Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachy pink

I'm leaving really early tomorrow and I'm excited ... Harvey Nichols, yay for Edinburgh
smiles.gif
hopefully! I can't wait.
Need to get my suitcase ready, hope none of the collections will be sold out!!

D

Deleted member 49521

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy_forster
I'm so glad you said this, I've just been and checked mine and she's done the same thing to me!!!

If you saw someone with a red bob, a list on my ipod & a bloke in tow, that was me!!! It is funny to think you could have smiled/talked to a Specktrette & have no idea about it!

Did the ipod have a pink case? If so I walked in whilst you were reading your list out and bought the VAE after asking how it worked with sensitive skin!

Kirsty

Right, back off to the Nottingham store to change my GPS.
If I see any specktrettes ill wave.
greengrin.gif

Edit:

They had some left! yay. So I have my new pretty GPS. The girl who served me said that she'd been giving out the wrong one, because she though B stood for black too, lol.
I dont think I saw anyone, just a rude lady..which couldnt have been any of you lovely ladies.

I also found out, they accept depotted e/s for B2M, which is good, as ive been on a depotting mission recently.

Kirsty

i spent 2 days doing that, lol.

id refresh, look under the collections heading. then search the site. then check here incase anybody had any luck.

then do it again.

Kirsty

love love love the eyeshadows. not really played with them much, i only had 6 minutes to get ready this morning as i decided to sleep in :$ and also didnt have my GPS to use as a base.
did a quick look with helium pig, and cinderfella in the outer v. its soo pretty. I cant wait to try them wet!
Im also really liking nude rose lipstick, i find it similar to 3n, which im glad as its my favourite and I only have 2!

all in all very pleased with everything. however now i'm lemming lip erase after the mua raved about it. we'll see.
winks.gif

Kirsty

ITEMS ARE UP!!! You just need to search for them on the site!

next step to be able to add them to basket.. lol

ilovegreen

I hate it when they do that. Just have the products up already what's the point being able to search and find it but not buy ?!!

banana1234

i went, i saw, i conquered!

i went to my mac counter in house of fraser, it was SO busy
nothing was sold out though

i hate croydon, its full of horrible people! and my counter isnt the best, there are 2 girls who are lovely, but the rest are rude as hell! the girl that served me charged me twice for my dazzlecream, and then i had to wait 20 minutes for her to figure out how to refund it!

I GOT...
GPS
Blue Flame
Young Punk
Cinderfella
Dazzlecream in Luscious Spark

They were doing 10% off, so i only paid £60!

I swatched D2, the contouring powders, but i couldnt even remotely see them on my skin, like not at all, no matter how much i put on.. so skipped them

Blood red was DIVINE but i have so many deep pink lippies already!

I asked the manager when i was there, if she knew when magic mirth and mischief would be out, she hadnt a clue, she was like what?!?! then said end of november, then changed her mind to mid october, which cant be right either, she must have meant end of october, i suspect it will be the 1st again.

amy_forster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkichi
Did the ipod have a pink case? If so I walked in whilst you were reading your list out and bought the VAE after asking how it worked with sensitive skin!

thmbup.gif
Yup. That's me!!! How spooky is that?!? I can't believe I was stood next to a specktrette & had no idea. And I've been rumbled with having a massive list! The ma you asked is a darling, I love him!
th_wink3.gif

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy_forster
thmbup.gif
Yup. That's me!!! How spooky is that?!? I can't believe I was stood next to a specktrette & had no idea. And I've been rumbled with having a massive list! The ma you asked is a darling, I love him!
th_wink3.gif

I loooove the male mua at the Nottingham store.
hes always so friendly and always compliments your shoes/necklace lol

amy_forster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
I loooove the male mua at the Nottingham store.
hes always so friendly and always compliments your shoes/necklace lol

He's gorgeous! He had us in stitches last time we went in, even my other half was in bits! I needed to change my address on the system, and when he asked for my postcode I guess my accent is a bit muddled and he he wasn't sure on the letters I'd said (FB). He said ''FB...as in...fat bitch?!?''
blink.gif
rofl.gif
The other ma just looked at him as if to say 'I can't believe you just said that' and he went soooo red, but there's not many other things you can use for FB.

It makes me chuckle everytime I have to give my postcode now!
lol.gif

pianohno

I'm getting so annoyed! It's Friday, I've been paid and I would like to spend my hard earned cash on makeup! Come on MAC, stop being a spoil sport
ssad.gif

NatalieMT

If Specktra had a 'like' button, I would be hitting it on all the posts telling MAC Online to hurry up! I want to see the collection and I want to make my purchases, please and thankyou.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieMT
If Specktra had a 'like' button, I would be hitting it on all the posts telling MAC Online to hurry up! I want to see the collection and I want to make my purchases, please and thankyou.

it sucks! i'm calling them in the morning to make an order.... if anybody needs the number a member kindly posted it in the style black thred!

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
it sucks! i'm calling them in the morning to make an order.... if anybody needs the number a member kindly posted it in the style black thred!

what page?

edit: nevermind!!!

Claire84

Wish they had the stuff up properly. I can see some of the stuff, but not all of it when I do a search. Really wanted to get my mitts on Feline!

Status
Not open for further replies.