Status
Not open for further replies.

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by katheartsmakeup
i think i'm gonna cry now
cry.gif
ssad.gif

i really really really wanted to get one of the mineralize kits, probably the pink toned one (forgot the name) but i'm in scotland and we have no stores!
cry.gif
we are left out
ssad.gif

i didn't care much about the rest of the collection, the kits were the things i wanted most!!!
oh if only someone would make MAC build a store in scotland, i would love you for life!
th_worship.gif

can you not order online?

D

Deleted member 49521

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Ooh I might see you there. We just need to get Kirkichi & amy_forster (and bloke lol) down and we can have a mineralize party
smiles.gif
fluffy.gif
th_happy1.gif

That would be fun! Unfortunately I don't have much of a budget left... Student loans are far too easy to spend :/. I also already have Light Flush (picked it up from York cco!), and that's the set I would have wanted.

anita22

So... anyone know how much the holiday palettes will be? (This will be my first time purchasing the palletes in the UK, they're horrendously expensive where I'm from!)
tx
smiles.gif

kelly2509t

I'm guessing they will be £28.50. That's how much the graphic garden palettes were a month or two ago and there the same size

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly2509t
I'm guessing they will be £28.50. That's how much the graphic garden palettes were a month or two ago and there the same size

yep that should be how much they'll be
smiles.gif

NatalieMT

Looking forward to Magic Mirth Mischief and Mischief Makers.
greengrin.gif
I absolutely love the vial sized pigments, it's a shame this year all of the sets have 1 or 2 colours I already have in full size but I'll pass them onto a friend or swap them so no worries.

I'll probably get the Put a Spell On You pink lips set and the Naughty Noir eye set, the 3 pigment vial sets and the Sexy Shenanigans mini lipglass set. Plus Phiff, Jingle Jangle, Boy Bait and probably Conjure Up. My local MAC will like me this Christmas. I'll be skipping all the mineralize eyeshadow though, really don't like them.

Also can't wait for Baroque Boudoir and MAC in Lillyland - the pearlmatte eyeshadow shall be mine! It seems like the 2010 MAC collections will be far superior we saw to most in 2009.
greengrin.gif

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly2509t

Thanks!
smiles.gif

I am really kicking myself that last weekend I got my first ever parking ticket. It was £35... Now I'm like, that's one whole MAC palette!
weeping.gif
Ah well, it was my own stupid fault. I will still get both the Sorceress and Smoke & Mirrors sets.

The Biz Wiz

How long do you think it will take for the holiday sets to sell out? Did they sell out quickly last year? I'm planning on a visit to the UK on the 26th of November and will probably have a chance of going to stores in London on the 27th and was wondering about my chances of the holiday sets still being in stock.
Also, do you know if I can use my Icelandic credit card to order stuff on the website and have it shipped to my friend in the UK? I can't find anything on the site about the shipping address having to be the same as the billing address.

Thanks in advance
smiles.gif

LMD84

things did not sell out quickly last year. i think a few mes did but the plaettes did not. so you should be fine. however using your card and getting it shipped to the uk is something i'm not sure about. my mum who is in the uk paid for my stuff and got it shipped to my hosue in the uk but not sure about a card from a different country - sorry

Cindy1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
Launch Dates Winter 2009:

Nov 5th 2009:
Magic Mirth Mischief
Kids Helping kids
MAC Store Exclusives (Mineralize kits)
Loves Divine Lash Kit (online and Harvey Nichs only)

Nov 19th 2009
Mischeif makers (pigment and gloss sets)

Late December 2009
Baroque Boudoir (Harrods and Online only)

Jan 2010
Warm & Cosy
Love Lace

Feb 2010
All ages all races all sexes
Studio Fix mascara
MAC in Lillyland (ONLINE ONLY)
Mineralize SPF foundation

Thank you ! I going to visit London from 4-6th. November, so i'm happy with the launch date of Magic Mirth Mischief.
I already received Smoke and Mirrors from the USA, but i want a brush set too (and maybe some more things
winks.gif
)

The Biz Wiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
things did not sell out quickly last year. i think a few mes did but the plaettes did not. so you should be fine. however using your card and getting it shipped to the uk is something i'm not sure about. my mum who is in the uk paid for my stuff and got it shipped to my hosue in the uk but not sure about a card from a different country - sorry

Thanks for that
smiles.gif
I might ring customer services and ask if they accept international credit cards.

DirtyPlum

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita22
So... anyone know how much the holiday palettes will be? (This will be my first time purchasing the palletes in the UK, they're horrendously expensive where I'm from!)
tx
smiles.gif

Eye Shadow palettes - £29.50
Lip Kits - £20
Face Kits - £29.50

Lip Bags - £27.50
Eye Bags - £25.50
Brush Bags - £39.50

Mineralize Kits - £43
Lash Kits - £36

Mini lipglass sets - £23.50
Mini pigment sets - £27.50

PLEASE PLEASE pick up a pack of Kids Helping Kids cards - even if you dont use them as xmas cards, use them as notelets - a spesh msg to the receiver from you. You'll be contributing greatly to the Aids fund... pls pls pls!!
th_DANCE.gif

LMD84

thanks for the price list hun. and good idea about the kids helping kids cards
smiles.gif
fingers crossed they sell loads this year!
smiles.gif

nunu

Thanks DP.

The minerlize kits are £43!! I only wanred Shimpagne. So i don't think it's worth me spending that much money if i only want 1 item. I already have the other stuff that comes with it.

inconspicuous

This is my first holiday collection as a pro member (incidentally, my membership started in April this year and I just got my card today!), so can we use our discount on this collection? I'm assuming not but wanted to check ^.^ (the search facility isn't working for me =/)

banana1234

i dont think you can, i remember some one asking in another thread, and the reply was no, but i'm not 100% certain on that

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by inconspicuous
This is my first holiday collection as a pro member (incidentally, my membership started in April this year and I just got my card today!), so can we use our discount on this collection? I'm assuming not but wanted to check ^.^ (the search facility isn't working for me =/)

i think you get pro discount on the colour collection but none of the holiday kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts