Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelly2509t

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilexica
I can't wait for Liberty. I want the beauty powders, and plan to get a load of gifts from that collection since I know my mum will go loopy for the packaging. I'm hoping it'll be first Thursday of April...I'll be flush then
lol.gif

I agree! Start my job tues so I'll have money by the end of the month, so fingers crossed its the 1st thur in April

ilexica

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly2509t
I agree! Start my job tues so I'll have money by the end of the month, so fingers crossed its the 1st thur in April

Definitely. I'll check when I'm next at a MAC - I really hope it's April 1st! It's the first collection in ages I've been genuinely excited by.

GoldenFairy

Girls (and boys) I just received my copy of Glamour magazine and the blush ombres (Azalea Blossom is featured) are said to be £19.50 (!!!!!)

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
Girls (and boys) I just received my copy of Glamour magazine and the blush ombres (Azalea Blossom is featured) are said to be £19.50 (!!!!!)

yeah i just bought ripe peach online and noticed that! same price as a msf me thinks
smiles.gif

nazia

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy

Whoa! This will have to look amazing on me for me to buy it. I'm too broke to splurge right now! I miss the days when I felt MAC was really reasonably priced
ssad.gif

ilexica

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yeah i just bought ripe peach online and noticed that! same price as a msf me thinks
smiles.gif

Yeouch. I had some people ask me to CP one for them, but at that price, no way!

D

Deleted member 49521

Wow, that's an early release! I wonder if the stores have released everything early too? Might wander to town tomorrow to check the Nottingham store... Living a 5 minute walk away is both a blessing and a curse!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
is this in stores yet? does anyone know?!

maybe give your local store a call in the morning!
smiles.gif
or just go on the off chance!
greengrin.gif

DollyGirl92

My local MAC doesn't have it yet, not till Thursday! but they were unpacking it all today
ssad.gif
I wanted my stuff, decided I'm just guna do it online.
whats everyone getting?

banana1234

thursday? awesome, i will go friday like i planned, but i will still get up early tomorrow and call them to check
smiles.gif

D

Deleted member 49521

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyGirl92
whats everyone getting?

I definitely want Viva Glam Cyndi, Ripe Peach, and Fresh Salmon l/s... The rest will have to be played with to make my mind up
tong.gif

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkichi
Wow, that's an early release! I wonder if the stores have released everything early too? Might wander to town tomorrow to check the Nottingham store... Living a 5 minute walk away is both a blessing and a curse!

Yeah, I am gonna take a detour past it on my lunch hour & have a lil peer in (probably everyday this week 'til it is in
lol.gif
). I wanna b2m for bubblegum l/s before its gone
greengrin.gif

lovesongx

I don't get paid until Friday, the wait is going to kill me!
I have Hush, Hush Rose, Laugh A Lot, Pink Burst and the Colour 4 palette in my basket waiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts