Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia
so will the new Viva Glams get released the first thursday of april with the rest of collections or will they get an end of march release or something? anyone knows?

it sould be out tommorow according to mac customer service!
smiles.gif
thmbup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
smiles.gif
thmbup.gif

Yay, thank you! I'll be up early to hit my nearest MAC stand tomorrow before work.
smiles.gif

Patricia

Quote:
smiles.gif
thmbup.gif

thanks a lot! used to be a hardcore mac fan some years ago but lately just been very out of the loop and never know when things are coming out!

lovesongx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
So LoL next... Debating whether to get Petals & Peacocks l/s as I just got Show Orchid (which i'm not entirely convinced on). also sad, that Blooming lovely l/s looked like Lavender Whip on 1st swatches, now I know it looks nothing like it =
ssad.gif
I love LW & was hoping to get a dupe back-up in a pretty tube

I have Girl About Town which also looks similar to P&P l/s. I might just skip P&P and order Snob instead since it's on my wishlist (but I want the LOL packaging!).

ritchieramone

Quote:
smiles.gif
thmbup.gif

I'm really hoping it will appear online soon as I've been putting off ordering other stuff until I can get Cyndi too.

MAC never seem to have everything I want in stock at the same time to order so now that MV3 is finally back online, I want to snap up a couple of bottles with the new VG.

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
I have Girl About Town which also looks similar to P&P l/s. I might just skip P&P and order Snob instead since it's on my wishlist (but I want the LOL packaging!).

I've decided i'm getting P&P. Somebody said it is a lot more wearable than Show Orchid.. I find that on me, its a bit harsh & neon. petals looks like it will be brighter and more flattering. And if it doesn't suit me I can always swap it (my new motto & excuse)

And I'm getting 2 Blooming Lovely's, now seeing more swatches it does look similar to lavender whip.
Still undecided on Shell Pearl, I have over 10 MSf that hardly get used. I never have time to highlight, lol. But I loooove the packaging.

The Medium bag looks hot!

For those who may not know the Viva Glam Gaga and Cyndi are Available to buy on the MAC UK website. Just type in Gaga and/or Cyndi in the search bar or click the link on the front page. Will be getting Gaga now
smiles.gif

GoldenFairy

All, Riveting is also now available in Selfridges if anyone is interested. I popped by this lunchtime and picked up True Babe. They also seem to still have a LOT of SCF left (but no ripe peach if you are after that).

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edenamy101
What date does give me liberity if London come out??? Xx
mac_addict.gif

It should be the first Thursday in April (or maybe because of the Easter holidays the Thursday after) I would check on both dates to be safe....

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner
Anyone know if Gaga/Cyndi are at the counters yet or is it only the site that has them right now?

yes they are at counters. i know a few girls from here have got them
smiles.gif

Kirsty

If anyone else is on MUA, have you noticed the amount of Viva Glam Gaga's being listed for swap. There's like 5 new ones listed a day! I wonder why people are not loving it
th_dunno.gif
hmmm. I, personally am in no rush to buy it. I have so many pale pink lipsticks.

I'm rocking my St. Germain today & loving it!

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
Just found this in Grazia UK (today's issue), maybe we are getting LOL next week!

23ra2hd.jpg

It should be released on 1 April according to MAC Covent Garden. I think that Grazia issues run a week in advance so "out next week" actually means out in two weeks if you know what I mean!

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazia
Will we be able to B2M for the LoL lipsticks? I've got my eye on Ever Hip

I'm also planning to B2M for Ever Hip. I've never had any trouble B2M'ing for LE lipsticks in the past. I think the most recent one I got via B2M was A Rose Romance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts