Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blushbaby

I can't find the greasesticks online or Prep for Colour. Gna ring mail order when I get a spare minute. I want to order a few more things and get Petals & Peacocks for my Mum.

Kirsty

GPS Are there, you have to go on Eyes > Shadow > Greasepaint Sticks

Prep for colour is under the "Whats New" heading, but they are still putting everything into one collection, so as with LoL & Art Supplies, these are empty atm

lovesongx

I ordered a lot, but I can afford it at the moment so I thought why not!
I'll probably regret it at the end of the month!
LOL: Lipglasses in English Accents, Frankly Fresh and Perennial High Style, lipsticks in Blooming Lovely, Ever Hip and Petals and Peacocks, eyeshadows in Birds and Berries and Bough Grey

Art Supplies: Lipstain in Style Setter and Runway Ripened, GPS in Slick Black, Greengrease and Below Ground, Pearlglide in Petrol Blue, Undercurrent and Designer Purple

amy_forster

This is ridiculous. The systems at mail order are down. Not impressed. There were a few extra bits I wanted and I was going to order some pro bits but I'm thinking I might just make the trip to Nottingham instead.

Kirsty

Just wondering, why do people mail order whats the difference between ordering online or phoning (I know that Amy is ordering pro stuff too, but quite a few people do it)?

Last big haul has finally been completed after much deliberation. I got:

Blooming Lovely
Petals & Peacocks
Ever Hip
English Accents
Perennial High Style
Shell Pearl b/p
Medium Make-up bag
Stylesetter lsm

graucho.gif
I wanted Birds & Berries too, but i'm not desperate for it atm, so I will just keep an eye out for it (or Strike a pose) on MUA. If it was meant to be, we will find eachother
lol.gif

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Just wondering, why do people mail order whats the difference between ordering online or phoning

Pro card discount can only be used through mail order and instore.

Was told to call after 2:30pm - systems should hopefully be up and running again by then.

Just tried on Blooming Lovely lippie, then put Hello Kitty Fast Friends lipglass on top, a very nice combo imo, and makes Blooming Lovely even more wearable for me.

Blushbaby

When I called around 5:45pm, the systems were 'working' but as I tried to place my order nothing was showing up when it was typed in, so that was a big fat fail.

Hopefully they'll be sorted in the morning or I'll have to brave the Pro store tomorrow evening and I really DON'T want to do that.

LMD84

got my order in yesterday! exciting stuff! i got-

brids and berries shadow
dames desire shadow
blooming lovely lippie
undercurrent liner
green grease gps
shell pearl beauty powder

can't wait for it to arrive!

Blushbaby

I ordered my last few bits earlier now that mail order's finally working.

Black Noir p/g
Petals & Peacocks l/s (for my Mum, I already have it)
Blooming Lovely l/s (dunno why the hell I ordered this, I have Lavender Whip!)
Just Add Colour l/g
Hey e/s
Full of Flare lipstain marker (to be worn under MAC See Sheer + other corals)
I wanted Brown Now e/s, but will track down Artifact paintpot instead.

Ooh, now I'm really excited about taking a trip to my local MAC counter - this week, hopefully!
greengrin.gif

...I'll get writing my list now. Dum dee dooo.

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithbyreaper
Ooh, now I'm really excited about taking a trip to my local MAC counter - this week, hopefully!
greengrin.gif

...I'll get writing my list now. Dum dee dooo.

Don't leave it too late, don't want you to miss out!
winks.gif

amy_forster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Don't leave it too late, don't want you to miss out!
winks.gif

I know what you mean, I know some things have sold out at Nottingham already!

banana1234

hehe i went a bit mental this time

i got
undercurrent p/g
industrial p/g
designer purple p/g

blooming lovely
ever hip
petals and peacocks

shell pearl b/p
dames desire e/s

i already have strike a pose, and i swatched it on my hand before i left for mac last week, and its so close to birds and berries that i just couldnt justify getting it, i wanted it though!

banana1234

lou, can you let me know what u think of green grease, i may go and pick that and the blue pearlglide up

i just had a thought, the navy blue pearl glide plus blue flame mes, how sick would that be? it would be so glittery!

DirtyPlum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShezLovesMAC
shockt.gif
£82 for the GMLOL Scarf. I'd be surprised if that sold out.

Yes, but it is a Liberty scarf - thats what theyre known for, their fabrics and prints.

lovesongx

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
Yes, but it is a Liberty scarf - thats what theyre known for, their fabrics and prints.

I'm sure I've read here on Specktra or on a blog that the quality isn't that great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts