Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

melliquor

Does anybody know when SugarSweet is being released and if it is a Selfridges exclusive again? The last 2 prom collections were released only in Selfridges, last year online as well, and then wasn't released until middle of April.

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
prom collection?

SS will be released everywhere, first week of next month.

Sweetie Cakes, Balloonacy, Heatherette, and Sugar Sweet are all considered prom collections in the US.

Found out today from my MA that SS is everywhere... only 3 weeks to go until SS.

Cyanide.Candy

Oooh, wow, didn't realise that!

Hmmmm.. looks like a trip to Harrods may be in question then!
greengrin.gif

LMD84

it is indeed a harrods exclusive and not even going online - harrods stock shipment was late though so i'd check to see if they have it in first. i had to get somebody to do a cp from the us for my hkk because i'm norwhere near harrods!!

iadoremac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise213
So Sugarsweet will be out on the 2nd of April?

Can anybody tell me what comes out in may, june, july?

Correct me if i am wrong
April : sweet thing and viva glam
May: Color ready, rose romance, double dazzle
June: Style warriors
July: Naked honey
August: Electroflash

DirtyPlum

^^ nothing has been confirmed beyond April 2009 yet.

April
Sugarsweet
Viva Glam Special Edition
Colour ready

GoldenFairy

By the way, just thought I would let you all know that Hello Kitty Kouture was released in Harrods last Thursday. I called them this morning and (luckily) they still have quite a bit of stock left. I'm going after work to get the compact and the dazzleglasses
smiles.gif

Cyanide.Candy

I don't suppose any of you lovely ladies know the prices for the products in the Kitty Koture collection do you such as the Dazzleglasses and the Kitty swarovski compact with the mystery powder?

Thanks! x

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanide.Candy
I don't suppose any of you lovely ladies know the prices for the products in the Kitty Koture collection do you such as the Dazzleglasses and the Kitty swarovski compact with the mystery powder?

Thanks! x

Hi - yep. The compact is £53 and the dazzleglasses are £20 each.

LMD84

there is jack all special about the mystery powder! in fact my l'oreal powder works just as well. i only bought it for the compact.
smiles.gif

nycki

Just thought I'd let you know that the Sugarsweet and Colour Ready collections are now available on the MAC UK site. And looks like all the lipsticks except Sweet Thing (Sugarsweet) are permanent. Yay!!

(Sorry if this has been posted somewhere already.)

inconspicuous

Is the Kitty Kouture collection ONLY being sold in Harrods or is it supposed to be in stores/online at some point too?

Status
Not open for further replies.