Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

banana1234

hehe azalea blossom isn't that nice....
whistle.gif

seabird

i'm in 2 minds whether to get ripe peach or not! i really don't have a lot of money this month, and it is realllly expensive for a blush but peach is just my hg shade of blush and... it may also be sold out by the time i get there tomorrow? i'm taking one set of b2m, i can only find 9 b2ms in my drawer..

Kirsty

I think you should get Ripe Peach, you will probably regret it if you don't. I'm saying this as someone who didn't buy it..It may be expensive, but if you look at it, how many times can you use a regular blush before it is empty (way more than 39 (19.50x2)) that means each use is less the 50p, and this is way bigger. Houses are expensive, but they are an investment.

Sorry to be an enabler, but if you love peach..this couldn't be more perfect for you. Although it may not be option, it has sold out pretty fast. I don't think there are many other things that deserve HG status from this col. so just skip those.

greengrin.gif
thmbdn.gif
Boo me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
hehe azalea blossom isn't that nice....

Yay! we can rebel together
th_hug.gif

GoldenFairy

Does anyone have any idea which collection we will be getting in May? I thought we were getting Art Supplies but apparently we are getting that in April...Surely we can't be getting To the Beach in May....!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
Does anyone have any idea which collection we will be getting in May? I thought we were getting Art Supplies but apparently we are getting that in April...Surely we can't be getting To the Beach in May....!

it'd be good if we did! i like keeping up with the people in the states!
smiles.gif
i don't feel left out!
tong.gif

cky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesa Livia
I just got back from my trip to MAC
greengrin.gif
I'm really surprised I didn't really fancy much from all the collections that were out today! Money saved I guess.

I only got Rhapsody in Two and Two Virtues blushes. They're both so pretty! I just love shimmery cheeks. I also specifically asked for the RIT with the most pink and TV with the most purple lol. Good thing I was at Harrods so the MA was nice and amused with it, whereas if I went to Selfidges the MA would probably have given me the cold shoulder.
smiles.gif

I expected to get Naked lip pencil, but when I swatched it on my lips it just looked so pale/cool toned on me that it just looked wrong
ssad.gif
Jealous of the girls that could rock that one!

I also checked out the cremesheen glosses, I thought Loud and Lovely was really pretty. They're permanent though and pricey, and I have many lipglosses anyway so I didn't have the impulse to buy it there and then!

From Spring colour forecast, I expected to get Hot Hot Hot eyeshadow, but when I swatched it, although it was pretty, it dawned on me that I already had too many eyeshadows and since its quite a loud colour, I probably wouldn't be able to wear it much! The rest of the eyeshadows looked meh and boring to me.

The quads were both pretty, but I already had similar colours to the neutral one (except for Creole Beauty that was pretty!) and I had some difficulty swatching the highlight colour for the purple one! Like it wouldn't even transfer to my finger. So odd :S And I don't like the new quad packaging!
ssad.gif
I wish MAC would return to the old one. I think I feel that way coz the OCD part of me doesn't want the change, and that I think it might be quite difficult to depot the eyeshadows
ssad.gif

For lipsticks, I liked Bubblegum. A wearable lavender-pink IMO. I wanted to get it, but I didn't bring my B2M stuff so I didn't take it. Maybe next time. I didn't check out any of the lipglosses... I'm on a lipgloss ban now I guess!

I didn't check out the blush ombres since I thought they were way expensive, and I already have enough cheek stuff! I just bought all the cremeblends from Lillyland last month too, and I really wanted the 2 MBs I got. So blush ombres were skipped. =)

So those are my 2 pennies about the new stuff out today! Hope that was helpful to anyone
smiles.gif

I felt quite sad about not seeing the new Viva Glams though. I really expected to see them! I really wanted to get my hands on Viva Glam Gaga. Haai. I guess money saved for this month
winks.gif

Is Two Virtues similar to Love Rock / azalea blossom? They look really similar to me :S

cky

Quote:

May be the Pret-a-Papier Collection? Can't wait for To the Beach to launch <3

inconspicuous

So excited for this collection! I ordered on Thursday and paid for next day delivery - but then nobody was home to accept it on Friday, so I failed hard. Luckily I've got the day off work tomorrow so I'll be in when it's re-delivered.

sooo, the things I Got!

Azalea Blossom blush ombre
laugh-a-lot lipstick
fresh salmon lipstick
in synch lip liner
galore pink nail lacquer
malibu peach nail lacquer
abalone nail lacquer
two virtues mineralize blush duo
rhapsody in two mineralize blush duo

And I *think* that's it.

I skipped the shadows this time around, even though I wanted a few. The pro line had sold out of Ripe Peach when i called, but on the off chance, I called my local MAC counter and they had it so she put it aside for me on Friday. Went to pick it up yesterday and they'd all sold out. The MA I saw yesterday was suuuuper nice, I think she was new because I hadn't seen her before. I loved her, and we were chatting for a bit about this and that. <3

While I was there I B2M for two lippies. Victorian was sold out and I am now KICKING myself for not just ordering it, agh. I kept telling myself I didn't NEED it but when I saw it in person that all changed. =[

And I was going to get Bubblegum, but I have a lavender lipstick and it makes me look corpselike, so I thought the lavender would be too much. But now I think it's a lot more wearable than out-and-out lavender lippies, and I'm regretting not getting it.

Instead I B2M'd for Creme de la Femme (which is almost MLBB) and Chatterbox, which I loveee.

Now I'm just antsy waiting for my black box to come tomorrow. The DHL courier in my area seems to only work the first half of the day, which annoys me. They're supposed to deliver until 9 but on Friday when I called to arrange redeliver it wasn't even 5pm yet and he said he was done for the day and the earliest would be Monday morning. So it's my day off but I'm gonna have to get up early to make sure I don't miss him.

It'll be worth it though.

Incidentally, anybody who is wavering on Ripe Peach - of you can, GET IT. Even if you do decide you hate it, there's such a high demand that you'll be able to re-sell it easily.

lovesongx

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
it'd be good if we did! i like keeping up with the people in the states!
smiles.gif
i don't feel left out!
tong.gif

It says on the To The Beach collection info page here that it's May for international, fingers crossed!

lovesongx

Seeing loads of gorgeous swatches of Ripe Peach now and really wish I'd got it. Can't afford it though! Maybe someone will want to sell me one on the 9th of April (my next pay day!)?

LMD84

perhaps mac will re stock ripe peach on the site for you? call them and ask perhaps. the problem witih people selling them on is that lots of people now seem to be selling it for twice it's price to make a profit
th_dunno.gif

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
perhaps mac will re stock ripe peach on the site for you? call them and ask perhaps.

Huh, they do that? :S How is that possible if it is sold out?
th_dunno.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Huh, they do that? :S How is that possible if it is sold out?
th_dunno.gif

they've re-stocked items before
smiles.gif
so it's worth giving them a call right!

lovesongx

Anyone else get the SFC 2 email today? Why is MAC so slow? Half of the lipsticks and the blush have sold out already so what's the point?

Sojourner

^ ain't that the truth...MAC really need to get their UK house in order, it really agitates me like no other when I see their blasted out of date emails in my inbox...I guess I should unsubscribe really
tong.gif

Kirsty

So LoL next... Debating whether to get Petals & Peacocks l/s as I just got Show Orchid (which i'm not entirely convinced on). also sad, that Blooming lovely l/s looked like Lavender Whip on 1st swatches, now I know it looks nothing like it =
ssad.gif
I love LW & was hoping to get a dupe back-up in a pretty tube

lovesongx

My LOL definite list:
Lipstick in Petals & Peacocks and Ever Hip
Lipglass in Perennial High Style
Eyeshadow in Birds & Berries

My LOL maybe list:
Lipstick in Blooming Lovely
Eyeshadow in Dames Desire (unless I find a No7 eyeshadow in Lilac Sky before it comes out, I have a £5 No7 voucher and just want a light purple eyeshadow!)

I have No7's Totally Teal polish, I think that's a good enough dupe of Blue India for me, I know they're not exactly the same but it'll do since I know MAC's formulations are usually crap.

ilexica

I am planning to get:

Ever Hip & Petals and Peacocks Lipsticks
Prim and Proper blush
Shell Pearl BP x 2 (one for me, one for mum!).
And a bag if I can lay my mitts on one.

Patricia

so will the new Viva Glams get released the first thursday of april with the rest of collections or will they get an end of march release or something? anyone knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts