Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelly2509t

I brought:
- By Candlelight MSF
- 2N Lipglass
- Light Affair N/P

I wish I got a tinted lip conditioner now (the light pink one, can't remember the name) so might have to go and get it

Kirsty

I got:

- By Candlelight
- Feline (finally yay)
- Icescape

I want 2N but i'm staying strong! I've filled all the little slots in my lipstick holder now, so there would be no room for it.
ssad.gif

I also reaaaly want Warm & Cozy s/s, but am abit reluctant to pay £2.95 p&p for 1 item, must be getting stingey in my old age.

ritchieramone

I'm thinking of getting By Candlelight, but don't want to bother if it's just going to be another MSF which sits unloved at the back of a drawer. Hmm. Does anyone know how it compares to Tenderdusk BP? It's good on my NW15 skin and I've been trying to find a decent dupe for a long time.

kelly2509t

I was going to get feline but I love my Urban Decay and Gosh liner, so don't know if I can justify buying another black liner. I'm on a lipgloss no but believe it or not
smiles.gif
yet I order 2N. It was very pretty though
smiles.gif

I was going to order Warm Me Up l/s but I don't know if it would suit me, I don't wan't it sitting in my draw like most of my lippys

Kirsty

Yeah, I was going to buy Warm me Up, but when I swatched it, it was nothing like I was expecting. A tad too dark & warm (obv.) for my liking.

I don't think by candlelight is all too special. It's pretty and I like it, but for me its not HG material. I have Porcelain Pink though, that may be why.
th_dunno.gif
MAC should stop making very similar MSF & come out with something new, like a lilac MSF that would be exciting!

banana1234

i bought warm me up, when i swatched it i thought eugh no way! but i b2md for it anyway, and put it on for new years eve and it looked great! im quite pale so i thought id look stupid, but i got a few compliments!
i got by candlelight, warm me up, feelin good lip conditioner and icescape l/g

PixiLaura

I really wish I'd got 'by candlelight' now as it was still £19 on new years eve. I only got:
Light afffair nail polish- i love it so much though, it's like the albino cousin of OPI's 'you don't know jaques' or 'metro chic'
Raven powerkohl pencil- i missed it on the previous release and really like it
warm&Cozy shadestick- i didn't think i was going to get this but got inspired by the artistry looks and thought it would help.

I wanted all the shadesticks, both TLCs, mulled cider e/s and by candlelight but funding realy would not allow. I'm gonna have to be really leanient on all the collections until Art Supplies in April/May whenever it is. 8 new coloured Greasepaint sticks! i love pearlglide pencils and lipstain markers generally as well so this collection is going to be my undoing i think.
I'm really not bothered about the next two- all ages all races and mac in lilyland, how does everybody feel about them?

I only ordered two things in the end, By Candlelight MSF and Warm Me Up Lipstick, but I ordered quite a bit of perm stuff at the same time, kinda regretting not getting 2N and Hypnotizing now though!

kelly2509t

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixiLaura
Light afffair nail polish- i love it so much though, it's like the albino cousin of OPI's 'you don't know jaques' or 'metro chic'

^^That's gotta be the quote of the year so far
lol.gif

I'm not bothered about All Ages, All Races All Sexes at all, I don't even know what's being released with that collection. I like the look of MAC in Lilyland but don't think I'll get anything from it and if I do it will only be one of the nail polishes.

PixiLaura

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly2509t
^^That's gotta be the quote of the year so far
lol.gif

lol well it makes sense to me, i'll re-phrase, (light affair) is like you don't know jaques and metrochic's albino baby
winks.gif

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly2509t
I'm not bothered about All Ages, All Races All Sexes at all, I don't even know what's being released with that collection. I like the look of MAC in Lilyland but don't think I'll get anything from it and if I do it will only be one of the nail polishes.

Ditto, I only know by chance 2 items being released with those collections. The weird 4 colour e/s
thmbdn.gif
& the blushcremes which sound quite cute. I may get ONE, but will sell something I don't use first. I've not really bothered to read anything about either, so I can't be too interested. REALLY looking forward to Spring Colour Forecast though. The blush ombres, oh my gosh.

kelly2509t

Me too, Spring Colour Forecast is going to be the money breaker. everything looks great, especially the blushes! I can't wait to see the swatches from that collection

I'm very annoyed right now
ssad.gif
My MAC goodies should have been delivered today, but nope they haven't been because of the snow. I am a very sad Kelly right now
ssad.gif

NatalieMT

I have to admit I've been a little disappointed with recent collections. I skipped Baroque Boudoir simply because I didn't feel the colours on offer were original enough to justify the price tag, despite the packaging being very pretty. I've also skipped on Love Lace for the same reasons really. Just ordered By Candlelight from Warm and Cozy, as my weakness is MSFs!

Not too bothered about most of the upcoming collections either - All Ages, All Races, All Sexes is okay I might pick up a BPB in Personal Style and perhaps a lipstick or lipglass depending on how the shades look in person. MAC In Lillyland no thanks, Spring Forecast looks like it has some pretty shades, Riveting not much point in that, Too Fabulous might see me get a couple of Cremesheens as I do like them, I died seeing Liberty of London photos, now that is what I call gorgeous so items there are a must have, Art Supplies will have to wait and see the shades and formulations of the Prolongwears but could be interesting and Prep for Colour meh because the fortified skin enhancer which sounded like it could be good is an Asia exclusive. Looks like it's going to be a cheap year for me!

PixiLaura

I died seeing Liberty of London photos, now that is what I call gorgeous so items there are a must have
Uh-oh, why did i have to look at the liberty photos?! Well safe to say I will now have to get a lipstick or gloss from that collection just because of the packaging. I like the dark teal nail polish too.

I'm surprisingly un-bothered about the spring forecast collection, I thought I'd be all over it but there's nothing I can see from the promo photos that interests me, weirdly. I do want to get bubbles lipstick from Riveting as I missed out on it last year and still really want it. And I might pick up one of the matte nail polishes as I've skipped that whole trend so far so might try it out. Other than that it's art supplies collection all the way for me

Blushbaby

Are In Lillyland and All Ages ...both out on the same time? Next month? I NEED those Lillyland blushes! *dead*

inconspicuous

Whoo ok just made my order!

Raven and Sense of Style Kolh Power Pencils (I already have a backup of Feline)

Hypnotizing, Love Lace, Suave Intentions, Modelette, Milled Cider Eyeshadows

Nurture, Relaxed, Warm & Cozy Shadesticks

By Candlelight MSF

And I also added Pigments in Silver and Vanilla =]

I wanted next day delivery but unfortunately due to the snow they can't guarantee it so it's being delivered to my granny's house sometime next week. I'm really impatient, I want my new pretty "toys" lol

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
Are In Lillyland and All Ages ...both out on the same time? Next month? I NEED those Lillyland blushes! *dead*

Ditto, I just said a few posts ago that I was only going to get ONE... when I went to look which one I liked I fell in love with all 4
ssad.gif
They are gorgeous though esp. Florida. I don't know why but i'm really into bright pink cheeks atm. I even bought a pan of Azalea blush from the clearance bin yesterday
shockt.gif
I hope I can make it more Audrey Kitching & less coco the clown.

p.s Loving Liberty of London packaging!!!
th_worship.gif

kelly2509t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
p.s Loving Liberty of London packaging!!!
th_worship.gif

I'm with you on that one! The packaging looks gorgeous, can't wait to see what the make up bags look like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts