Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritchieramone

Re: UK release dates

I contacted Customer Services last week to ask for the exact release date as I'm getting so paranoid that all the items I'd like from this collection will be sold out before I can get my hands on them.
weeping.gif

Disappointingly, they only stated that C-Shock would be released "at the start of July"!

I'm assuming that it's only going to be available from the Thursday, but I'll be calling them up on the Monday just in case! (I'm too far from a store or counter to be able to go at the moment.)

melliquor

C Shock is on the 5 July. That was confirmed by Selfridges and the Pro Store in Carnaby. Also, the new pro colours won't be out until September I was told. I am so hoping that is wrong though.

amy_forster

I've been told c-shock is the first thursday of july, making it the 5th of july. I've also been told that the pro colours are coming in august.

I tend to ring for the week or so before a release to check its not being released early, they have a tendency to release things early when I really want something!

With regards to the next set of collections, you tend to find that they are released at the start of the month following their release in the US. Its just rubbish we have to wait! Sometimes they're released here first though.

glam8babe

why are people saying 2nd july and some 5th! does anybody know WHEN c-shock will deffo be coming out? arrghh!

melliquor

New collections are the first Thursday of every month. I have been told though it is very limited. The pro store said they only got a few of each of the eyeshadows.

melliquor

I will be going to MAC at 10 on Thursday. I will be pissed if I miss any of the eye shadows.

I am not worried about the pro line anymore. I ordered a bunch of it in the US for $130 and that is £65 here. Haha... 7 e/s and 3 blushes for £65, that is bloody cheap. The thought of waiting until September was driving me nuts.

ratoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
New collections are the first Thursday of every month. I have been told though it is very limited. The pro store said they only got a few of each of the eyeshadows.

Same at my local store. They have v.few Going Bananas and will have to put 2 out as testers so will have little to sell. I'm hoping to get all the eye shadows so will be speeding there on thurs.

However, the MA I spoke to did tell me that they've realised how few they got and may get some more from the US so it may disappear but come back. Lets hope so if we miss out on anything

glam8babe

so is it deffinately thursday? ahhh i need to know lol... tonnes of people say the 2nd [today] and only a couple have said thursday

Risser

Novel Twist will be available exclusively to Selfridges and on counter 2nd August 2007!!

saspearia

I went to the counter in Guildford yesterday and they confirmed that C-Shock is out this thursday but they will only have 6 of each shade! - why they restrict it that much is beyond me!

Chopy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risser
Novel Twist will be available exclusively to Selfridges and on counter 2nd August 2007!!

Very Good
clap.gif

melliquor

YEAH... Novel Twist is coming here. I can't believe it. I just ordered a bunch of stuff from the US.

I am heading over to Selfridges on Thursday at 10. I am not chancing it that I can't get all of my C Shock.

Gblue

im heading into town for 9:30 tomorrow. i desperately want all the colours :S

ritchieramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by saspearia
I went to the counter in Guildford yesterday and they confirmed that C-Shock is out this thursday but they will only have 6 of each shade! - why they restrict it that much is beyond me!

I'm so worried I'm going to miss out if the stock levels are so low! I mean, I know there are more important things in the world, but I *need* C-Shock!
weeping.gif

I'll be on the phone to the Pro Store the second they open tomorrow.

ratoo

Ok so its 10.30 pm on wed night and the website is sold out of most of c-shock already. Not fair at all

Lissy Loo

I know..i saw that aswell. I think it is ridiculous that they have such low supplies. whats the point of having it at all. I am going to call the HOF store in London city this morning and see if they have any stock and may go down at lunch...if they have any!!

if anyone manages to get some, let us know
smiles.gif

ritchieramone

Grrrrrr!
angry.gif
I wish I had bothered to look at the website last night, but I've tried looking the night before for other collections and they never appeared until midway through the 'official' realease date.

I only managed to order Sugar Shock, Wondergrass and Big T, the 2 eyeshadows I was least interested in.
weeping.gif

I've just been on the phone to mail order and was told "We don't have that collection yet. It's not released here yet until the start of July". Really?! However, the lady I spoke is going to investigate and call me back which I appreciate, but it seems ridiculous that mail order don't even know it's out ...

ritchieramone

Just had a call back from mail order and they said they'll have limited stocks of C-Shock available from mid-afternoon.
cheerleader.gif

ratoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Loo
Does anyone know if you can buy MAC products from the US and ship Internationally?

I don't believe you can as I was looking at it as an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts