Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princesa Livia

!! I can't believe Too Fabulous is going to be out next month/week! I'm gonna be broke~!!
oh.gif

Princesa Livia

Well it is likely considering MAC usually releases new collections on the first thursday of every month, and next month has both collections!

Kirsty

I'm a little bit confused by the release dates (in the MAC chat section, the dates don't seem to correspond with when they were released in the US).

Which collections are we expecting next week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly2509t
Just a quick question....is Riveting definitely not being sold online does anyone know? There is 3 things I really want from that collection and won't be anywhere near selfridges when it comes out

I have gotten someone in the US to do a CP for me
th_DANCE.gif
You could try that (I just posted CP Needed in the want ad's section, and got a few offers). I chose US because its a bit cheaper, but you could see if someone in the UK who lives near Selfridges might be able to help you out.

True Babe l/g
drools.gif

NatalieMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i'm super excited for the new collections next week!
yahoo.gif

I'm with you on that one - first time in ages I've actually been really excited for a collection!
thmbup.gif

Kirsty

I think I might be broken. I'm not really that excited for SCF. I will b2m for Bubblegum l/s & might get La la e/s (maybe Perky but I have not got high hopes for a light coloured frost). Hot Hot Hot, looks, well hot, but it scares me..I wouldn't know what to do with it.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but does anyone know how much the Crush Metal Pigments are going to be? I really want the pinks/purple one but if it's going to be expensive, I wont bother.

RoCk_StAr_GiRl

Anyone know how much Mac Blush Ombre's are going to be? I have offered to CP for a few people but am having trouble finding out how much they are going to be to quote them!

kelly2509t

I'm not sure, but looking at the US site the Blush Ombres are $25, where as the MSF's are $28. So I'm having a guess at about £18-ish, but like I said a complete guess
greengrin.gif

Growing Wings

Quick heads up for you UK'ers. Debenhams (and Browns) are having a mega day on Thursday, so that's 10% off all cosmetics. That might help soften the blow to the bank account a little!

Kirsty

Damn! why doesn't Nottingham Debenhams have a MAC!!
ssad.gif
They had this whilst Style Black was out too. I spent about £200 on that, could have saved £20
lol.gif

I suppose cause it is only about 15metres away from the verrrry lovely freestanding store
drools.gif

ShesAFoxyLady

Sorry, could some clarify which collections are released in the UK next thursday apart from the gaga one (I'm def getting that lipstick!)??

Unfortunately our debenhams doesn't have MAC either - boo
ssad.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
Spring / Summer 2010 Release dates:

March 2010
Spring Colour Forecast (Pink and Coral collections will be main stands and the Plum and Yellow Gold ones will be smaller secondary stands)
Tabloid Beauty
Too Fabulous
Viva Glam - will be LE/available for one year
Riveting - Selfridges and Brown Thomas ONLY

April 2010
Give me Liberty of London
Art Supplies
Prep for Colour

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesAFoxyLady
Sorry, could some clarify which collections are released in the UK next thursday apart from the gaga one (I'm def getting that lipstick!)??

Unfortunately our debenhams doesn't have MAC either - boo
ssad.gif

there ya go - dirtyplum let us know a couple of pages ago
smiles.gif

banana1234

how can we be getting too fabulous more or less the same time as usa? we never get anything the same time as them, this must be a mistake?!

mac_freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
how can we be getting too fabulous more or less the same time as usa? we never get anything the same time as them, this must be a mistake?!

last year we got the grand duos before usa did, im so excited about too fab and spring colour forecast!!

ilexica

I can't wait for Liberty. I want the beauty powders, and plan to get a load of gifts from that collection since I know my mum will go loopy for the packaging. I'm hoping it'll be first Thursday of April...I'll be flush then
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts