Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

banana1234

i wish they would just tell you what was coming when on their website, or at least say, in stores date 4/3/10 or something at the bottom... HOW HARD IS THAT!

are you listening mac??????
getyou.gif

hehehehe
th_LMAO.gif

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkichi
I definitely want Viva Glam Cyndi, Ripe Peach, and Fresh Salmon l/s... The rest will have to be played with to make my mind up
tong.gif

Love Love Love Viva Glam Cyndi - my friend got me it as a gift from Las Vegas! Gaga (also a gift) is pretty too
smiles.gif

Not sure if I need Vintage Grape???? I am getting bubblegum, pink burst, fresh salmon, electric fuschia and Kumquat and maybe lala and very violet shadows. I got Ripe Peach and Too Fabulous stuff online. I need to be more careful with my purchases since I'm now out of work
ssad.gif

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
Love Love Love Viva Glam Cyndi - my friend got me it as a gift from Las Vegas! Gaga (also a gift) is pretty too
smiles.gif

Not sure if I need Vintage Grape???? I am getting bubblegum, pink burst, fresh salmon, electric fuschia and Kumquat and maybe lala and very violet shadows. I got Ripe Peach and Too Fabulous stuff online. I need to be more careful with my purchases since I'm now out of work
ssad.gif

Out of work? Sorry to hear that hun. I'm still waiting for the right job to come along, working in boots isnt what I imagined for myself, especially seeing as I spent 4 years on a degree. Hopefully once the recession is through we will both find PERFECT jobs
th_hug.gif

on another note, i called my mac store, this isnt in stores til thursday, i'm going first thing thursday
smiles.gif

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
Out of work? Sorry to hear that hun. I'm still waiting for the right job to come along, working in boots isnt what I imagined for myself, especially seeing as I spent 4 years on a degree. Hopefully once the recession is through we will both find PERFECT jobs
th_hug.gif

on another note, i called my mac store, this isnt in stores til thursday, i'm going first thing thursday
smiles.gif

Yay! I put my b2m empties in the wrong handbag last night
thmbdn.gif
& was panicking i'd miss it. Now I just need Kirkichi to confirm this if she goes to the Notts store this morning.

My boyfriend got made redundant just before christmas, I think thats why my list is kinda small (compared to some) If I get everything I want, it will be about £60-£70. I added it all into my electronic basket last night, and felt really guilty for wanting to spend that much on make-up. I'm not short on money, but that's like 2 weeks job seekers for him..It just makes me feel kinda shallow.
Oh well!
lol.gif
Its never stopped me b4, I spent about £200 on Style Black!

Do freestanding stores generally open at 9am?? If so I might go before work, just incase!

D

Deleted member 49521

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Now I just need Kirkichi to confirm this if she goes to the Notts store this morning.

Sorry, I had a bad night sleep, so I've had a massive lie in. Should be up and running properly soon!
ssad.gif

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkichi
Sorry, I had a bad night sleep, so I've had a massive lie in. Should be up and running properly soon!
ssad.gif

Awh, I don't blame ya!
winkiss.gif

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
th_hug.gif

smiles.gif

Thanks sweetie!
winkiss.gif

martiryb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShezLovesMAC
MAC Ripe Peach Blush Ombre has sold out on the MAC website already!

shockt.gif

I got last nite on the MAC website Crush Metal Pigment Stacked 1 and Stacked 2, Colour 4 palette, Ripe Peach and Azalea Blossom
yahoo.gif
bot I think I'm gonna get Colour 3 palette as well and some eye shadows
mac_haul.gif

I just rang my local MAC Counter at Debenhams, and they said the collections will be out on Thursday. Yay! I hopefully won't miss out on Ripe Peach Brush Ombre. I am also looking to get Bubblegum l/s and Azalea Blush Ombre. I think that is all I am going to buy as I want to stick to my list. That is until I see the whole of each of the collections in person lol.

Kirsty

I'm so excited, I just finalised my list:

Bubblegum
Electric Fuscia
Straw Harvest
Hot Hot Hot
In Synch l/l
..maybeee La La (would love to see a swatch vs Sunset B)

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
I'm so excited, I just finalised my list:

Bubblegum
Electric Fuscia
Straw Harvest
Hot Hot Hot
In Synch l/l
..maybeee La La (would love to see a swatch vs Sunset B)

I don't own La La (yet) but I have Sunset B. Judging from the swatches of La La it is deeper and more fuschia than Sunset B which is a softer pink.

Dani California

ooooooooooooh exciting. So is it out on counter thursday then? I keep hearing whispers its already out? I didn't even realise it was up on the site and I've missed ripe peach ARGH lol

Kirsty

Hehe thanks! I love flamingos too
smiles.gif
When I get my own garden it will be full of plastic ones. Ahhhh. Got bored of the old one, I may have to do a new FOTD soon & use that.

Can't wait to get home, I have been told I have 3 parcels, yay. I think one has flammable paint, which i'm excited for! I got it to go under beauty marked, which I don't have
th_dunno.gif
lol.gif
need to get on that. It will look great under *my* hot hot hot shadow (if it doesn't sell out) too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani California
I keep hearing whispers its already out?

Oh no, don't say that.. I don't want to miss anything *nervous*

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
I don't own La La (yet) but I have Sunset B. Judging from the swatches of La La it is deeper and more fuschia than Sunset B which is a softer pink.

i was told that lala is like brash and bold in eyeshadow form, or very similar to romping from HK too dolly palette. i know u have brash and bold so if your trying to save pennies maybe you dont need it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts