Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Gray

disappointed it's not online today
ssad.gif

Princesa Livia

LOL out in Harrods as well, and I got my loot. Art Supplies is also out. And OMG. The GPS are £17.50 each. last year they were just £13!!

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
It's out in Westfield and Canaby St, so I assume all other stores too. Note to self: I'm never listening to mail order ever again. They don't half talk shit!!

I saw it - I HATE it when MAC online are wrong!

GoldenFairy

By the way I went to Westfield today (where I saw the GMLOL stuff on my travels). I picked up Blooming Lovely lipstick, Petals & Peacocks lipstick, Prim & Proper blush, Dirty gps, and Undercurrent pearlglide (all of which are gorgeous). They had no English Accents lipglasses delivered to that store or the violet pearlglides which I wanted. Apparently, they dont get much stock of anything anyway. I also had my credit card and £20 stolen from my pocket after I'd been to MAC there so was a bit peeved to say the least!!
angry.gif

Sojourner

^ I'm so sorry to hear about the theft
ssad.gif

I thought it wasn't out since it wasn't online, going to have to get to MAC somehow tomorrow, thankfully my list has shrunk after seeing the swatch thread for Art Supplies, I started off wanting everything and I've narrowed it down to a couple of GPS and a couple of pearlglides, they better not be sold out by tomorrow!!

NatalieMT

My friend sent me a text to say GMLOL was out today and she'd picked up a few things, grr for me being at work. First thing I did when I got home though was check to see if it was online and alas it was not. No point me going to my local counter tomorrow though as they will have sold out of the popular items.

I not going to go crazy over GMLOL or Art Supplies though, I just want a little bit because the packaging is so beautiful but that is it. Must be restrained!

GoldenFairy

....and I just noticed that they forgot to put my pearlgilde in my bag. So I will be returning there tomorrow to pick it up (if they have any left) - grrrrrr!

I should have just gone to my regular Covent Garden counter where everything just runs smoother and they have more stock!

nazia

This is all rather frustrating! I hope they don't sell out of the things I'm after by tomorrow.

Can I ask you guys what the price of the Pearlglides are?

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesa Livia
LOL out in Harrods as well, and I got my loot. Art Supplies is also out. And OMG. The GPS are £17.50 each. last year they were just £13!!

what?! seriously?! if they are this expencive then mac can shove it. no way in hell are the GPS's worth £17.50!!

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazia
This is all rather frustrating! I hope they don't sell out of the things I'm after by tomorrow.

The pearlglides are £13
winkiss.gif

amy_forster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesa Livia
And OMG. The GPS are £17.50 each. last year they were just £13!!

That's a bit odd. I went to Nottingham today, got my haul & I was sure they weren't £17.50! So I just checked my reciept & they were £13.50. There must have been a mistake or something, I'd give them a ring in the morning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner
^ I'm so sorry to hear about the theft
ssad.gif

I thought it wasn't out since it wasn't online, going to have to get to MAC somehow tomorrow, thankfully my list has shrunk after seeing the swatch thread for Art Supplies, I started off wanting everything and I've narrowed it down to a couple of GPS and a couple of pearlglides, they better not be sold out by tomorrow!!

I know there is only 1 of the violet pearlglides left, I got the other 2 out the last packet! Its not often I get a backup of something & I just had to get one of that, its like that perfect cadburys purple!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazia

The pearlglides are £12.50.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherry24
did anyone who's been to counter in the UK see how much the lip stain markers are??

The lipstain markers are £14.50. I got the bright pink (Stylesetter) and the orangey one (full of flare) and I think they're the two most summery ones!!!

I had to invest in a few bits from GMLOL, the packaging is just so cute I couldn't resist!

lovesongx

I partly prefer buying online so I can watch what I'm spending, it's so easy to get carried away at counter, and partly because I'm lazy haha. I'm lucky to live near a freestanding store but I hardly ever go in!

Wannabe Junkie

I've just dragged me entire family out in the car so I could get my GMLOL bits. Oh the shame! I got Ever hip, P&P and Shell Pearl.

For those who will be buying at a Debenhams and have a Beauty Club card, make sure to split your purchases up to make use of the £5 off voucher. I forgot it was still on otherwise I could have taken £5 off my spends today.

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
I partly prefer buying online so I can watch what I'm spending, it's so easy to get carried away at counter, and partly because I'm lazy haha. I'm lucky to live near a freestanding store but I hardly ever go in!

We can wait together then, cause i'm not caving..I'm gonna stick it out 'til its online. If I go instore i'll spend £200 easily

Blushbaby

I think it's online on Tuesday.

@GoldenFairy - Sorry to hear you were robbed! I hope the thief was knocked over by a bendy bus! Karma baby!!

I need to go back and get Petals & Peacocks for my Mum. Why I didn't buy it yesterday when I got my stuff, I don't know!!

I was very good. I didn't buy any GPS or pearlglides. Just got my Liberty stuff and an e/s from Prep for Colour and left.

amy_forster

I get the feeling its available online & by mail order on tuesday because the mail order line is shut! I'm guessing its shut seen as its bank holiday weekend :-(

nazia

Got home a while ago from Central London, went to the Pro Store. They seemed to have plenty of stock left from what I could see.

They also let me B2M for Ever Hip. Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts