Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pianohno
I've been pretty good really, only got 2xFeline, Black GPS and My Favourite Pink dazzleglass creme. Really tempted to get Black CCB though! Passed on the rest of Dsquared - lipsticks look easily dupe-able and i've already got a sculpt and shape. Don't really like MES but I am tempted by ALL of the d/g cremes ...

You're lucky you didnt swatch the mes, you could have been £60 down
lol.gif
I've never been interested in a single mes before, but these are the bomb!
I swatched both CCB on the back of my hand when I went to the store. Them didnt seem opaque enough to me. Like one patch would be darker than another. I know the trick with CCB is to apply a light layer, or it creases (as they dont "dry"), but a light layer wasnt enough coverage.
th_confused_new.gif
bat black just looks too pretty in the pan though.
I might have been doing it wrong as I haven't used these before.

aroseisarose

I got:
Black Greasepaint stick
B Greasepaint stick
V Greasepaint stick
Bat Black CCB
Dim Lip Erase
Gilt By Association MES
Cinderfella MES
Young Punk MES
Blue Flame MES
Amorous Dazzleglass Creme
Blood Red Lipstick
I already have the Penultimate, the sculpt and shape duo and several backups of Feline. Might place another order though if the VAE is back in stock now.
The lipglasses from Style Black just looked far too sheer for my liking, though they do look really nice in the packaging. Wasn't interested in the dark lipsticks either. I mean really when would I wear them.
Just wondering - Is the VAE really that good?

Kirsty

Went to the Carnaby St. pro store on Saturday,
My lovely boyfriend bought me:

My Favourite Pink Dazzleglass Creme
Amorous Dazzleglass Creme (wasnt planning on getting this but he liked it
lol.gif
)
Smile Dazzleglass
Cantaloupe blush

I wanted to B2M for Pink Plaid l/s but apparently it has been d/c. So I dont know what to B2M for now. Maybe night violet. the OH said it looked nice on me, but I dont know when I could wear it, its not really office friendly?

I really like the Dazzleglass Cremes, however for me they are abit thin. I prefer the longlasting stickiness of the original d/gs. I tried to wear amorous alone, but found that when I put it on, and pressed my lips together, the coverage wouldnt go even. no matter how much i put on. it would gather slightly at the edges. so the darker ones i'd suggest a lipstick underneath.
If you dont like the stickiness of dazzleglasses, you need to buy some of these (neigh, all of these)

Off Topic:
I was stood swatching lipsticks deciding what was going to be my first B2M ever, and an artist was stood literally in the way of them (i had to dodge and duck round him) recommending lipsticks to a lady. She was looking for something to suit her skintone, so he suggests snob. He gives it to her, and says here try this one. She then goes on to apply the lipstick to her lips..the tester.
shockt.gif
She decides it wasnt for her, puts it back. He then goes on to give her 4 others to try on her lips.
nope.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Went to the Carnaby St. pro store on Saturday,
My lovely boyfriend bought me:

My Favourite Pink Dazzleglass Creme
Amorous Dazzleglass Creme (wasnt planning on getting this but he liked it
lol.gif
)
Smile Dazzleglass
Cantaloupe blush

I wanted to B2M for Pink Plaid l/s but apparently it has been d/c. So I dont know what to B2M for now. Maybe night violet. the OH said it looked nice on me, but I dont know when I could wear it, its not really office friendly?

I really like the Dazzleglass Cremes, however for me they are abit thin. I prefer the longlasting stickiness of the original d/gs. I tried to wear amorous alone, but found that when I put it on, and pressed my lips together, the coverage wouldnt go even. no matter how much i put on. it would gather slightly at the edges. so the darker ones i'd suggest a lipstick underneath.
If you dont like the stickiness of dazzleglasses, you need to buy some of these (neigh, all of these)

Off Topic:
I was stood swatching lipsticks deciding what was going to be my first B2M ever, and an artist was stood literally in the way of them (i had to dodge and duck round him) recommending lipsticks to a lady. She was looking for something to suit her skintone, so he suggests snob. He gives it to her, and says here try this one. She then goes on to apply the lipstick to her lips..the tester.
shockt.gif
She decides it wasnt for her, puts it back. He then goes on to give her 4 others to try on her lips.
nope.gif

i completely agree about the dazzleglass cremes- they're too thin and slippy so i feel like they don't last blong at all! and also i much prefer the original dazzlelglasses because they last so long.

and that's kinda worrying about the lipstick! maybe he santisised it afterwards???? lets hope he did anyways!
tong.gif

dirtyprincess

Hey there lovely ladies,does anyone know if we will get the limited edition perfume ? i think that its called asphalt flower ?
Thanks x

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess
Hey there lovely ladies,does anyone know if we will get the limited edition perfume ? i think that its called asphalt flower ?
Thanks x

that was part of the f/w trend colour collection and it seems we dont get it here, cos it should have come out before style black and dsquared, sorry, maybe some one will do a CP for you from the states? or check the clearance bins

inconspicuous

Yeah, when I called my order in last week they said F/W Trend isn't coming here, it's a US-only launch. So no pretty perfume here. But, like the previous poster said, you could get someone to CP it for you =]

Kirsty

lmao, I only just noticed the little sharpener in the bottom of my Greasepaint stick
and thats only through reading MUA reviews. Without that, I probably never would have known!
th_crazy.gif

banana1234

Quote:
lmao, I only just noticed the little sharpener in the bottom of my Greasepaint stick
and thats only through reading MUA reviews. Without that, I probably never would have known!
th_crazy.gif

be careful with it hunny, its really easy to F up your GPS

PixiLaura

Does anybody know if we're getting the holiday collection that's on the US website today over here in UK? Looks nice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixiLaura
Does anybody know if we're getting the holiday collection that's on the US website today over here in UK? Looks nice...

We got the holiday collection last year so I think we should be getting it this year too. I can't wait
smiles.gif

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
be careful with it hunny, its really easy to F up your GPS

Ooh, Thanks for letting me know. I will steer well clear.
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShezLovesMAC
We got the holiday collection last year so I think we should be getting it this year too. I can't wait
smiles.gif

Im not actually that bothered about the colour collection. It's the cute names that are drawing me in!

The mineralize kit things look awesome though!

PixiLaura

Quote:
Im not actually that bothered about the colour collection. It's the cute names that are drawing me in!

I know I saw the product images on Temptalia and wasn't at all bothered, just really wanted a blush called superdupernatural basically. Then this morning I saw the artist looks on the US site, there's one called 'phiff!' which has made me need midnight madness and possibly it's a miracle MES now as well.
Am going to try and steer clear of the rest of the collection as it's not exciting me that much, want to save up for baroque boudoir and warm &cozy collections if and when we get those

LMD84

Quote:
I know I saw the product images on Temptalia and wasn't at all bothered, just really wanted a blush called superdupernatural basically. Then this morning I saw the artist looks on the US site, there's one called 'phiff!' which has made me need midnight madness and possibly it's a miracle MES now as well.
Am going to try and steer clear of the rest of the collection as it's not exciting me that much, want to save up for baroque boudoir and warm &cozy collections if and when we get those

i'm 99% sure we'll get both those collections! i can't wiat for bb - such lovely packaging!!

PixiLaura

Urgh I've read that Baroque Boudoir is going to be a Harrod's exclusive when it comes to the UK- anyone know if this horrible rumour is true?

LMD84

Quote:
Urgh I've read that Baroque Boudoir is going to be a Harrod's exclusive when it comes to the UK- anyone know if this horrible rumour is true?

i hope it's not true but wouldn't be too surprised if it was. they got the hk couture collection this year (even the site didn't get that!). but last year we got the monogram collection on the site so it could go either way,.

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
if we dont get warm and cozy i will cry

eeksign.gif
MSF's
th_worship.gif
drools.gif

Does anbody elses Dazzleglass Cremes smell like burnt plastic? Mine have no hint of vanilla at all.
th_dunno.gif

To say how much I have complained about D/G C..I still love them!

Princesa Livia

Hi everyone! I just got the money to get myself the black greasepaint stick.. but now I'm so gutted that everywhere I go its sold out
ssad.gif
Online, Harvey Nichs, Harrods, Selfridges..
ssad.gif

Does anyone have a MAC store that still sells the black GPS?.. I was hoping I could ask someone to CP me for it. Aah
ssad.gif
I feel so sad
ssad.gif

kelly2509t

Does anyone know when the christmas collection will be in stores and online in the UK, I've got a mental list of what i want but i'm hoping it will get smaller after i've seen it. Better for my bank balance that way
smiles.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts