Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
lou, can you let me know what u think of green grease, i may go and pick that and the blue pearlglide up

i just had a thought, the navy blue pearl glide plus blue flame mes, how sick would that be? it would be so glittery!

sure will hun! it will be arriving this morning!
smiles.gif
me excited? nahhhhh....
choochoo.gif
th_LMAO.gif

Kirsty

mac_boxday.gif
th_DANCE.gif
The delivery driver always comes before anybody starts work, then doesn't come back again 'til 12, it's torture.

Kirsty

I've got a feeling my little black box wont be so little this time.
greengrin.gif

ETA: My box is here!!! The LoL boxes are so pretty.

lovesongx

Haha my DHL man is due too, is the fact that I know he'll be here at about 12.30 a sign I've ordered from MAC too many times?
graucho.gif

EDIT: My order has arrived hooray! Waiting for my camera to charge now and then I'll be swatching til the cows come home!

LMD84

love my goodies! the only thing i am disspaointed with is greengrease gps. this is because i thought it would have a touch more green in it. if i had known it was pretty much black when a green sheen i would have skipped it. because really it'll make no difference over the black gps i alreay have!

lovesongx

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
love my goodies! the only thing i am disspaointed with is greengrease gps. this is because i thought it would have a touch more green in it. if i had known it was pretty much black when a green sheen i would have skipped it. because really it'll make no difference over the black gps i alreay have!

Same here, at least it can be used as a shadow/liner too

anita22

I finally made it into a MAC store today - and B2M'd for the very last Ever Hip lipstick (phew!). I was quite disappointed with Birds and Berries, which was the one item at the top of my wishlist - I hadn't quite appreciated it was so iridescent (sort of like Club - which looks awful on me) - so I passed
ssad.gif

I also picked up Frankly Fresh lipglass - I was surprised I actually really like this! It looks a bit blah in the tube, but it's a wonderful peachy nude with good pigmentation.

Kirsty

I love the lipglasses, they are so creamy & opaque. It's nice to have something different besides a bunch of shimmer & not much colour pay-off.

Also the lipstain markers taste really good
lol.gif
i swatched Stylesetter on my hand when I first opened my box yesterday & it's still there.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
I love the lipglasses, they are so creamy & opaque. It's nice to have something different besides a bunch of shimmer & not much colour pay-off.

Also the lipstain markers taste really good
lol.gif
i swatched Stylesetter on my hand when I first opened my box yesterday & it's still there.

yep... i swatched mine at about 10am yesterday monring and i still have a pink line on my hand!! and yes i have washed my hands many times since i swatched it!
tong.gif

angi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
I'm sure I've read here on Specktra or on a blog that the quality isn't that great!

Yeah, I've read that too. I think it's because it's a viscose blend (and obviously, the print is pretty vile) Just had a look on Liberty's website and they have some amazing print, silk scarfs for £85...... if I had that to spend on a scarf that is.

So how's everyone's haul working out? I've not used any of my GPS yet, but the pearlglides are pretty!

Kirsty

I'm not sure I like Blooming Lovely on me, which is odd because I love Lavender Whip. (Although I didn't have any oter make-up on so will have to try again) On the other hand I love Ever Hip, which I was going to skip at first, so yay
th_DANCE.gif

LMD84

Quote:
I'm not sure I like Blooming Lovely on me, which is odd because I love Lavender Whip. (Although I didn't have any oter make-up on so will have to try again) On the other hand I love Ever Hip, which I was going to skip at first, so yay
th_DANCE.gif

i've never had a colour like it before and although i think it looks ok with my skin tone, i still have no idea on what to wear on the rest of my face with it!

kelly2509t

Quote:
th_DANCE.gif

I loved the look of Blooming Lovely, but knew it wouldn't look good on my so skipped it. I agree with Ever Hip though it's beautiful!

banana1234

blooming lovely is the best! hehe

no seriously, i wore it with two virtues mineralize blush, and Azalea blossom ombre with a teal smokey eye. i've done this a couple times and it looked buff! I also topped it with lavender wind ligplass
th_drool.gif
hotness!! i love it

i wish i had lavender whip!

DollyGirl92

Same issue, what to do with my face.
I had fun with my birthday prezzies today, making combinations, Fez from NARS, below ground are nice together, and Dirty looks pretty nice with birds and berries
smiles.gif

Kirsty

I tried Blooming Lovely on again, with neutral eye make-up, and I now really like it. Petals & Peacocks rocks too. It's so much more flattering than Show Orchid which is too neon & harsh.

<pics gone>

ilexica

I went to have a look at Art Supplies a couple of days ago and ended up only picking up full of flare LSM. I liked the look of the liners, though. I'm going back tomorrow (forgot to see if they had Rose Maiden - d'oh) so I might succumb to one then! Any recommendations on stand out colours?

Kirsty, is that a new haircut? It looks gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts