Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMD84

and it's still not on the site! i'm so sad!
ssad.gif

inconspicuous

So is the "official" release date Next Thurs? I want to call in my order and I think the people on the Pro line probably have a note that I'm an idiot and keep calling early (ie: when the lines are released online, but they can't sell them on the mail order line yet haha)

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by inconspicuous
So is the "official" release date Next Thurs? I want to call in my order and I think the people on the Pro line probably have a note that I'm an idiot and keep calling early (ie: when the lines are released online, but they can't sell them on the mail order line yet haha)

i tried ordering over the phone a couple of days ago and they told me the stuff wasn't on the system yet
th_confused_new.gif

maybe they are waiting to put it online after the tax goes up agian???

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaOrestea
I have asked at two different counters now, and the staff seem to know nothing about Warm and Cozy :S They are totally useless. Its pretty annoying when you know more about the company that they work for than they do!

I asked my brother for a blush palette for xmas, when he went into a freestanding store to buy one, he was told "palettes are only sold in London & Paris :S"

I have bought 4 palettes from there before
Hmmph
ssad.gif

kelly2509t

I hope it's online soon! When the vat goes back up to 17.5% will the prices rise then? MAC didn't put the prices down when vat went to 15% so surely they can't put them up if you know what I mean

angi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly2509t
I hope it's online soon! When the vat goes back up to 17.5% will the prices rise then? MAC didn't put the prices down when vat went to 15% so surely they can't put them up if you know what I mean

They adjusted them down for a bit with the VAT decrease, but then rounded the prices back up (and then some!) with the price increase. I'm worried they're going to pass the vat increase on, and then 'have to' round the prices up again later in the year.

kelly2509t

The prices are gonna keep going up and up until people stop buying their products. Just keeping my fingers crossed the prices will be the same, I want 'By Candlelight' MSF and really don't wanna pay any more than £19
ssad.gif

kelly2509t

^^YAY Thanks
smiles.gif

The prices have gone up on the website already. From the products I've looked at they have gone up in price by 50p

anita22

OK so this isn't MAC related, but as there seem to be a few Westfield London shoppers here, I just thought I'd mention this anyway
greengrin.gif
. I popped by today and they now have a MakeUp Store there, which just opened a week ago apparently. It's a Swedish brand, the products and store remind me a lot of Inglot. It's worth a look, although not quite as cheap as Inglot!

Kirsty

Quote:
^^YAY Thanks
smiles.gif

The prices have gone up on the website already. From the products I've looked at they have gone up in price by 50p

Yeah I saw that too, yesterday when I went into store to get my W&C bits
ssad.gif

MSF are now £19.50 crazy!!

I think I was really late as most of the shadesticks were sold out (Warm & Cozy and nurture were gone, they had 1 relaxed left and 4 cuddles) I got to play with the testers from the drawer and W&C was gorgeous. I am so ordering this online.

LMD84

can't believe they have put the prices up agian! i wouldn't mind if they hadn't already put them up by quite a bit earlier this year! and then they add vat back too
ssad.gif
my shop has just taken the hit and isn't putting the prices up...

ritchieramone

The shadesticks are on and a few other things are there too if you search for 'cozy'. I must be really out of the loop because I have no idea what's going on with mineralize all-over lotion etc.!

kelly2509t

The new pigment sizes are on the site as well. Oh and in the goodbye section of the website there are loads of slimshines. Never knew they were being discontinued

anita22

Quote:
The new pigment sizes are on the site as well. Oh and in the goodbye section of the website there are loads of slimshines. Never knew they were being discontinued

Oh no! I guess that explains why when I tried to buy Gentle Simmer slimshine last week, the sales assistant opened the stock drawer and it was completely empty of slimshines
ssad.gif

Kirsty

What did we all get?

Anyone else like the look of, or bought the W&C s/s I thought it looked pretty, but having read a few reviews on blogs/temptalia & nobody is really loving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts