Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirsty

Ooh how exciting :) If I go in not wanting what I want, ill be there swatching ALLL day.

ATM the list is:

All MES (I dont actually have any of these)
GPS - Intense black
Volcanic Ash Exf
Gonna swatch the glimmerglasses
maybe Baby goth girl

Im gonna check out the Dsquared grease paint sticks too. I didnt even think about dazzle glass cremes. eek :<

I might be a bit more leniant, as im celebrating today. Ive hit pan on a Mac product for the first time, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Our Style Black lists are exactly the same!
smiles.gif

I hope I dont get reeled in by Dsquared & Dazzle creams too. Gulp.

Hehe, I know I was trying so hard to resist temptation but I just couldn't they all look so pretty
smiles.gif

Pink_Puddleduck

Quote:
Im gonna check out the Dsquared grease paint sticks too. I didnt even think about dazzle glass cremes. eek :<

I might be a bit more leniant, as im celebrating today. Ive hit pan on a Mac product for the first time, lol.

Oh dear, Dazzleglass creams too .. Amorus and my favorite pink look like good bets ... I hit the pan on my golden bronzer today too.

Kirsty

im back from lunch!!! (and still no style black on the website)

im so glad i decided to go to the store now i get my stuff for the weekend. it wasnt very busy, only one other person was looking at the style black stand. the only other person in was browsing the lipsticks. I thought it was going to be jam packed.
when I was paying the mua said she had to put a few cinderfella's aside for some people (friends?) as there were so few left. She also mentioned that she thought the eyeshadows would sell out after today. not to scare anyone as ours is the only store around for miles, so everyone goes there.

oh and the 2 mua's were both wearing the collection and they looked so pretty.

anyway so I got:

- Cinderfella mes
- Young Punk mes
- Gilt by Association mes
- Blue Flame mes
- Black GPS
- Volcanic Ash exf
- Nude Rose l/s

I also forgot Blackfire glimmerglass, got half way down the street & went back for it
smiles.gif

So there it is, I could have bought more, but i limited myself. I might do an online order if there's something im missing badly.

The dazzleglass cremes were gorgeous, but we all knew opaque dazzleglasses would be, so no suprise there. theyre not overly sparkly too which is nice. My fave was, strangely, the orangey one (sublime shine, i think?).

I didnt get any though, ill leave that for another time.
Im skint!!

PixiLaura

Argh are they putting style black on the website today? I so cannot get out of work to go to a counter and am going to cry if i don't get a greasepaint stick!!

angi

Quote:
Ooh how exciting :) I might be a bit more leniant, as im celebrating today. Ive hit pan on a Mac product for the first time, lol.

congrat.gif

I remember when I hit first pan on an eyeshadow- I was like WTF is this in my eyeshadow!

I went and grabbed my haul today. For some reason I was expecting to see dazzleglass cremes, fall trend and style black. I was slightly shocked to see Dsquared!

In all I got:
Volcanic Ash thermal mask,
Cinderfella,
Gilt by association,
Black fire,
Feline,
Creme allure,
Totally fab,

I talked myself out of the black greasepaint stick (I have the black NYX jumbo pencil and sharkskin shadestick- so I convinced myself I just couldn't justify it.) I also convinced myself I didn't NEED blood red lippie, although I really wanted it. Now I just have to kill my lemming for that grey quad and I can curb my MAC spending (until next month!)

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi
congrat.gif

I remember when I hit first pan on an eyeshadow- I was like WTF is this in my eyeshadow!

I went and grabbed my haul today. For some reason I was expecting to see dazzleglass cremes, fall trend and style black. I was slightly shocked to see Dsquared!

In all I got:
Volcanic Ash thermal mask,
Cinderfella,
Gilt by association,
Black fire,
Feline,
Creme allure,
Totally fab,

I talked myself out of the black greasepaint stick (I have the black NYX jumbo pencil and sharkskin shadestick- so I convinced myself I just couldn't justify it.) I also convinced myself I didn't NEED blood red lippie, although I really wanted it. Now I just have to kill my lemming for that grey quad and I can curb my MAC spending (until next month!)

lol.gif
thanks!

It was my MSF natural, I cant imagine hitting pan on any of my eyeshadows for a long long time.

I wanted the purple gps from dsquared but talked myself out of it as i have rave pearlglide. I dont need both, i dont use it that much as it is. :>

Pink_Puddleduck

So, in the end I was very good. I only got the GPS, Blackfire, My favourite pink and Pink Nouveau (super pink lips ahoy!) I liked Feline but I always set my GOSH velvet touch eye liner with black black pigment and I;m not convinved that under that you would be able to tell the difference. Amurous looked terrible on me! But Crème Allure was pretty so I may go back for that. I Saved £5.30 through shopping at HOF today too
smiles.gif

Pink_Puddleduck

Just sneaked off into the bathroom at work .... Pink Nouveau plus Blackfire = LOVE! Although Pink Nouveau is the most perfect pink i have ever seen on me thank goodness it's perm!

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Puddleduck
Just sneaked off into the bathroom at work .... Pink Nouveau plus Blackfire = LOVE! Although Pink Nouveau is the most perfect pink i have ever seen on me thank goodness it's perm!

Ooh that sounds super cute.

amy_forster

I can't believe how many specktra members have been into the Nottingham store today!!! I was in there this morning too!!! I got a pretty huge haul, but then again, it is for my kit as I have a shoot next week it'll be fab for!!! :)

angi

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy_forster
I can't believe how many specktra members have been into the Nottingham store today!!! I was in there this morning too!!! I got a pretty huge haul, but then again, it is for my kit as I have a shoot next week it'll be fab for!!! :)

What did you get?

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcraa78
Woo hoo! I've got my style black! 10% off mac in house of fraser today by the way!
greengrin.gif

WHAT?!!!!! is it just today? i almost went this morning and everything! crapola

edit: its on tomorrow too! woo!

Kirsty

Does anybody have any inside info as to if Style black will be on the site tomorow?

I had finished my haul, but just noticed in my excitment I hadnt noticed the MUA had given me B Grease paint stick instead of black. Nooooooooo
ssad.gif

I guess I thought B stood for black?
shockt.gif

Quote:

Ooh how exciting, we could have all been in there together, and we would never have known.
smiles.gif

If you saw someone umming and ahhing for 3 hours with an armful of swatches, that was me
lol.gif

LMD84

i'm really annoyed that the collections didn't go up on the site today! if they're not up by 3pm tommorow i shall phone my order through!!

amy_forster

Quote:
I had finished my haul, but just noticed in my excitment I hadnt noticed the MUA had given me B Grease paint stick instead of black. Nooooooooo
ssad.gif

I guess I thought B stood for black?
shockt.gif

I'm so glad you said this, I've just been and checked mine and she's done the same thing to me!!!

Quote:
Ooh how exciting, we could have all been in there together, and we would never have known.
smiles.gif

If you saw someone umming and ahhing for 3 hours with an armful of swatches, that was me
lol.gif

If you saw someone with a red bob, a list on my ipod & a bloke in tow, that was me!!! It is funny to think you could have smiled/talked to a Specktrette & have no idea about it!

Kirsty

Quote:
I'm so glad you said this, I've just been and checked mine and she's done the same thing to me!!!

If you saw someone with a red bob, a list on my ipod & a bloke in tow, that was me!!! It is funny to think you could have smiled/talked to a Specktrette & have no idea about it!

Oh no!, i'd laugh if it was the same person. Im only kidding, i bet they were sooo busy yesterday.

I dont know whether to go back this lunchtime and change it, or order it off the site then take it back to the store for a refund. I dont want them to be sold out. decisions, decisions.

and wth, still not on the site. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.