Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelly2509t

Coconut Ice Nail Polish and Banshee(sp?) eye shadow. I'm saving the pennies for Colour Forecast
greengrin.gif

Lady Gray

I am really looking forward to MAC in Lilyland, I fancy Coconut ice nail varnish and I think I must be the only perspn imagining some very pretty looks with the Pearlmatte Eyeshadow set. I think it looks lovely for spring
smiles.gif

Is there a rule of thumb about release dates for the UK? Why are people expecting first thurs of Feb?

x

banana1234

i will get 1 blush from lily land, and perhaps a lipgelee, that is it, i have spent too much this month on bargains on here, and i also bought lovelace eyeshadow and a couple more palettes with the free shipping on mac today
smiles.gif
(£120 on mac this week - eek!)

i might even skip lilyland completely if i'm too skint

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Gray

Is there a rule of thumb about release dates for the UK? Why are people expecting first thurs of Feb?

x

New collections are usually launched on the first Thursday of the month
winks.gif

kelly2509t

Has anyone ordered anything from the site because of free shipping? I'm about to order my first 15 pan palette
smiles.gif
exciting times

D

Deleted member 49521

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly2509t
Has anyone ordered anything from the site because of free shipping? I'm about to order my first 15 pan palette
smiles.gif
exciting times

I'm trying to, but it wont let me put in my address. Anyone else having this issue? Tried it on Google Chrome and Firefox... IE just doesn't want to load the website at all!

LMD84

i did think about making a purchase because of free shipping. but don't need anything right now that can't wait anyways. so i have left it!

lovesongx

Hi everyone, I saw you all talking about getting emails from MAC a bit further up but I've never had an email from them
th_dunno.gif

I do have an online account and it's ticked that I want updates etc but I've never had any.
Does anyone have the email address the updates come from please, so I can add it to my safe list just incase hotmail is rejecting them?

Thanks!

GoldenFairy

Someone on the mac hotline told me that we may not get lillyland until Mrch - anyone know for sure when the launch date is???? Ta xx

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
Someone on the mac hotline told me that we may not get lillyland until Mrch - anyone know for sure when the launch date is???? Ta xx

how random? perhaps they were mistaken. we get spring forecast in march and i doubt they'll release anything else with that because they is so much to it and nobody will have enough money!!

I was told in-store that Lillyland was launching in March too but I thought they had just made mistake. Really hope it is next week though, I'm desperate to see the beauty powder.

x

Princesa Livia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionLovingTiger
I was told in-store that Lillyland was launching in March too but I thought they had just made mistake. Really hope it is next week though, I'm desperate to see the beauty powder.

x

Oh no, that's terrible! I want the cremeblend blushes and the lipgelees already~!
ssad.gif

LMD84

oh how odd. perhaps it is march. looks like i won't even be getting one blush now because i'm spending too much on the spring forecast as it is!!

dirtyprincess

So what will be released in feb then ? My ma said something about a brow collection but i thought he might have meant all races etc.....im in the mood for colour !!!

dirtyprincess

Definately the purpley lipgellie and a blush but i cant decide....im nc 15 and my choices are the lightest pink one or the joie de vivre one. what do you guys think ? and what are you getting ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts