they didn't seem to know it was happening. maybe they haven't been informed yet of that member of staff won't be working that night i don't know :S

Dirty plum thank you. if you can get the prices it wud be great. Kensington seemed to think that the palette will be around £30. my guess is the beauty powder blushes were £14 with red she said and beauty powders with dame edna were around £18

I really wanted to know how much the brush set and medium make up bag will be. and also the TLC's and Glitter liners
greengrin.gif

xx

DirtyPlum

^^ aww no worries, you didnt sound rude
smiles.gif

I wont be able to pick up my notes until Saturday so will do my best to post prices on the weekend.

The BPB should be same price as regular blushes, yep. TLCs should be same as current line ones (£10) and I would guess the glitter liners will be about £12.

QueenEmB

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzer3245
seeing as its the accessories that are selling out first in the us

Doesn't say much for the makeup!

ritchieramone

The prices for some of the HK things were in Heat today. They had a page about the collection but bearing in mind that they claimed one of palettes was "Too Lolly", I don't know how accurate they might be!

Palettes - £30.34
Beauty Powder Blushes - £14.68
Brush set - £39.15
Make-up bag (no size specified, sorry but I'm guessing small, based on the current prices for other bags?) - £17.62

The lipsticks/lipglasses and nail laquers were all the normal prices and there were no accessories/glitter liners etc. shown or mentioned.

sweets4

does anyone know how long the BBR collection is going to stay in stores? I still havent had a chance to go and see the colours in person!
ssad.gif

and does anyone know if you can still get stuff from old collections (when it is no longer on the website), ie, starflash, POWER KOHLs, even the barbie stuff?

iadoremac

Was at the mac store at kensington high street on sunday and they still had all the bbr is suggest you go there before HK but i am sure they would still have it when hk arrives but you never know

DirtyPlum

It depends on how many products we have left of a collection / how many sell. Its usually a couple of weeks into a new collection that the previous one gets sent back to MAC. But we still had Dame Edna out (products, no stand) at my counter three weeks into BBR...

Status
Not open for further replies.