Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

pianohno

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieMT
If Specktra had a 'like' button, I would be hitting it on all the posts telling MAC Online to hurry up! I want to see the collection and I want to make my purchases, please and thankyou.

I know Natalie, I keep going to hit 'like' and then realising I'm not on facebook anymore! Been sat here refreshing for hours, gotta get me some feline!

D

Deleted member 49521

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy_forster
He's gorgeous! He had us in stitches last time we went in, even my other half was in bits! I needed to change my address on the system, and when he asked for my postcode I guess my accent is a bit muddled and he he wasn't sure on the letters I'd said (FB). He said ''FB...as in...fat bitch?!?''
blink.gif
rofl.gif
The other ma just looked at him as if to say 'I can't believe you just said that' and he went soooo red, but there's not many other things you can use for FB.

It makes me chuckle everytime I have to give my postcode now!
lol.gif

I agree, he's so funny! When Dazzleglasses were first released he had fun swatching them with me and exclaimed "There's so many pink shades and they all look the same!"

I'm pretty sure it was him that posted this thread as well, so he's no stranger to Specktra himself! http://www.specktra.net/forum/f276/u...s-demo-111946/

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkichi
I agree, he's so funny! When Dazzleglasses were first released he had fun swatching them with me and exclaimed "There's so many pink shades and they all look the same!"

I'm pretty sure it was him that posted this thread as well, so he's no stranger to Specktra himself! http://www.specktra.net/forum/f276/u...s-demo-111946/

That is definately him! Tasha, as he mentioned, is the blonde girl with wavy hair who works there, those two are always chatting away.
winks.gif

Pink_Puddleduck

Can;t believe it's still not up ... sort it out MAC! I have to say the GPS has revolutionised my smokey eye
smiles.gif
I have never had a black base - i don't use blacktrack or any of the black CCB's or Paint pots, i normally juts use black black pigment to draken any shadows. Now i simply put on my beige base, then pop a little GPS on the outer quarter then blend blend blend into a nice shape and pull it across the crease. The you can simply wash one colour (I've been using Humid) over the whole lid and crease and it lookes good to go! in under 5 mins, Ah-mazing. Obviously being me I sit there for another 10 mins and add all sort of other sparkle but it really is a great product. I've been using it to line my eyes too, it does not budge
smiles.gif
happy customer. I'm not really into buying back ups but i may get another.

LMD84

i think you guys will have to wait until monday now. yesterday i phoned my order in and i did mention to the lady the only reason why i called it in was because the site still hasn't been updated. i spent £110 in total and they tried charging me delivery! but of course when i reminded her that if i bought off the site like i wanted to it would be free delivery she knocked the charge off. which was nice
smiles.gif

PixiLaura

I bought my stuff off the UK site on Friday night, the products aren't up but if you type into the search bar the actual shade name of the product, ie blackfire, cinderfella, it does come up and you can click add to bag next to the shade. It doesn't work if you type in the product name ie greasepaint, though. They have sent me an acknowlegement of order so it did work!

Kirsty

it doesnt seem to work for the mineralise eyeshadows/feline/VAE/nail polishes

it works for everything else though.

PixiLaura

Ah, it was working on friday for everything but this morning it's only the greasepaint sticks, fast black mascara, glimmerglasses, dazzleglass cremes that are working and everything from D2 is on too as long as you search the shade names.

i ended going to mac on sunday anyway and they still had everything so i should have just waited! I just amused myseld by getting Amorous dazzleglass creme and some more beauty marked eyeshadow to tide me over until my style black order arrives- I swatched beauty marked over Bat Black CCB when i was in the shop and it looks amazing, i can't wait til the order comes!

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixiLaura
I swatched beauty marked over Bat Black CCB when i was in the shop and it looks amazing, i can't wait til the order comes!

Aaaaarg no, the lemmings are back.
yes.gif

pianohno

Just spoken to a lovely lady at customer services, because they're updating their website (to look more like the american one!) they're holding off putting up their new collections until it's ready - which should be around Thursday
smiles.gif

Blushbaby

As mentioned Style Black won't be on the website until Thursday, along with Dqsquared & Dazzlecremes as they're launching the new look site.

We're not getting Trends F/W '09 (thank God I got what I wanted from that in NY).

You can order over the phone now though:

0870 034 2999

I just ordered a back up thermal mask and black GPA.

Kirsty

I hope I dont offend anybody but Im not looking forward to the "US look" site, I find the US site loads soo slowly and I generally dont like the way the swatches are presented.
I hope they're not too similar.
th_dunno.gif
maybe its just me.

peachy pink

Just to let you know, I just got back from Edinburgh. And I love Harvey Nics! The ladies at the counter were so sweet. I got Soft Dazzle and Do It Up (and a concealer... lol). Love it!

aroseisarose

around what time on thursday will the new collections be on the website? i start work early and dont finish till about 6 so if i have to i am totally prepared to set my alarm at some stupid time of the morning to shop mac. sad i know.

Kirsty

most things are back on the site, if you search for them. They are able to be added to your bag.

again there are a few exceptions.

ritchieramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachy pink
Just to let you know, I just got back from Edinburgh. And I love Harvey Nics! The ladies at the counter were so sweet.

Glad to hear you had a successful trip - I've heard mixed reviews of the Edinburgh counter but I've never actually been there yet. I must visit it sometime soon as it's ages since I've been in Edinburgh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
again there are a few exceptions.

I wish I had a pound for every time I've typed 'young punk' into that little MAC search box since the start of October!
winks.gif

mrs.honey

Ive been to the Glasgow counter 3 times now and still no Young Punk, Cinderfella or Gilt by Association
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif
, they said to try the site but they arent up yet, guess i'll need to keep trying.

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs.honey
Ive been to the Glasgow counter 3 times now and still no Young Punk, Cinderfella or Gilt by Association
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif
, they said to try the site but they arent up yet, guess i'll need to keep trying.

Thats weird, did they say why they hadn't got them?

Well..im not holding out much hope for the collections debuting on the site today. :<

Status
Not open for further replies.