Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtyprincess

Kirsty just pm me your address and ill get some sent off to you x
Ive just been to look at the collection and quite liked the bronze polish,it was very pretty so depending on funds i may well pick it up. Also ive just been to check out the topshop makeup line and i really like it (apparently its made in the same factories as MAC). I bought the gold crayon £7 which is like a shadestick but much softer and it stays put !!! Id liken its colour to the illamasquas solstice. I also picked up a blush in butterscotch £6 which ill add on top of my bronzer. All in all im really impressed so far and will go back for more after payday...

NatalieMT

I just came home to find my magical black box! The To The Beach lipsticks are got are to die for. I LOVE Beachbound as it reminds me a little of Lollipop Loving.
greengrin.gif
Really happy with everything I ordered!

Princesa Livia

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess
Ive just been to look at the collection and quite liked the bronze polish,it was very pretty so depending on funds i may well pick it up. Also ive just been to check out the topshop makeup line and i really like it (apparently its made in the same factories as MAC). I bought the gold crayon £7 which is like a shadestick but much softer and it stays put !!! Id liken its colour to the illamasquas solstice. I also picked up a blush in butterscotch £6 which ill add on top of my bronzer. All in all im really impressed so far and will go back for more after payday...

I saw the Top Shop collection too, and to be honest, I was really impressed with their range! The quality is about at par with MAC imo, the range of products just isn't as big. I got that gold crayon too, as well as the gold highlight powder. It's so pigmented and finely milled, just divine! I've been checking out their blushes too, which are so soft and pigmented cream to powder finish ones. I wanted to pick up the coral one (Neon Rose) and one of the nudes, but I'll hold out for some other day.

Their lipglosses strangely reminded me of MAC's though. Quite sticky, and a faint vanilla scent! They had a doe foot applicator too, but I guess that's pretty standard among glosses. Top Shop only had a few shades though but they are super gorgeous.
drools.gif

Princesa Livia

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieMT
I just came home to find my magical black box! The To The Beach lipsticks are got are to die for. I LOVE Beachbound as it reminds me a little of Lollipop Loving.
greengrin.gif
Really happy with everything I ordered!

Which products did you pick up hun? x

NatalieMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesa Livia
Which products did you pick up hun? x

Just Marine Life, Lazy Day and Beachbound.
greengrin.gif
Posted some photos in the swatches thread for TTB if anyone is interested. I don't think I've seen anyone else with a Beachbound there yet!
lol.gif

Princesa Livia

Quote:
Just Marine Life, Lazy Day and Beachbound.
greengrin.gif
Posted some photos in the swatches thread for TTB if anyone is interested. I don't think I've seen anyone else with a Beachbound there yet!
lol.gif

Ooh the photos look beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing.
drools.gif

How are you liking Marine Life? Did you think it was worth the purchase, product-wise? (Apart from the pretty-ness I mean)
greengrin.gif

NatalieMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesa Livia
Ooh the photos look beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing.
drools.gif

How are you liking Marine Life? Did you think it was worth the purchase, product-wise? (Apart from the pretty-ness I mean)
greengrin.gif

You're welcome! And I really do like Marine Life as a shade, for me being so pale I will be mostly wearing it as a blush which makes it doubly great but the only downside is that it is very similar to Ripe Peach. I held them next to each other and the darker sides are almost identical. The lighter side on Marine Life is slightly more pink and subdued than coral though which makes it a little different. Swirled this also gives a nice result, perhaps a little nicer than Ripe Peach even! Marine Life is quite shimmery too, which may put some people off as it's just down to personal preference. I might have preferred it to be matte but all in all I'm glad I didn't pass on it as I reckon I'll get lots of good usage.

Princesa Livia

Quote:
You're welcome! And I really do like Marine Life as a shade, for me being so pale I will be mostly wearing it as a blush which makes it doubly great but the only downside is that it is very similar to Ripe Peach. I held them next to each other and the darker sides are almost identical. The lighter side on Marine Life is slightly more pink and subdued than coral though which makes it a little different. Swirled this also gives a nice result, perhaps a little nicer than Ripe Peach even! Marine Life is quite shimmery too, which may put some people off as it's just down to personal preference. I might have preferred it to be matte but all in all I'm glad I didn't pass on it as I reckon I'll get lots of good usage.

Awesome. I deliberately missed out on Ripe Peach because it just didn't 'wow' me. A lot of people have been having problems with the lighter shade of Ripe Peach, but love the darker side, so I now look forward to Marine Life!

Do you think you will be checking out the rest of the collection when its released in stores? Which other ones do you have your eye on? x

Now my list consists of

Lazy Day lipstick
Life's a breeze lip pencil
Marine Life
Get Away Bronze blush

Maybe

Beach Bronze creme bronzer - if the colour is a lot different from Refined Golden
Sand and Sun eyeshadow - if its different from Tete a Tint or Samoa Silk.

smiles.gif

NatalieMT

I'll be working the day of the release, luckily for me my MAC counter is literally across the road from my work so I'll probably go in for a nose anyway. I have about £15 on a Debenhams card so that may be spent on Life's A Breeze lipliner but that will most likely be it.

I wanted another Golden bronzer for the packaging as I've hit pan on my current one but eek I really know I shouldn't!
lol.gif

minnie_moo

I just tracked my parcel online as it hasn't arrived yet... it says on the DHL site 'possible delay due to parcel damage'
cry.gif
It was apparently 'repacked' & left the depot (again) just after 6pm, but it's obviously too late for it to arrive now until Monday *cries*

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnie_moo
I just tracked my parcel online as it hasn't arrived yet... it says on the DHL site 'possible delay due to parcel damage'
cry.gif
It was apparently 'repacked' & left the depot (again) just after 6pm, but it's obviously too late for it to arrive now until Monday *cries*

oh hunny
ssad.gif
i feel your pain

but at least you will get it before it is in stores thursday

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by minnie_moo
cry.gif

Oh no, that really sucks!
ssad.gif
I'm always afraid my things get damaged in the post, had a couple of MSFs and MES destroyed by the Royal Mail before. Hope your stuff is all okay though and you will get it first thing on Monday!

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess

Thanks hun, I will pm you in a sec. I'm glad the Topshop range is being rated so highly, I love the packaging & it all looks gorgeous, but the prices were a bit scary. I really wanna try the liquid liner.
th_drool.gif

nunu

Any girls here who shop in Selfridges in Birmingham? I want to know whether TTB is released there yet.

Thank you!

Kirsty

Wow i'm loving the swatch of Beachbound l/s that was just posted. I just dug out my B2M's & have 14
th_DANCE.gif
So I think I will get Lazy Day & Beachbound. I might take my Nude Rose to compare, as I think LD may be v. similar to what I already have: Nude Rose, Patisserie, 3N possibly Creme Cup.

I will have to depot my Instant Chic so I can keep my empty Neo Sci-Fi eyeshadow pot. I use it to transport my pan e/s when I feel like I may need to touch up during the day. Much safer than taking a 15 pan palette! Thats quite sad
lol.gif
I have one for blush too.

dirtyprincess

Hey ladies and gents. I have some things for sale which are now buy one get one 1/2 price. If any of you are interested in stuff but think that they are too expensive then feel free to offer me a price xxx

Kirsty

A little off topic but, i'm looking for a new Mascara and am a little lost. what is your favourite? preferably drug store (£10 is probably my limit)

Princesa Livia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
A little off topic but, i'm looking for a new Mascara and am a little lost. what is your favourite? preferably drug store (£10 is probably my limit)

I'm enjoying lash stiletto (maybelline) atm. It gives me spiky well-defined shiny lashes
smiles.gif

banana1234

My faves are... Max Factor False Lash Effect, the fat one, not the long thin one, that's sh*t lol

Maybelline Collosal

and the New L'oreal Million Lashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts