Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMD84

when i got the lillyland email from mac it said it was online exclusive.... but i guess it can't hurt checking the stores.

i got my black box today! very pleased with my goodies!

Kirsty

Phew. When I just read that Lilyland was an online exclusive & Joie De Vivre was sold out I was heartbroken. But thankfully it is back in stock again Yay!!

I never even noticed the email said Online Exclusive & those are the first 2 words in the subject title
th_crazy.gif

nazia

Ok guys, I emailed Customer Services to ask about the 130 brush and apparently it IS LE. Gah! Hope that helps someone.

dirtyprincess

I got my goodies today and they are simply wonderful !!! I wish that id got so sweet too but oh well. Im probably going to end up getting it off ebay !
The lipglosses are just beautiful too x

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazia
Ok guys, I emailed Customer Services to ask about the 130 brush and apparently it IS LE. Gah! Hope that helps someone.

oh dear! i wonder why we don't get it as perm when the us does
ssad.gif
we always get a bum deal!
tong.gif

Princesa Livia

Hey everyone, I ordered my items yesterday, but I'm really paranoid whether the transaction's gone through or not - and I want my stuff before they're sold out!.. I got the confirmation email, but how long does it usually take before they send the 'item being delivered' email?

I've ordered online before but I can't remember how long it took before they sent it xx

Princesa Livia

Thanks! I got the confirmation email but nothing else yet... Ahh! I ordered Florida, OO, Resort Life & the lavender one -name escapes me. I just want so much stuff
ssad.gif
I want the 130 too, but I've spent so much.. I'm so worried my order hasn't been processed. :s

dirtyprincess

I got resort life and the shift to pink which is the lavender one although it isnt really lavender at all more like a soft pink. The glosses are stunning though !!!
Im considering a 130 brush but since the 30th of jan ive managed to spend the better part of £200 on makeup so i think that i shall put it in my basket and if its still there on the 25th (payday) then ill get it and consider it fate ! Lol !
The blushes are exspensive arent they,although these ones are sooo worth it !

Princesa Livia

I haven't seen the glosses yet! So jealous. I have jdv and so sweet so easy already and I love them so much
smiles.gif
xxx but yeah, I've already spent so much on makeup last month - altho prob not as much as 200+. I can't believe how much of my money mac is getting, It's ridiculous
ssad.gif

At least it makes me happy though
th_e2cloud9.gif

dirtyprincess

Im going to limit myself next month i promise although the spring forcast looks expensive,i wish though that id saved more of the money for the lilly collection - id have loved all of the blushes and all of the gellies !
Mac is heaven xxx

Princesa Livia

Thanks xxx

I hate mac for being so ruthless with its' monthly pretty LEs, expensive-ness and that I love it so much I can't help being sucked into these things! Hopeless addict I know
ssad.gif

NatalieMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i forgot how expencive blushes were! over £16!!! eek!
shockt.gif

Scary that when I started buying MAC they were always £14! I still think of them as £14 despite the fact they are now £16.50, it's quite a dramatic increase really.

And also just because I haven't seen this anywhere in the last couple of pages of the thread, do we have an actual release date for Spring Colour Forecast? I also presume all of the little shade collections will come out at the same time.

kelly2509t

I was going to order a blush the other day, but £16.50 I stopped myself.

I remember when eyeshadows in the pot were £9.79! Bare in mind I only started buying MAC in May '09. The prices have gone up fast!

dirtyprincess

I heard that in the stores each colour collection will come out seperately,i imagine one a week....although itll probably be up all at once on line. What is everyone getting ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts