Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly2509t
Does anyone know when the christmas collection will be in stores and online in the UK, I've got a mental list of what i want but i'm hoping it will get smaller after i've seen it. Better for my bank balance that way
smiles.gif

I think we usually get new collections in store the first Thursday of the month. So with any luck, it might be as soon as the 5th of November.
That's just my wild speculation / wishful thinking though... I have the Sorceress palette, Sexy Shenanigans lipgloss set, & Superdupernatural blush on my want-list.

PixiLaura

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita22
I think we usually get new collections in store the first Thursday of the month. So with any luck, it might be as soon as the 5th of November.
That's just my wild speculation / wishful thinking though... I have the Sorceress palette, Sexy Shenanigans lipgloss set, & Superdupernatural blush on my want-list.

that's what I thought as well, I hope so anyway
smiles.gif

My list is getting longer the more I look at the US site looks

superdupernatural blush
midnight madness/blue sorcery MES
ever so rich/partial pink creemsheen

kelly2509t

I keep looking at all the swatches from the collection on the forum, every time i see something else that looks gorg it gets added to the list.

At the moment my list stands at:
Sorceress palette
Smoke and Mirrors palette
Do the trick buff and line brush set (I'm going to see how soft these are first)
She-Zam Dazzleglass

I like the look of the blushes and MES but I'm not 100% certain on these

DirtyPlum

Launch Dates Winter 2009:

Nov 5th 2009:
Magic Mirth Mischief
Kids Helping kids
MAC Store Exclusives (Mineralize kits)
Loves Divine Lash Kit (online and Harvey Nichs only)

Nov 19th 2009
Mischeif makers (pigment and gloss sets)

Late December 2009
Baroque Boudoir (Harrods and Online only)

Jan 2010
Warm & Cosy
Love Lace

Feb 2010
All ages all races all sexes
Studio Fix mascara
MAC in Lillyland (ONLINE ONLY)
Mineralize SPF foundation

Kirsty

Off topic but I have seen on MUA someone has mini Strobe Cream, Fix+
These are so cute and I was wondering if anybody knew where they were from? Never seen them before

smiles.gif

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
Launch Dates Winter 2009:

Nov 5th 2009:
Magic Mirth Mischief
Kids Helping kids
MAC Store Exclusives (Mineralize kits)
Loves Divine Lash Kit (online and Harvey Nichs only)

Nov 19th 2009
Mischeif makers (pigment and gloss sets)

Late December 2009
Baroque Boudoir (Harrods and Online only)

Jan 2010
Warm & Cosy
Love Lace

Feb 2010
All ages all races all sexes
Studio Fix mascara
MAC in Lillyland (ONLINE ONLY)
Mineralize SPF foundation

We're getting the Minzeralize kits?? Holy crap, I wasn't reckoning on that. Now I have to rethink my wishlist!!

My local Debenhams is having a Beauty Evening on Nov 5th, same date as the Xmas collection launches
th_DANCE.gif
Is that fate or what?
tong.gif
Goody bags here I come.

DirtyPlum

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita22
We're getting the Minzeralize kits?? Holy crap, I wasn't reckoning on that. Now I have to rethink my wishlist!!

My local Debenhams is having a Beauty Evening on Nov 5th, same date as the Xmas collection launches
th_DANCE.gif
Is that fate or what?
tong.gif
Goody bags here I come.

Just to make that explicit - those are MAC store exclusives. So the mineralize kits will only be available at freestanding stores.

banana1234

Quote:
Just to make that explicit - those are MAC store exclusives. So the mineralize kits will only be available at freestanding stores.

what about on the net?

LMD84

if they're not on the net then i shall be taking a trip to nottingham mac just to get my fun in the sun kit! i want it soooo much!

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
if they're not on the net then i shall be taking a trip to nottingham mac just to get my fun in the sun kit! i want it soooo much!

Ooh I might see you there. We just need to get Kirkichi & amy_forster (and bloke lol) down and we can have a mineralize party
smiles.gif
fluffy.gif
th_happy1.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Ooh I might see you there. We just need to get Kirkichi & amy_forster (and bloke lol) down and we can have a mineralize party
smiles.gif
fluffy.gif
th_happy1.gif

oh you won't see me there now! i found a seller who is selling shimpagne! and seeing as that is the only thing i wanted from the kit i am very happy!

although i do love shopping at nottingham so i may go just for the heck of it anyways!
smiles.gif

anita22

Quote:

Thanks. Yeah, I had realised that.. actually I have no clue where my nearest freestanding store is to Oxford. (Probably London I'm guessing). I assume they're the ones listed on the website with "MAC" as the location, rather than a department store?

Thanks for posting the info, it's great to know what's coming and when..!

kelly2509t

Quote:
Off topic but I have seen on MUA someone has mini Strobe Cream, Fix+
These are so cute and I was wondering if anybody knew where they were from? Never seen them before

smiles.gif

I believe those were US Exclusives. I've spotted them on the US website, but not sure if there coming here or not. I doubt it
ssad.gif
. Its a shame I want the mini Fix +

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly2509t
I believe those were US Exclusives. I've spotted them on the US website, but not sure if there coming here or not. I doubt it
ssad.gif
. Its a shame I want the mini Fix +

Thanks! Oh no, as always we were left out -Cry-

i think i'm gonna cry now
cry.gif
ssad.gif

i really really really wanted to get one of the mineralize kits, probably the pink toned one (forgot the name) but i'm in scotland and we have no stores!
cry.gif
we are left out
ssad.gif

i didn't care much about the rest of the collection, the kits were the things i wanted most!!!
oh if only someone would make MAC build a store in scotland, i would love you for life!
th_worship.gif

anyway with that over with, this is what else i want from the upcoming collections (beware...this may be long):

from the mischief makers collection:
  • i'm torn between the mini lipglass & lustreglass kits in sexy shenanigans (soft) and frisky business (bright)...
    th_confused_new.gif
  • mini piggiemints set in sexpot (smokey)
from the magic, mirth & mischief collection:
  • do the trick buff & line brush set (this may change, i need to see how soft they are in person...but since i am a mac newbie, i don't have any brushes from them
    amazed.gif
    ..so i thought this would be a good starter for me)
  • wave of a wand sweep and define brush set (again this may change due to the quality of the brushes)
  • put a spell on you pink lip bag
  • alakazam eye bag
  • blue sorcery mes
  • mayhem mes
  • mineralize kit (IF I CAN GET IT
    ssad.gif
    ) in pinkzapoppin!
  • smoke and mirrors e/s palette
  • pervette l/s(even though it's permanent)
  • she-zam d/g
  • phiff! d/g
  • partial to pink c/g
and i may as well do my wishlists for the other collections coming up too
tong.gif

from baroque boudoir:
  • prive l/s
  • the lap of luxury l/g
from love lace:
  • icescape l/g
  • feline kohl power
  • raven kohl power
  • sense of style kohl power
from warm & cozy:
  • warm me up l/s
  • feeling dreamy l/g
  • 2N l/g
  • chamomile e/s
  • modelette e/s (MAYBE...have to see it in person
    th_confused_new.gif
    )
  • milled cider e/s
  • nurture s/s
  • by candlelight MSF
    th_worship.gif
    eeksign.gif
  • close for comfort TLC
from MAC in Lillyland:

btw, is it just me that thinks the flower patterned e/s is a bit tacky?
  • steamy nail lacquer
  • coconut ice
  • pearlmatte e/s (i might buy it just for the colours even though i hate with a vengeance the design on it)
from all ages, all races, all sexes:
  • myself l/s
  • equality l/s
  • glamour for all l/g
  • banshee e/s
  • all races e/s
  • rich life pigment
  • universal mix pigment
that's everything! phew that took a while...i will NOT get everything there, i can't afford it, but that's what i would love to have
smiles.gif

this is me before xmas:

mac_wishlist.gif

this is me after xmas:

mac_atemywallet.gif
greengrin.gif

anita22

Quote:
Thanks! Oh no, as always we were left out -Cry-

I saw they were selling them on sasa.com a month or two back. They ship to the UK, so maybe check on there? (They had them listed as separate items, not as a set).I haven't bought MAC on there before, but I've bought other items & they were all genuine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts