Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovesongx

I think I will cry if this doesn't go online tomorrow! Coming down with flu-ey symptoms so I probably won't make it to the counter (that's if it does come out thursday!)

LMD84

if it's not on teh website today then i shall call mac tommorow to see if i can buy it over the phone instead
smiles.gif

ShesAFoxyLady

Its released on UK counters tomorrow - I've just rang my MAC counter to check.

I'm gutted because I can't make it till the evening - will everything have sold out by then??

Blushbaby

The Pro store isn't answering their phone so I called mail order and a lady read out the email they'd just received. It's apparently gonna be online, in stores and available through mail order on TUESDAY 6th APRIL!!

I want it noooooooooooooooow!

I dunno what to believe, I'll call my beloved Pro Store again in the morning to check as mail order talk crap at times.

lovesongx

That's so annoying! We were supposed to be getting this the same time as the US for once and we're still behind!!

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
The Pro store isn't answering their phone so I called mail order and a lady read out the email they'd just received. It's apparently gonna be online, in stores and available through mail order on TUESDAY 6th APRIL!!

I want it noooooooooooooooow!

I dunno what to believe, I'll call my beloved Pro Store again in the morning to check as mail order talk crap at times.

I've just been told the same thing!
ssad.gif

Guess we will just have to wait until after Easter! I hate being last especially because the collection is called Give me Liberty of London!

NatalieMT

I hope it is on the internet tomorrow but it sounds like we will be waiting until the 6th. I don't have time to call in at my local counter regardless but atleast I'm not working on the 6th, like I am tomorrow!

I'm really impatient though. I want my MAC and I want now please.
lol.gif

anita22

^Yes, this seriously disrupts my Good Friday shopping plans. Guess I will just have to be patient!

On the bright side though, I'm going to Monaco on April 12th (
th_DANCE.gif
), so maybe now I can convince myself to wait and get it duty-free like a good little MAC addict.

Blushbaby

It's out in Westfield and Carnaby St, so I assume all other stores too. Note to self: I'm never listening to mail order ever again. They don't half talk shit!!

Kirsty

^^
th_LMAO.gif

Why is it not online?! I'm just gonna order online, since i'm guessing we can't b2m for the lippies. I don't like going in store with a big order cause I get distracted and forget stuff, or they forget what i've asked for.

Plus it helps to add everything you want into your bag, than remove stuff as neccesary. I'd look weird if I went into the store with a notebook, pen & calculator
lol.gif

lovesongx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
^^
th_LMAO.gif

Why is it not online?! I'm just gonna order online, i'm guessing we can't b2m for the lippies. I don't like going in store with a big order cause I get distracted and forget stuff, or they forget what i've asked for.

I'm the same, I feel like an idiot going in with a big list even though I already know what I want!
I think last month stuff went online at about 2.45pm according to one of LMD84's posts so keep your eyes peeled!

theend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
^^
th_LMAO.gif

Why is it not online?! I'm just gonna order online, since i'm guessing we can't b2m for the lippies. I don't like going in store with a big order cause I get distracted and forget stuff, or they forget what i've asked for.

Plus it helps to add everything you want into your bag, than remove stuff as neccesary. I'd look weird if I went into the store with a notebook, pen & calculator
lol.gif

Liberty of London and Art Supplies was out at the Nottingham store today, and I back to mac-ed for Ever Hip lipstick from the LOL collection
smiles.gif

Kirsty

Oh no, now I want to go. Did they have the make-up bags? Did you get anything else?

Arg, knowing i'm about 50 meters from the display is making me sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts