Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

martiryb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
So if TTB isn't launching this week, does that mean they won't be sending the orders out this week either?
th_confused_new.gif

My order (TTB and PAP) is finally "Dispatched"
yahoo.gif

Kirsty

Quote:
I got mine too!
smiles.gif
Haven't touched anything yet, will go to the counter tomorrow and test them all out, see if I actually like them, everything seems a bit bland right now. (I got Instant Chic, Made to Order, Fold and Tuck and Pret A Papier.)

Ooh good plan! It does seem "boring" though, that's why I skipped the collection, except IC which will be pretty for my pasty face.

lovesongx

I hope mine dispatches soon, I want my MAC!
ssad.gif
mac_haul.gif

Edit: Also it does seem silly that it isn't going out on counters until next week, maybe the online team made a boo boo and haven't been able to decide whether to send orders or not?

PixiLaura

I ordered yesterday at 6pm but still no despatch email... Sigh. I had ti be super controlled on a £50 budget! Only got dressmaker ls, pret a papier lg, nw20 chromagraphic pencil and coral crepe paint pot. Can't bring myself to order ttb until iv at least seen swatches!

nunu

^ I ordered on Tuesday and they sent me an email that it is dispatched last night. So you might get an email later on tonight.

amy_forster

I went to Nottingham today too & was dissapointed that TTB wasn't out :-( I picked up some PAP stuff but I really wanted lazy day lippie from TTB :-( Oh well, it just means another trip to mac next week :)

ilexica

When I went to the store today they only had PAP out. I picked up Instant Chic and that is absolutely it for this month because I'm broke. But that's fine by me since that was all I really wanted. I'd like a chromagraphic pencil, but if they're coming to the pro stores then that can wait.

minnie_moo

I ordered yesterday morning & my order is showing as 'Dispatched' on the MAC site but I'm yet to receive an email with a tracking number. I only ordered Hipness from TTB along with a couple of regular items as I wanted to see swatches of everything else- I want my pretties!

marquise

My local MAC counter (in Dublin) had both PAP and TTB today - we usually get them at the same as the UK.

dirtyprincess

My stuff has arrived !!!! Just got in from work to find it on the kitchen table !
I love everything too...........i thought id find it all a bit bland but its just so pretty and soft !

sosdrielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by marquise
My local MAC counter (in Dublin) had both PAP and TTB today - we usually get them at the same as the UK.

In Cork, they only had Pret A Papier, and said TTB is out next week. Gives me more time to save!

Kirsty

Tried my Mineralize foundation on this morning. It's too dark
thmbdn.gif
, got the orange face going on, but i'm probably the only one who notices. It is very dewy/shiny but has worked wonders on my flaky nose skin
th_DANCE.gif

My next quest is NARS Siberia, if that isn't light enough there is no hope.

dirtyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
Tried my Mineralize foundation on this morning. It's too dark
thmbdn.gif
, got the orange face going on, but i'm probably the only one who notices. It is very dewy/shiny but has worked wonders on my flaky nose skin
th_DANCE.gif

My next quest is NARS Siberia, if that isn't light enough there is no hope.

Hello, i was just wondering if your mineralize is an nw ? Im always looking a bit orange if i go for nw but i find nc perfect....i also have some nars sheer glow in gobi if youre interested. I find this to be lighter than nc15 in mac but only just.
thmbup.gif

lovesongx

My order has been dispatched finally! Does anyone know whether it'll be delivered tomorrow even though I haven't paid for Saturday delivery? My orders usually arrive the next day after being dispatched

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
My order has been dispatched finally! Does anyone know whether it'll be delivered tomorrow even though I haven't paid for Saturday delivery? My orders usually arrive the next day after being dispatched

I'd say probably not, but I hope I'm wrong!

I got my little black box today
mac_haul.gif
and
omg.gif
that Seahorse powder is so gorgeous! And Hipness blush and Thrills lipstick!
drools.gif
Love them all!

If anyone's interested, I've posted some pictures on my blog: Pleasureflush: Mac To The Beach haul part 1

Also went to my local counter this morning to check out PAP and happy to say that I liked all the things I'd ordered online (wanted to test them at the counter first in case I want to return anything). I also picked up Tissueweight and Cut to Fit e/s. Annoyingly they only had one Coral Crepe paintpot left and no tester, so didn't get that as I didn't want to buy it without testing it. Probably miss out on it completely now, but won't use it anyway, don't think, I prefer coral on my lips and cheeks.

Oh and picked up Love Nectar lusterglass because that was what they had instead of C-Thru (?) and I loved it so much, love the texture of lusterglass and the colour is so wow too!
eyelove.gif
Oh and they had Bare Study paint pot out instead of Coral Crepe and it's so gorgeous! I'm pretty new to Mac so always finding new things that I love. Didn't get it though, because I've already spent almost £200 at Mac this week!
eeksign.gif

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess
Hello, i was just wondering if your mineralize is an nw ? Im always looking a bit orange if i go for nw but i find nc perfect....i also have some nars sheer glow in gobi if youre interested. I find this to be lighter than nc15 in mac but only just.
thmbup.gif

Nope, i'm an NC15
thmbdn.gif
I find that i've been matched with this because it's lighter than NW (also I have warm skin, too). Studio Sculpt NC15 was a great match as it ran light, but Fix Fluid NC15 I cant ever wear this, not even in summer.

If you can part with a sample, please pm me. I'm starting to think I'm an NC10 which doesn't exist, great!!

Quote:

If anyone's interested, I've posted some pictures on my blog: Pleasureflush: Mac To The Beach haul part 1

Oh no, damn you! Splashing looks
th_drool.gif
worthy, although I will put it on my MUA wishlist & hold out for a swap. I got told off by the OH yesterday for spending too much on make-up, he was mad at me. I was like I only got 3 things, go look at the other Specktra girls hauls, I did good!!! However, I did just place a £85 sugarpill order which i'm waiting on, eek!

The Highlight powder is too gorgeous, but I couldn't use it & so couldn't justify buying it as art.

DollyGirl92

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess
thmbup.gif

Well if Studio Sculpt in NC15 is okay for you, try the mont blanc insted. it's too dark for me and Siberia is perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts