Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anitacska

I don't think the Stereo Rose is at all scary. Just remember it's a blush, not an all over highlighter and apply accordingly.
winks.gif
I just love the beautiful glow it gives.

ilexica

I'm really looking forward to picking up another By Candlelight (just picked up the first one today - that's what the customs charge was for, the seller marked it as $40 and non-gift
ssad.gif
) and it's perfect for me, so I can see myself wanting a backup. I expect I'll go gaga for that collection - at the moment I just want the two MSFs, but I have the horrible feeling that when I see it in the flesh I'll want lots of other stuff too...

Kirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitacska
I don't think the Stereo Rose is at all scary. Just remember it's a blush, not an all over highlighter and apply accordingly.
winks.gif
I just love the beautiful glow it gives.

Yep, I couldn't imagine trying to highlight with it
shockt.gif
I would look like a sunburnt lobster. I just think it's 'cause i'm a bit fairer than you, it looks intimidating. I'm an NC10-NC15 whereas you are NC25, if I remember correctly.
th_confused_new.gif
However, I reserve judgement until I try it.

For some strange reason I own Azalea blush (what was I thinking??!) so I can give this a good go.

I will do a cheek swatch & put it in the swatches thread for In the Groove, like I did with Instant Chic, when I get round to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilexica
I'm really looking forward to picking up another By Candlelight (just picked up the first one today - that's what the customs charge was for, the seller marked it as $40 and non-gift )

I'm scared then if you got charged £13 on $40. I'm expecting to receive my order from Sugarpill soon. I spent $120..so I just hope she either under-values it, or the customs people are in a good mood!!
lol.gif

Kirsty

Yay, I just saw the post on Temptalia. The Disney "Venemous Villains" collection is confirmed
greengrin.gif
Wohoo, also it is set to launch globally at the same time (sept)
th_DANCE.gif

Sorry if i'm a year behind.

banana1234

yes, i am very glad it is only superglass, although i might like a superglass, i dont need it, i have plenty other lipglass and dazzleglasses i was happy with before these came along, and i am banning myself from even stepping into mac to swatch these. i am officially banned until july!

Anitacska

Kirsty, I don't actually know "what" I am as I don't own any Mac foundation, but I use MSFN in Light Medium and Medium, so whatever that is. (I use Givenchy Photoperfection foundation in #4 Perfect Vanilla if that helps.) Definitely not TOO pale.
smiles.gif
You will love Stereo Rose I'm sure. Azalea blush ombre doesn't work for me either, but it's too cool for me. I can only use the darker side, that's about okay.

Ilexica, By Candlelight is pretty, I have 2 (decided to get a back up in case it turns out to be the next Pleasureflush
greengrin.gif
), but I would have liked them to repromote something older like Pleasureflush and Metail Rock instead.
winks.gif

Ooh I'm intrigued by the Disney Villans collection, sounds great!
thmbup.gif

By the way, I was mooching about on Mac UK (as you do) and noticed that the 131 brush is back in stock if anyone's interested!

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirsty
I'm scared then if you got charged £13 on $40. I'm expecting to receive my order from Sugarpill soon. I spent $120..so I just hope she either under-values it, or the customs people are in a good mood!!
lol.gif

It's not the customs charge that's high, it's the bloody Post Office charging £8 for every package!
thmbdn.gif
So on $120 you'll probably "only" pay £22-23, since the £8 is fixed. I now don't buy from sellers on eBay unless they agree to under-value and mark as gift, otherwise it's not worth it.
ssad.gif

LMD84

i'm so excited for the disney collection! i keep watching the little teaser clip over and over again!
thmbup.gif
drools.gif
i'd love to say i'll buy everything from the collection! but know i won't be able to. but i may be able to get nick to buy me some bits to put away for my birthday which is in october!
smiles.gif

Kirsty

Quote:
You will love Stereo Rose I'm sure. Azalea blush ombre doesn't work for me either, but it's too cool for me. I can only use the darker side, that's about okay.

Good, i'm going to try it tonight! I'm probably just being a pansy. By azalea, I mean this

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__8kI11wxo2...sia-Azalea.jpg
th_LMAO.gif

Azalea Blossom I could handle, but this is a tad OTT, lol.

Quote:
So on $120 you'll probably "only" pay £22-23, since the £8 is fixed.

thud.gif
angry.gif

lovesongx

So in the UK we're getting:
June: Superglass, Opulash
July:
August: In The Groove, Digi Pops
September: Fabulous Felines, Disney Venemous Villains

??

Kirsty

Oh wow
th_drool.gif
it looks rather Tim Burton'esc..i'm so excited. There is sure to be no light pink lustres in this collection.

They should bring out a Queen's Sin dupe, it would be very fitting. Very Snow White evil Queen. Oohohh & call it Poison Apple!!!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
So in the UK we're getting:
June: Superglass, Opulash
July:
August: In The Groove, Digi Pops
September: Fabulous Felines, Disney Venemous Villains

??

ooohhh opulash is amazing! i bought one the other week in the states and it's the first mac mascara where i have actually been impressed and will buy again
smiles.gif

Anitacska

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyprincess
My counter said than in the groove will be released in july x

The girls on my counter never know what's coming out and when, so I wouldn't trust their info too much.
winks.gif
But yay if it's true, that's the collection I'm mostly waiting for this summer. I want ALL the mineralized stuff!
mac_haul.gif

LMD84

i'm very much looking forward to the into the groove collection
smiles.gif
i hope it is july for us... but i won't hold my breath! although we currently hve nothing listed for july so who knows! i shall keep my fingers crossed!
smiles.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts