Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
i was told that lala is like brash and bold in eyeshadow form, or very similar to romping from HK too dolly palette. i know u have brash and bold so if your trying to save pennies maybe you dont need it?

Ooh I don't have either but B&B looks very pretty so I shall get it
greengrin.gif

Kirsty

I caved and ordered online, I didn't get Straw Harvest though, loads of people have Evening Aura listed on MUA, someone will want to swap with me.
sneaky.gif
& orange packaging!

Kirsty

lol.gif
Are you holding out for ripe peach? I wasn't too interested in the BO but just lookd at shesafoxylady's FOTD & she looks so gorgeous, I'm lemming Azalea Blossom, but I'm sticking to my guns. I cant pay £19.50 just for a touch of violet..my well dressed will do
ssad.gif

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
lol.gif
Are you holding out for ripe peach? I wasn't too interested in the BO but just lookd at shesafoxylady's FOTD & she looks so gorgeous, I'm lemming Azalea Blossom, but I'm sticking to my guns. I cant pay £19.50 just for a touch of violet..my well dressed will do
ssad.gif

Yep amongst other things. I got my black box today and I LOVE two virtues! Well done for sticking to your guns girl!!!
thmbup.gif

NatalieMT

I will be another member who is up bright and early tomorrow and at my local counter! Really excited to pick up all my goodies.
greengrin.gif
Hope everyone is there in time to get everything they want!

Sojourner

Yep another one for the Thursday morning expedition here
tong.gif
I'm feeling sadly (as in pathetic) anxious about it though.

I'm also worried about looking too desperate by turning up too early at my local MAC counter (Selfridges), the store opens at 9.30 or 10am I think - I've been there that early before and it is usually empty...and you look like a sad slobbering loser buying so much makeup that early in the morning. I know, I really shouldn't care but ugh!!! I don't want anyone to know that I'm that vain and that it takes that much effort!

D

Deleted member 49521

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
i dont give a monkeys how sad they think i am, i will have ripe peach!

Agreed!

zoelouise

Still new to Specktra (hello!) but I will be heading to Mac Pro in anticipation of Viva Glam and Spring Colour Forecast! I really, really hope Ripe Peach doesn't sell out so fast, I'll only be able to get there by about 6pm.
ssad.gif

On my list...

Viva Glam Gaga
Ripe Peach
Rosy Outlook
Hush, Hush Rose
Gold Dust

smiles.gif

Can't wait!

Kirsty

My black box is out for delivery!!! yay.
greengrin.gif
I get all my stuff today without the anxiousness.

If anybody is going to the pro store soon, and is willing to do a CP for me, can you please let me know. I need some water based mixing medium and only go to London once in a millenium. Or if you could sell me a decant of yours, id love you forever.
It will help me use the lovely glitters I got from Sojourner
winkiss.gif

D

Deleted member 49521

Just got back from the store!
greengrin.gif
I got a small haul as I'm living on a student budget. I picked up Ripe Peach, Fresh Salmon and Radicchio. The girl that served me was shocked to hear Ripe Peach had sold out online already!

I'm a little sad I couldn't pick up the new Viva Glams though, she told me they weren't out here until April
ssad.gif

D

Deleted member 49521

People or products?
tong.gif

I got in not long after opening, so there was a lot of everything, and 2 other people in there. Although I don't think they were there for the new collections... One was testing foundations and the other was idly browsing whilst waiting for her to finish.

I just got back from MAC Counter, I must say the collections look so much better in person. I didn't get time to do a lot of swatches as I just wanted to get my bits and go. I got Ripe Peach Blush Ombre, which I have to say is a must have IMO.

I also got Azalea Blush Ombre, which is quite a cooler tone pink compared to Ripe Peach, but is still very wearable. I B2M for bubblegum lipstick which is a nice lavendar pinkish colour, it is more on the pink side against my complexion. I find a little sheerer than I expected but is still pretty.

I am going back on Saturday again to pick up some more bits. I only bought what I thought was essential for now. If Ripe Peach is still available then I will be picking up another one. A staple for summer and can be paired with so many eyeshadows and lipstick/glosses.

Growing Wings

I've booked an appointment to have my makeup done today, and I can't wait to see the new collections. I already know I want Azalea, Victorian, Fresh Salmon and Loud and Lovely. Will def have to check out Ripe Peach. Seeing swatches online it didn't really jump out to me, but now that everyone has been raving about it I'm wondering if it deserves a little more of my attention. I have a feeling this afternoon could turn out to be quite expensive for me!

D

Deleted member 49521

Quote:
Originally Posted by Growing Wings
I've booked an appointment to have my makeup done today, and I can't wait to see the new collections. I already know I want Azalea, Victorian, Fresh Salmon and Loud and Lovely. Will def have to check out Ripe Peach. Seeing swatches online it didn't really jump out to me, but now that everyone has been raving about it I'm wondering if it deserves a little more of my attention. I have a feeling this afternoon could turn out to be quite expensive for me!

I would definitely recommend a look at Ripe Peach, it's like summer on my cheeks!

Kirsty

My black box just came, along with my Riveting CP in the post from Canada, so i'm having a swatchathon at my desk. Already got Bubblegum on, its lovely. Kinda sheer, but very buildable.

So I got right now:

- Bubblegum
- Electric Fuscia
- Hot Hot Hot e/s
- La La e/s
- In Synch l/l (so pretty)
- Show Orchid l/s
- True Babe l/g (THE BOMB! what I wanted Nice Kitty to be)
- Lucky Green e/s

I'm so happy with it all, i'm abit intimidated by Show Orchid, but i'll rock it!
Going out on a Girls Night Out tomorrow...Nowwwww what make-up to wear?

NatalieMT

I absolutely love Show Orchid, I had this phase of always wearing very in your face, bright lipstick colours and it was so much fun!

I just got home from the city centre. I got all my goodies.
greengrin.gif
Stuff was selling fast! Here is what I picked up -
Ripe Peach Blush Ombre.
Azalea Blossom Blush Ombre.
Straw Harvest e/s.
Colour Me Coral l/s.
Victorian l/s.
Cha Cha l/g.
Rhapsody in Two Blush.
In Synch l/l.
Deelight Cremesheen.

Can't wait to play with it all! Luckily I was able to B2M for Victorian, had £20 Debs vouchers and ofcourse there was the 10% off so I did spare my bank account a little. Plus I now have £10 worth of those Beauty Club reward points. Will come in useful on my next MAC spree!

Growing Wings

Kirsty, I love Show Orchid l/s! I think you should try it for your girls night out!

I've just gotten back from town, and I was very good and didn't spend too much money. Walked away with:
Azalea Blosom Blush Ombre
Victorian l/s
Colour me coral l/s
Fresh Salmon l/s
Loud and Lovely c/g

I was sooooo tempted by the corals quad, but I have to wait and see how much I get paid tomorrow. Stack 2 was also calling my name. They had 8 of them left, and 10 of the quad left, so I may be going back for them. I got the last Victorian and Fresh Salmon l/s. I tried Ripe Peach and wasn't convinced by it. I think it's a little too yellow for me. Can't wait to try Azalea tomorrow though. I could have spent an absolute fortune there, esspecially as I love the cremesheen glasses. No doubt I'll be spending my next couple of paychecks on these collections too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts