Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wannabe Junkie

I seem to think you can't B2M for LE lipsticks in special packaging. So, I'm not sure you'd be able to for the Liberty of London lippies. I hope I'm wrong though, it might be a way for me to get Ever Hip too despite doing project 10 pan,
winks.gif
!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
It should be released on 1 April according to MAC Covent Garden. I think that Grazia issues run a week in advance so "out next week" actually means out in two weeks if you know what I mean!

yes i agree with this.
smiles.gif

i have had no issues b2m'ing lippies in special packaging before
smiles.gif

Kirsty

I think LoL is going to be my last big splurge, just because I love the packaging. I'm really feeling overwhelmed by all the stuff that MAC keeps bringing out & for me its becoming silly. I haven't had a chance to use the stuff I bought from the last collection, before I'm already writing out a list for the next one.

I tried my SCF e/s's & electric Fuschia l/g once when I first got my black box, and haven't had a chance to revisit them since. Hell, I've only swatched my By Candlelight MSF & thats just plain WRONG. I just have so much stuff now that I don't need to keep buying all the new LE colours because chances are I have something very similar. My stash is probably a hell of a lot smaller than most on here, but for me its more than I will ever have time to use.

Its just become a habit for me, to look at the new collections, decide what i think is pretty, then buy it. But I cant walk into Boots & buy every lipstick I think is nice, because it would be ridiculous (not to mention the amount of identical ones I'd end up with). I need to start being more savvy with my purchases and save some money and my sanity.

I've only been collection for 13months and already feel as though i've saturated myself. Some serious stash shopping needs to commence.
rant.gif
holysheep.gif

PixiLaura

I think I'm going to miss out LOL as the colours don't look like ones I would wear, I got rosy outlook e/s, buddy up blush and boy bait l/g from spring colour forecast and too abulous, wish I'd picked up nanogold e/s as well as its so gorgeous but there's still time...
i have enough b2m for 2 lipsticks, ideas ladies?

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
I think LoL is going to be my last big splurge, just because I love the packaging. I'm really feeling overwhelmed by all the stuff that MAC keeps bringing out & for me its becoming silly. I haven't had a chance to use the stuff I bought from the last collection, before I'm already writing out a list for the next one.

I tried my SCF e/s's & electric Fuschia l/g once when I first got my black box, and haven't had a chance to revisit them since. Hell, I've only swatched my By Candlelight MSF & thats just plain WRONG. I just have so much stuff now that I don't need to keep buying all the new LE colours because chances are I have something very similar. My stash is probably a hell of a lot smaller than most on here, but for me its more than I will ever have time to use.

Its just become a habit for me, to look at the new collections, decide what i think is pretty, then buy it. But I cant walk into Boots & buy every lipstick I think is nice, because it would be ridiculous (not to mention the amount of identical ones I'd end up with). I need to start being more savvy with my purchases and save some money and my sanity.

I've only been collection for 13months and already feel as though i've saturated myself. Some serious stash shopping needs to commence.
rant.gif
holysheep.gif

I totally agree with you. Kirsty you are very wise!
yes.gif

LMD84

yep Kirsty speaks lots of truths! i have been collection for about 4 years plus so you can imagine how much i have now. but over the past 2 years or so i've been going insane for all the LE stuff which is quite silly. i will still be buying each month, just making sure i don't have any dupes.... seriously i have over 50 glosses and i swear about 40 are pinks!
tong.gif

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabe Junkie
I seem to think you can't B2M for LE lipsticks in special packaging. So, I'm not sure you'd be able to for the Liberty of London lippies. I hope I'm wrong though, it might be a way for me to get Ever Hip too despite doing project 10 pan,
winks.gif
!

You're in Oxford too - we share a counter
yes.gif
They have definitely done B2M on LE lippies for me there. Ever Hip, here we come!!

Kirsty

Yay for b2m I've been carrying round my set of empties in a zip lock bag in my handbag for about a month. You never know when the mood might strike
lol.gif

nazia

Oh my goodness, I just saw pics of some of the Art Supplies over on Temptalia...this collection is going to bankrupt me! I'm already planning on backups of some of the items!

This collection is right up my street. But I really, seriously have to slow down after this. MAC just isn't as affordable as before unfortunately and I only have one face to put makeup on at the end of the day!

shmooby

does anyone know if pret-a-papier and to the beach come out in the UK at the same time? I heard this may be the case. If it is I'm screwed
shockt.gif

Maybe I'll just go without food for a week or something
tong.gif

lovesongx

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithbyreaper
Probably a stupid question, but are we getting the Liberty of London make-up bags?

I don't see why we shouldn't, so fingers crossed!

I'm disappointed the new collections haven't been put up today. I know it's still March but am I right in thinking they usually put stuff up a couple of days before it's on counter? I guess because the first Thursday of the month is actually the 1st of the month it's different this time?

Kirsty

I hope they don't skip the 1st as the first Thursday and skip 'til the 8th. I don't know why I thought that, i just had a feeling?
th_dunno.gif

nunu

So many collections at once is beginning to put me off...i need to find an obsession that doesn't leave my broke every first thursday of the month
ssad.gif

Blushbaby

Cool, gonna ring the Pro Store in Carnaby St tomorrow and check if LOL is out on Thursday.

I better get my list ready. I know I def want Ever Hip and that teal polish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts