Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMD84

i thought that the mac office would be open today because it's a normal day - but sadly not. guess i will be waiting until tuesday for my goodies after all! boo!

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiryb
What date does Prep For Colour come out in UK?

It came out on Thursday instore.

martiryb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
It came out on Thursday instore.

so LoL, Art Supplies and Prep For Colour came out together on Thursday?

nazia

Quote:

That's right.

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
I think it's online on Tuesday.

@GoldenFairy - Sorry to hear you were robbed! I hope the thief was knocked over by a bendy bus! Karma baby!!

I need to go back and get Petals & Peacocks for my Mum. Why I didn't buy it yesterday when I got my stuff, I don't know!!

I was very good. I didn't buy any GPS or pearlglides. Just got my Liberty stuff and an e/s from Prep for Colour and left.

Thank you my sweet!!! I hope they get the bad karma they deserve - I mean they must have robbed a few old ladies in their time.

Oooh did you get Prep for Glamour e/s - that one is SO SO gorgeous.

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenFairy
Thank you my sweet!!! I hope they get the bad karma they deserve - I mean they must have robbed a few old ladies in their time.

Oooh did you get Prep for Glamour e/s - that one is SO SO gorgeous.

No, I bought Sorcery instead. I want to go back for Hey too.

angi

Quote:

I went and picked up my haul yesterday - they told me they'd had Art Supplies out for at least a week. Doesn't seem to have been a very smooth launch!

Princesa Livia

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy_forster
That's a bit odd. I went to Nottingham today, got my haul & I was sure they weren't £17.50! So I just checked my reciept & they were £13.50. There must have been a mistake or something, I'd give them a ring in the morning!

Seriously?? I swear I saw £17.50 on the displayer, and the MAs were explaining that it had a different formulation *woteva* compared to the original to justify the price. But I'm relieved to hear I might be wrong though!
smiles.gif

ritchieramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Did they have the make-up bags?

I was also wondering this - has anyone seen them instore? If so, are the prices similar to the bags in the permanent line? I think the medium sized one is the only thing I'll be getting.

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
I was also wondering this - has anyone seen them instore? If so, are the prices similar to the bags in the permanent line? I think the medium sized one is the only thing I'll be getting.

I didn't see them out on display. I think they have the scarves though, which the MUA warned my friend against even LOOKING at because they're so crap! They're not even real silk.

Sojourner

^ Yeah I don't get that at all, they take the trouble to do a Liberty's collaboration, and Liberty's are obviously famed for their fabrics, they boast that the scarf is made in Italy, it ain't cheap and then they tell you it's made of viscose or something lol, what a miscalculation!

banana1234

does anyone know why the mac uk website has changed their picture of pigments back to the old style? it still saya 4.5 g what's with the wrong picture?

minnie_moo

I was hoping the new collections would be online this morning so I could order before I went to work, but MAC obviously want to keep me waiting! The pearlglides are online though- I did a search & they came up, so an update is hopefully imminent
greengrin.gif

Kirsty

Oh wow lipstain markers are £14.50 each
thud.gif
Oooh my total is £106 with everything i'd like added for a start. Not as bad as I was expecting.

We get the make-up bags. Small = £17.50 Medium = £24

Kirsty

what did you get??

ive not taken the plunge yet. Cant make my mind up on the bags. Plus i want to see it all together as a collection online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts