Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelly2509t

I'm not getting any Creamblend blushes but So sweet, so easy does look very pretty! I'm not very confident when it comes to cream blushes, so I stick to powder

I'm only getting one thing from each collection. Coconut Ice n/p from Lillyland and Banshee e/s from All Sexes...

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly2509t
What are you ladies planning on getting from MAC in Lilyland and All Sexes, All Races?

Passing, and holding out for Liberty of London
greengrin.gif
I think I will at least need the coral Cremesheen lipstick, Birds & Berries eyeshadow & maybe Shell Pearl BP.

I'm planning to pick up the pearlmatte beauty powder and maybe Rich Life pigment from All Races... have been practically dreaming about the powder!

LMD84

i've only just got the internet connect in our new home! and i go on mac's site and see the new collections! how awesome!
smiles.gif
i have ordered the 130 brush, lucky green and winkle shadows and the duo pencil sharpener! i will be getting florida blush from lillyland next week!
smiles.gif

NatalieMT

I'm passing on both! Waiting for Spring Colour Forecast and Liberty of London - since we've had a lot more swatches for the Spring Colour Forecast collection posted as of late I'm pretty excited about it, which I wasn't initially and Liberty of London well given half a chance I'd buy everything.

I've looked at All Sexes, All Races and it's just really boring and honestly I think most of the shades chosen for Lillyland are ugly too. The cremeblends are okay, So Sweet So Easy in particular but still it doesn't justify the cost.

Kirsty

How come we can't buy Lucky Green in pan form? (sorry if this has already been discussed) Also is the 130 brush LE? I dont know how to tell with the new site.

nazia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
How come we can't buy Lucky Green in pan form? (sorry if this has already been discussed) Also is the 130 brush LE? I dont know how to tell with the new site.

As far as I know, the new brush is perm.
yahoo.gif

LMD84

yep the new brush is perm and i have no clue why lucky green isn't in pan form! out of stock perhaps? i just got in it in the pot and shall depot it
smiles.gif

dirtyprincess

Well i finally did my order, i got joie de vivre creamblush,resort and shift to pink lipgelees. Ill check out the all ages collection in person tomorrow although i cant see myself wanting much if anything....i also got a replacement family silver and another pallet from the free standing store in brum !!!!!

Kirsty

J-D-V is so pretty, It's the one i'm buying..think I may go to the store today and get it (& that only!!!) I managed to get Florida & So Sweet in swaps, so i'm just waiting for those to come. I'm really proud of myself, I saved a pretty penny
winks.gif

kelly2509t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
J-D-V is so pretty, It's the one i'm buying..think I may go to the store today and get it (& that only!!!) I managed to get Florida & So Sweet in swaps, so i'm just waiting for those to come. I'm really proud of myself, I saved a pretty penny
winks.gif

Isn't the Lillyland collection online only? My counter didn't have it. They didn't even know the collection I was asking out

nazia

Hey guys! Do we know what will be coming out in March/April?

Cos I've already got my eye on quite a few things from Spring Forecast, Too Fabulous, Give Me Liberty and Art Supplies and my wallet is going to be begging for mercy! So I'd like to know when to save for, the most. Damn the luxuries like rent and food, don't people know there is MAC to be had?!

inconspicuous

Bleh. So I didn't realize Lillyland was online only, so I called and tried to phone order yesterday. The chick on the Pro line was suuuper nice, but said it's online exclusive. So I went online to order the few things I wanted, and So Sweet, So Easy was sold out =[ So I got the Coconut Ice nail lacquer, and Florida and Joie-De-Vivre blushes.

But, just to be sure I called my local counter and two girls there said that they're getting the Lillyland collection the first Thursday in March?? I don't know what to believe anymore lol. They seemed surprised that it was online now when I told them.

Just to be on the safe side I've got a friend and my best friend's mom checking out the 4 counters/stores in my hometown to see if they've got So Sweet, So Easy.. it's the one that I REALLY wanted =[ And I think it's not online-only over there, a load of American YTers have Lillyland hauls from their MAC Stores.

So confused. And I need that blush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts