Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

hb21

Re: UK release dates

I'm glad we don't have to wait for too long after the US for the collections this time around. Sometimes it's weeks and I get so jealous looking at it all on their site!

hb21

KawaiiPrincess posted in the sticky at the top of the page that it's 4th June for Moonbathe, Sunstrip and Tendertones and 2nd July for C-shock.

amy_forster

It tends to be the first thursday of the month when a new collection is released although some places release early so its best to check with your local counter/store.

angi

Hey, just thought I would let you know that balloonacy was released yesterday (as a selfridges exclusive). I rang birmingham selfridges and they told me it was out, and indeed, they were telling the truth. When I went they had everything in stock (including the palette). Although, I'm not sure how many lipglasses the collection should have, but they only had three (they had first bloom in the remaining counter slot)- the ones that they had were out for fun, perky and silly girl. The MA said that they had enough stock for thursday and friday, but probably wouldn't have enough for the weekend. Oh, and apparently moonbathe is set for release next thursday.

laura-doll

when do moonbath and ballooncy come out in the UK

anybody know
ive heard diff dates lool
does anybody know a deffinete date
thanks
xxx

Lissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawaiiPrincess
I emailed MAC and I got some dates about upcoming collections.

Moonbathe - 4th June
Balloonacy - 4th June
Sunstrip - 4th June
C-Shock - 2nd July

Hope this helps!
smiles.gif

Let's hope this is still correct, 4th June tomorrow WOOT!!!
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

PomPoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by angi
Hey, just thought I would let you know that balloonacy was released yesterday (as a selfridges exclusive). I rang birmingham selfridges and they told me it was out, and indeed, they were telling the truth. When I went they had everything in stock (including the palette). Although, I'm not sure how many lipglasses the collection should have, but they only had three (they had first bloom in the remaining counter slot)- the ones that they had were out for fun, perky and silly girl. The MA said that they had enough stock for thursday and friday, but probably wouldn't have enough for the weekend. Oh, and apparently moonbathe is set for release next thursday.

i actually *need* firespot. and moonbathe lipgloss. I will be camped outside the mac store 1st thing thursday morning
greengrin.gif
I didn't think it'd be out so soon! And if its not out on thursday, I think i may sob in a heap
cheerleader.gif
haha, i dunno what it is about these two in particular, but my mouth is actually watering whenever I see pics!

KawaiiPrincess

Well it's out on thursday now ^_^ I did see the Balloonacy collection but I only came back home with the Pink Meringue lipglass. The rest of the collection didn't appeal to me but that means more money for Moonbathe and C-Shock
smiles.gif

I'm gonna go to my favourite MAC counter really early too. I have a feeling the lashes will sell out fast and I want them lol. I also want to get Firespot and maybe a couple of other things hehe.

melliquor

Has anybody heard of a collections In 3D being released in UK in September? I haven't heard about this yet.

Turbokittykat

Anyone know if Balloonacy will be available on the UK web site? I was originally told it would be a Selfridges and web exclusive, but I know it's been out at Selfridges for a week or two and there's no sign of it on the web yet. I really want the two pigments and the quad and I really hope I haven't missed my chance simply because I can't get to a Selfridges. I may have to call them tomorrow and see if they have any left and can do a mail order for me.

melliquor

When is the new pro colours being released in the pro store? In the US, it is on the 21 June. I can't wait to see those. The look fantastic.

laura-doll

i cant wait for c-shock
ROLL ON 2ND JULY!!!

i really wanted the pandimonium quad from balloncy
ssad.gif

melliquor

Does anybody have any dates of upcoming collections? I saw that Painterely and 3D are being released on the 2 August and Smoke Signals on 23 August. I hope we won't have to wait until September. Since we are getting Flashtronic and Rushmetal on 2 August, I have a feeling the other collections are coming here until September and Smoke Signals in October. Also, does anybody know when the new pro colours are being released here? I called the pro store and they don't have a clue.

I hate that we always get the collections after the US. It sucks. I hate having to look at the website and wish it was here for I can buy it. I can't wait for C Shock and we still have almost 2 weeks to wait.

ratoo

Has anyone had confirmation that c-shock comes out on the 2nd? I went into a MAC store today and was told that its on thurs - 5th July. I just want to make sure that there aren't any mix ups as I really don't want to miss out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts