Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritchieramone

I'm not getting anything either. I love the packaging but I don't want/need any of the products. If it had been a bigger collection, I probably would have picked up at least one item, but there's not all that much to choose from.

kelly2509t

Same here, the packaging is cute but that's all I like about it really. I like the look of one l/s but I've got enough pinks so I'm going to skip it. I'm saving the pennies for love lace to be released!

PixiLaura

but the lip products are so preeetty! I did only get 1 gloss and 1 lipstick because they are so extortionally priced and there's a whole load of stuff from love lace + warm&cozy that I want. The BB lipgloss is lovely though, I'm really happy I got it, I did swtach on my blog a lot as i like them so much
www.laurasummer.blog.co.uk

kelly2509t

I went to the MAC store in westfield today and totally get what people have been saying in the previous posts! The MUA were not helpful at all, and the one helping me didn't even know the product was that I wanted (naked pigment) and then went onto tell me that It's only available in the set
ssad.gif
I really wanna know if this pigment has been discontinued now. Oh and there make up...lets just say I could do better in the dark. Some of them looked awful!

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly2509t
I went to the MAC store in westfield today and totally get what people have been saying in the previous posts! The MUA were not helpful at all, and the one helping me didn't even know the product was that I wanted (naked pigment) and then went onto tell me that It's only available in the set
ssad.gif
I really wanna know if this pigment has been discontinued now. Oh and there make up...lets just say I could do better in the dark. Some of them looked awful!

I don't think it's been d/c'd, I think it's only available as a Pro product.
Sorry you had a bad experience there! I love shopping at Westfield, though I've always avoided that counter just because I love my local counter in Oxford.

LMD84

so seeing as not many of us were excited by the bb collection. are we all looking forward to love lace next month?! i'm excited for it!
smiles.gif

kelly2509t

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita22
I don't think it's been d/c'd, I think it's only available as a Pro product.
Sorry you had a bad experience there! I love shopping at Westfield, though I've always avoided that counter just because I love my local counter in Oxford.

Thanks for that, I might have to phone up and order it. Does anyone know if It's quite straight forward ordering pro products on the phone?

I'm quite excited, I've seen pictures of it and it all looks quite nice. I was most excited about the n/p but it looks like one I already have so might be skipping that now.

LisaOrestea

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
(bright yellow hair looks good on noone, niether does neon orange)

Not true :p
hayley williams has both, and she is adorable.

angi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixiLaura
too early to do a love lace + warm&cozy list???

Never too early - plus it's only a couple of weeks away. Shouldn't you have done a preliminary, a mid month review and a final list by now? Wait...... maybe that's just me.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
When is Warm & Cosy and Love Lace released here?

i'm sure last year the chill collection popped up on the site the day after boxing day.... however seeing as that is a sunday it maybe the following week when we get the collections.... i'm secretly hoping for it before christmas though!
mac_haul.gif

angi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
When is Warm & Cosy and Love Lace released here?

If you're going to a store (and you can find one that's open) it's usually boxing day, because they get the stock the week before.

PixiLaura

hmm, if the US get it on boxing day and the uk collections usually come out a week later on a thursday i reckon we won't get it til the 31st or maybe 7th, but thats just me following the pattern of the other collections this year.
my list:

warm&cozy-
camomile eyeshadow
by candlelight msf
cuddle shadestick
both nail laquers

love lace-
i only want raven kohl power and light affair nail laquer
in fact if i only get one thing from both of these it would be that nail polish, i so love it! Hopefully it won't come to that though

LisaOrestea

I have asked at two different counters now, and the staff seem to know nothing about Warm and Cozy :S They are totally useless. Its pretty annoying when you know more about the company that they work for than they do!

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaOrestea
Not true :p
hayley williams has both, and she is adorable.

ah touche! she is beautiful

i suppose it depends if it looks like a big grease ball or nice like hers!

DirtyPlum

...maybe you coincidentally asked the xmas temps? or someone new who wasnt at the last Update training date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaOrestea
I have asked at two different counters now, and the staff seem to know nothing about Warm and Cozy :S They are totally useless. Its pretty annoying when you know more about the company that they work for than they do!

DirtyPlum

The January 2010 collections - Love Lace and Warm & Cosy - as all monthly new collections, will be released on the first Thursday of the month. Therefore Jan 7th, 2010.

Staff are strictly not allowed to sell the LE products before the given date, irrespective of whether they have them in stock or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts