Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

aroseisarose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Well..im not holding out much hope for the collections debuting on the site today. :<

That sucks
thmbdn.gif

Just looked on the MAC site and it says they are doing site maintenance so hopefully they will have the collections up tomorrow with the new site launch. Its about blumming time lol

aroseisarose

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
it up! its up! its up! it up! its up! its up! it up! its up! its up!

it isnt when i check! wtf!

it is up now! yay!

ritchieramone

The collections are up now and the site has been all redone so I've ordered my one e/s and left it at that before I start adding all kinds of other stuff into my basket.
ssad.gif

aroseisarose

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShezLovesMAC
Yeah its all up
yahoo.gif
VAE has sold out though wow that was quick!

I never even got to try it
cry.gif
. Oh well. There's always ebay I suppose.

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroseisarose
Just spent over £150 on Mac! Cant wait till it gets delivered!

oooh, i'm jealous!

Quote:
I never even got to try it
cry.gif
. Oh well. There's always ebay I suppose.

Hopefully they gets some more VAE fast!! What did you get?

I just bought another Blue Flame and BU of the Black Greasepaint that is all for me lol.

Princesa Livia

Quote:
Just spent over £150 on Mac! Cant wait till it gets delivered!

Wow~!
shockt.gif
I'm so jealous. I only had money for Young Punk MES and Amorous dazzleglass, with Black Knight lipstick as b2m!

What items did you get??
greengrin.gif

mrs.honey

Kirsty - When ever i went in they were always sold out of the Young Punk and Gilt, i even went in 1st thing yesterday morning and they still didnt have any, they said they were really fast sellers.

I think im in trouble, i only got my 1st Mac products 2 weeks ago and now i have 13 and about to order a few more on the site, its addictive, think my husband will divorce me if i get any more, im also waiting on 2 88 pallettes coming from e-bay
th_wink3.gif

mrs.honey

yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
Yay, i just placed my online order and it will be here on Tuesday, i got the MES in GBA and Young Punk and some Duo adhesive as i want to try some lashes, im a falsie virgin
winks.gif

Kirsty

I just ordered a BU of the Greasepaint stick & Cinderfella. Also got Baby Goth Girl.

So all in all, I spent £150 too.
shockt.gif

Cinderfella x 2
Young Punk
Gilt By Association
Blue Flame
Greasepaint Stick x 2
VAE
Blackfire Glimmerglass
Nude Rose l/s
Baby Goth Girl

I still might get Bat Black ccb when I go to the Pro store tomorrow (
whistle.gif
), but im not sure. Noone has really said much about it & there aren't many reviews on MUA.
th_dunno.gif

Overall I have done some really crazy spending on Style Black, Dsquared and Dazzleglass creme collections. I made three separate transactions one in store on the 1st Oct and two online yesterday, and today and I am now putting my foot down and buying no more... That is until the holiday collections come out.
lol.gif

My Overall Haul
Style Black
Blue Flame x2
Young Punk
GBA
Cinderfella
Blackfire g/g
Blackware g/g
GPS x2
Night Violet BU
VAE x2
VATM
Baby Goth Girl n/l

Dsquared²
V GPS
B GPS
Nude Rose l/s
Dim Lip Erase

Dazzleglass Creme
Creme Allure
Amourous

& Now for the damage....... £267.00
shockt.gif
cause my budget was no more than £200.00 I haven't spent this much on MAC since Hello kitty.

If anyone has placed any orders what did you get?

inconspicuous

Just so y’all know, you can order the VAE via the pro phone order line =]

I called in most of my order yesterday before it went live on the actual MAC UK site, but the exfoliator was sold out – but the lady I spoke to said that they had extra stock set aside to release on the pro line once it went live on the website. I ordered mine this morning so they’ve definitely still got some now! =]

pianohno

I've been pretty good really, only got 2xFeline, Black GPS and My Favourite Pink dazzleglass creme. Really tempted to get Black CCB though! Passed on the rest of Dsquared - lipsticks look easily dupe-able and i've already got a sculpt and shape. Don't really like MES but I am tempted by ALL of the d/g cremes ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts